Gather and Cheer Reviews

Gather and Cheer 2
Gather and Cheer 3

Britta Braaten · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Awesome wedding reception!

Eva did a great job helping to organize, set up, and run our wedding reception! She was extremely responsive and helpful and put everything together beautifully! I highly recommend using her to plan and coordinate your event!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Skylar

Skylar O'connor · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely saved the day!

If you are in any way hesitating on hiring Eva for your wedding planning needs, you need to make the move and make sure she's the one handling your big day. I'm a teacher, and I would never had spent the extra money on a day-of wedding coordinator if my venue hadn't insisted. I was getting married at a golf course that did not have a lot of experience in hosting weddings, and as their inexperience became more apparent, I began to become extremely anxious (I was also planning remotely). Without question, Eva saved my wedding and my sanity. She was able to tell me what was "run of the mill" issues, and which were unique to my venue and got them rectified immediately. She kept things organized and clear, contacting vendors, reminding me of the minutiae that escaped me, and made my wedding day flawless for me. There was not a single issue, and apparently I hired some vendors who did not make that easy. On top of everything, she was personable, professional, and a REAL human being I could communicate unfiltered concerns to. She took it all like a champ. From the "middleman" communication to get things moving to the sweet wedding gift she brought, I will be forever grateful that I hired Eva for my wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative, economical, and great to work with!

Hiring Gather and Cheer was the perfect way to start our wedding planning process. They were with us from the beginning and helped us figure out what we really wanted our day to be like. Always responsive, full of great ideas and ways to keep costs down, and helped us find awesome vendors that we wouldn't have even thought of. They took the time to reach out to vendors for us and coordinate things, which helped us cut down the stress of wedding planning! Overall, very creative, professional, and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Strobel · Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible Children's Space and Details!

Eva took my dream to have a children's space at my wedding and turned it not only into a reality, but something beyond my hopes. There were comfy spaces for kids to rest, books and activities, and the real clincher- individualized gift bags filled with things to keep the little ones entertained and excited! The kids LOVED all the little details, and all the parents commented on how wonderful it was to have available. The kids had a blast, the parents were free to play, and everyone felt special! Absolutely an asset to our amazing wedding day. Thanks Eva!

Sent on 02/23/2019