7120 East Indian School Road Suite G, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Gatsby's Fine Florist

Gatsby's Fine Florist, official Florist for the FBR Annual Golf Tournament, Arizona Diamondbacks and Arizona State Foundation. Gatsby's provides so much more than floral design, we create a total floral experience that makes your wedding dreams a reality! Our Award winning Designers specialize in weddings, large corporate events and full service retail.

Generalphotostomoveintofiles105
Centerpieces006
P3130030

5 Reviews for Gatsby's Fine Florist

Brenna · Married on 06/07/2008

Gatzby's did a fantastic job with my wedding. Aarica was very knowledgeable and very thorough. She seemed genuinely interested in my wedding. She sent me a quote in a timely fashion and followed up with me. Aarica had to go out of town a few weeks before my wedding, however, she made sure her staff was briefed on the details. The staff kept in touch with me in her absence. I felt very confident with my choice. The day of the wedding, Gatzby's delivered the flowers even earlier than promised and Aarica personally called me on my cell phone to tell me the flowers were a the church. The flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined they would be. Everyone kept commenting on the flowers and wanted to know who I had used. I proudly told them it was Gatzby's.

Sent on 06/13/2008

silvana · Married on 04/05/2008

Gatsby's Florist was everything a bride would want in a florist. They allowed us to customize our flowers to fit our needs. We were very happy with all the flower arrangements. They were very fresh and beautiful. They matched our colors exactly. They were very accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend Gatsby's Florist.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Stefani · Married on 10/13/2007

My husband and I were thrilled with the service we received from Gatsby's throughout our wedding planning process and on the day of our wedding. We planned our wedding from out of town (St. Louis, MO) and all of our communication with Aarica of Gatsby's was done by phone and email. Right away, I was impressed with her service, attentiveness, and warmth. She captured perfectly what we had envisioned for our ceremony and reception, and her floral arrangements were beautiful. She was one of our favorite vendors to work with and we highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area!

Sent on 11/18/2007

Award

• 7120 East Indian School Road, Suite G Scottsdale, 85251 See on map
    4804819116 (Fax Number)
    M-Fri 9am - 4pm Sat-Sun - Deliveries available - Staff on Wedding or Event locations