Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Gavin Wade Photographers

Hi Everyone! We are Erin and Gavin of Gavin Wade Photographers. Located out or Orange County, California, we pride ourselves on the relationships and customer service that we provide for each and every bride and groom! With both Erin and myself covering your entire event; Erin with the bride and bridesmaids, and Gavin with the groom and groomsmen, our images truly depict both sides of the story that is your wedding day! Passion and People: These are the reasons why we do what we do! A bride and groom will be themselves amongst friends...Our relationship with our couples is what we treasure most! We are photographers who capture our friends' love stories...and it is that story which fuels our passion and breathes life into our images!

Follow Gavin Wade Photographers on

gjw0811
gjw0001

80 Reviews for Gavin Wade Photographers

kari · Married on 01/06/2018

Gavin and his team were so great! They worked so hard the entire day and the turnaround time for all the photos was incredible! We're so thrilled with everything! We highly recommend Gavin Wade Photography - you will not be disappointed.
    -Mr. & Mrs. Smith (1-6-18)

Gavin Wade Photographers 1
    Gavin Wade Photographers 2
    Gavin Wade Photographers 3
    Gavin Wade Photographers 4

Ana · Married on 03/21/2017

Gavin, you are an absolute amazing photographer! You captured our special day so beautifully! We were concerned because of the rain and all the delays, but every picture reflects our happiness and excitement to join our lives together!! You captured our fairytale and we will forever have our memories to look back and share.

Although, this was an event planned with short notice, you always responded quickly to all the calls and emails. You were patient and flexible. You made us feel comfortable and we had fun taking pictures even though we were dodging the rain. You listened to all of our requests, you were detail-oriented and very patient, making sure everyone had an opportunity to take a picture with us.

All of the pictures are absolutely perfect! You're a very talented and professional photographer. You make a great team with your wife who did a beautiful job in editing pics. It was a pleasure to have met you, we will refer family and friends and we will definitely keep you in mind for any and all future special events. THANK YOU FROM CATHY & MANUEL and the bridal party!!!

tanya · Married on 01/21/2017

Gavin is absolutely amazing. I was an out of state bride who got married this past January in California (my home state) (also during that crazy rainstorm.....Gavin still found a way to get us the most beautiful outside pictures even though everything was wet and muddy and the ceremony had to be moved inside last minute). I live out of state and Gavin made it easy. He was on time and professional, the quality of pictures were absolutely amazing (Erin is gifted!!!). I cannot express the peace of mind he gave my now husband and myself knowing we would have wonderful images capturing our big day. I would absolutely recommend him for anyone and know you will capture everything from your big day!

Gavin Wade Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• SoundWave Productions DJ & Lighting
    SoundWave Productions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Gavin is the man! Worked with him recently at the Summit House and everything was sooooooo smooth. Him and his wife make a great team. They each captured so many great photos of the night. I sometimes have to remind the photographers to be in the right place at the right time, but not with Gavin. Always one step ahead like a true pro. Can't wait for the next one!

• Kate Noelle Photography
    Kate Noelle Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer AND a bride, these two are, by far, the best of the best. Not only have I worked with them on weddings, but I also chose them as my own wedding photographers. They're professional, they care a lot about their clients, they are passionate about what they do, and their consistently excellent in their craft. I'd work with them everytime, if I could, and I'd definitely choose them every time as my "go-to" photographers. Top notch, I say.

• by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events
    by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Gavin and Erin are an amazing team. I have worked with them a few times and they are not only professional and talented, they are also a pleasue to work with. They follow a timeline and keep the wedding on schedule while still managing to capture every single moment and detail.

• Irvine, CA 92620 See on map