Dr. Jennelle

Pembroke, Pembroke, MA 02359 Map · Phone number

About Dr. Jennelle

Dr. Jennelle is a relationship advisor and certified justice of the peace based in Pembroke, Massachusetts. Specializing in serving nontraditional couples and families, Dr. Jennelle enjoys helping her clients navigate the unique challenges that might arise during wedding planning and in the years after your wedding has ended. No matter your wedding needs, the officiant can work with you to craft a meaningful and personalized ceremony that will celebrate your love story.

In addition to customized ceremonies, Dr. Jennelle provides pre- and post-marital counseling to build a firm foundation for a loving and long-lasting marriage. Her couples are committed to putting in the time and effort to ensure their relationship is healthy from beginning to end. Officiant services offered include the following:

• Customized vows

Dr. Jennelle, Justice of the Peace
Lovely brides
Lovely brides

Dr. Jennelle FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA