Hanover, MA 02339 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gary Fine Weddings

It would be my privilege to create with you a customized ceremony that celebrates your uniqueness as a couple, your place in the world, and the spirit of your union! I will work with you – listening to you, encouraging you, and with consideration of your culture, your religion, your values.

Follow Gary Fine Weddings on

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Gary Fine Weddings

• User3902207 · Recently married

My husband and I were both raised Catholic, but identify as agnostics, if anything, and knew that a church wedding just wasn't for us. It was one thing we didn't want to compromise on for our wedding. With both our families, this of course went over, as my grandfather would so eloquently say, "like a fart in Church". But it was my dad most of all who wasn't happy about it. He had actually threatened to not come to the wedding when we initially told him and it was a whole dramatic thing to say the least. He eventually got over it (enough that he still planned to attend and walk me down the aisle anyway), though he was still insistent that we be married by a priest. After explaining that a priest wouldn't do that, we hoped it would at least make him feel a little better that Gary was marrying us as a Reverend rather than just as a JOP.It didn't, but what did was Gary himself. Everything else you read on here is all true. Gary will truly get to know you and your partner as individuals and as a couple and write a ceremony more personal than you could write yourselves. Both my husband and I had actually met Gary at our friends' wedding five years ago when he officiated their ceremony and to this day it is one of the best ceremonies we've ever attended. We thought of Gary right away when we started planning our own wedding and were impressed again by him when he spent over 3 hours with us at our initial meeting before we'd made any kind of commitment to work with him. While he is undoubtedly a bit of a character, he is the best at what he does and I would recommend him to any and everyone. Having seen his work first hand at our friends' wedding, we never had a worry about our own ceremony. Not only did he deliver a ceremony beyond our expectations, but my dad was looking for him after photos to thank him personally because he was so impressed and pleased with the ceremony. That alone made him worth every penny.

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 07/20/2019

Friendly and endearing!

My husband and I found Gary on a whim via Google search, and from our first meeting throughout the months leading up to the wedding we simply thought of him to be terrific. Gary really takes the time to get to know his couples so he can make the ceremony perfect and memorable. We were married back on July 20th and people are still coming up to me to say how amazing he did - we originally wanted a short, sweet ceremony, but I am thankful we let Gary get to know us because he really wrote a nice ceremony for our family and friends that touched on so many things we hold so close.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Chelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

Gary was absolutely wonderful from start to beginning! Gary had married both of my brothers within the past two years. which were both a beautiful wedding- so it was a no brainer that I wanted him to marry me and my (future) wife. Gary sat with us for 4 hours initially, just getting to know us. It was apparent right when we first met Gary that we wanted him to do our wedding. He was accommodating with the fact that we were a same sex couple, and did not have the typical ceremony or bridal party, as we had both females and males in each side of our bridal party. Honestly, I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Gary. He made us feel comfortable and accepted from day one. The ceremony was beautiful and exceeded my wildest expectations. Gary is accommodating to all religions, and view points. I recommend Gary withouth reservations.

Sent on 11/02/2017