Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number

About Gavin Wade Photographers

Hi Everyone! We are Erin and Gavin of Gavin Wade Photographers. Located out or Orange County, California, we pride ourselves on the relationships and customer service that we provide for each and every bride and groom! With both Erin and myself covering your entire event; Erin with the bride and bridesmaids, and Gavin with the groom and groomsmen, our images truly depict both sides of the story that is your wedding day! Passion and People: These are the reasons why we do what we do! A bride and groom will be themselves amongst friends...Our relationship with our couples is what we treasure most! We are photographers who capture our friends' love stories...and it is that story which fuels our passion and breathes life into our images!

Follow Gavin Wade Photographers on

Gavin Wade Photographers 2
Gavin Wade Photographers 3
Gavin Wade Photographers 4

Kim L. · Married on 11/16/2018

One of our best wedding decisions

My husband and I were recently married and hired Gavin Wade as the photographer. There is a lot that goes into planning a wedding but hiring Gavin was one of the best decisions we made.

We chose Gavin as our photographer after careful research and he exceeded our expectations. Gavin was extremely experienced, professional, pleasant and easy to work with. He made us completely at ease as he guided us through a very thorough battery of wedding photos and settings. He definitely over delivered.

Every photo Gavin delivered was exceptional. Several of our guests commented that they had never seen such beautiful wedding photos. My husband and I will enjoy and treasure the photos he did for the rest of our lives.

Chanel · Married on 10/13/2018

Five Stars!

Thank you so much Gavin & Erin! Thank you for going above and beyond on our wedding day. Your experience and professionalism shines through! Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully, but you were incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. We were on a tight schedule and you helped create a stress free experience.

When we received our photos we could not stop smiling - they are perfect! Thanks to you and your incredible work we now have the most exciting day of our lives to share with our families and friends. These memories are priceless and we will forever cherish them.

Many Thanks,
    The Jamora’s

kari · Married on 01/06/2018

Gavin and his team were so great! They worked so hard the entire day and the turnaround time for all the photos was incredible! We're so thrilled with everything! We highly recommend Gavin Wade Photography - you will not be disappointed.
    -Mr. & Mrs. Smith (1-6-18)

Gavin Wade Photographers 5
    Gavin Wade Photographers 6
    Gavin Wade Photographers 7
    Gavin Wade Photographers 8

Gavin Wade Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• SoundWave Productions DJ & Lighting
    SoundWave Productions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Gavin is the man! Worked with him recently at the Summit House and everything was sooooooo smooth. Him and his wife make a great team. They each captured so many great photos of the night. I sometimes have to remind the photographers to be in the right place at the right time, but not with Gavin. Always one step ahead like a true pro. Can't wait for the next one!

• Kate Noelle Photography
    Kate Noelle Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer AND a bride, these two are, by far, the best of the best. Not only have I worked with them on weddings, but I also chose them as my own wedding photographers. They're professional, they care a lot about their clients, they are passionate about what they do, and their consistently excellent in their craft. I'd work with them everytime, if I could, and I'd definitely choose them every time as my "go-to" photographers. Top notch, I say.

• by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events
    by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Gavin and Erin are an amazing team. I have worked with them a few times and they are not only professional and talented, they are also a pleasue to work with. They follow a timeline and keep the wedding on schedule while still managing to capture every single moment and detail.

• Irvine, 92620 See on map