A Cape Cod Wedding Minister

12 Alexander Drive, Yarmouth Port, MA 02675 Map · Phone number

About A Cape Cod Wedding Minister

A Cape Cod Wedding Minister is a wedding officiant based in Yarmouth, Massachusetts. Reverent Nancy J. Wurlitzer offers impeccable customer service to her clients. Specializing in traditional, spiritual and contemporary wedding ceremonies, she offers custom, personalized and memorable services for her couples. Nancy believes in adhering to her couples’ desires to have personalized items or traditions, such as unity candles, rose or wine ceremonies, or even a child’s blessing. She works with you to ensure everything is as you wish!

A Cape Cod Wedding Minister offers wonderful services for its happy couples. Nancy offers the following services:

• Civil union
  • Unitarian
  • English speaking
  • MA state license

Other Services
Nancy also offers her officiant services at a variety of other events. Other services include:

• Renewal of vows

Ceremonial kiss

4 Reviews for A Cape Cod Wedding Minister

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2010

It was a little tricky finding a minister to perform a same-sex wedding, but we're so glad we found Rev. Nancy.

She made it so easy to customize our ceremony, and was flexible and extremely prompt in returning emails and calls. She hand-guided us with everything from getting a marriage license to where to find good food on Cape Cod! :)

Thank you for a BEAUTIFUL ceremony and the marriage certificate, Rev. Nancy!

Sent on 07/08/2010
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/12/2009

We loved Rev. Nancy! She made sure both my husband and I were comfortable with everything and was available to answer questions as they came up. Rev. Nancy helped us design a ceremony that fit our needs. Even though it rained on our wedding day she made the occasion memorable. I would highly recommend Rev. Nancy if you are looking for a professional and caring person to marry you.

Sent on 09/30/2009
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/04/2011

3.0

We chose Nancy to officiate our beach ceremony. She was really great through the planning process – she sent me sample readings & ceremonies to give me ideas. She was quick to respond to all my questions. I got so many compliments from people on how beautiful and personalized the ceremony was. I do want to warn other brides that she was late to our ceremony by about 15-20 minutes. She was not answering her phone & did not call me or the wedding planner to let us know she was running late. Turns out she had another ceremony at 4:30pm (my ceremony was at 5:30). I do understand that this is her business and that its normal that she would have more than 1 ceremony per day but she booked them way too close together. I would still recommend her to other brides because in the end the ceremony was beautiful, but make sure you know what her schedule is for that day is and have her give you a guarantee that she will be there at least 15 min prior to your ceremony.

Sent on 09/12/2011

A Cape Cod Wedding Minister FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Cape Tunes
    Cape Tunes Wedding DJs

Reverend Nancy is an amazing professional that Cape Tunes highly recommends!

• 12 Alexander Drive Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts, 02675 See on map