3921 SW Kenyon St, Seattle, WA 98136 Map · Phone number

About Gather and Cheer

Gather and Cheer is a versatile and skillful wedding planning service located in Seattle, Washington. Eva, the owner, has over five years of experience as an event manager and hones the knowledge needed to plan, organize, and coordinate any type of wedding. Gather and Cheer has the ability to coordinate events of all sizes and of any theme. From the ceremony to the reception, Eva and her staff will be able to transform any venue into a couple’s dream wedding with professionalism and expertise.

Eva’s services include day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, timelines, and to-do lists. She has experience planning religious and destination weddings. From organizing and setting up to helping break down decorations, Eva willingly goes above and beyond to ensure your big day is stress-free.

b3c02c76 8016 43ae b042 0265699af99d 51 1048629

Gather and Cheer 2
Gather and Cheer 3

Britta Braaten · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Awesome wedding reception!

Eva did a great job helping to organize, set up, and run our wedding reception! She was extremely responsive and helpful and put everything together beautifully! I highly recommend using her to plan and coordinate your event!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Skylar

Skylar O'connor · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely saved the day!

If you are in any way hesitating on hiring Eva for your wedding planning needs, you need to make the move and make sure she's the one handling your big day. I'm a teacher, and I would never had spent the extra money on a day-of wedding coordinator if my venue hadn't insisted. I was getting married at a golf course that did not have a lot of experience in hosting weddings, and as their inexperience became more apparent, I began to become extremely anxious (I was also planning remotely). Without question, Eva saved my wedding and my sanity. She was able to tell me what was "run of the mill" issues, and which were unique to my venue and got them rectified immediately. She kept things organized and clear, contacting vendors, reminding me of the minutiae that escaped me, and made my wedding day flawless for me. There was not a single issue, and apparently I hired some vendors who did not make that easy. On top of everything, she was personable, professional, and a REAL human being I could communicate unfiltered concerns to. She took it all like a champ. From the "middleman" communication to get things moving to the sweet wedding gift she brought, I will be forever grateful that I hired Eva for my wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative, economical, and great to work with!

Hiring Gather and Cheer was the perfect way to start our wedding planning process. They were with us from the beginning and helped us figure out what we really wanted our day to be like. Always responsive, full of great ideas and ways to keep costs down, and helped us find awesome vendors that we wouldn't have even thought of. They took the time to reach out to vendors for us and coordinate things, which helped us cut down the stress of wedding planning! Overall, very creative, professional, and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Gather and Cheer FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Religious