Garry & Stacy Photography

Tampa, FL View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hi there! We're Garry and Stacy, traveling wedding photographers stationed in sunny central Florida.

Being your wedding photography team is the absolute highest honor. We're blown away by the fact that the images we capture will hang on the walls of your home, treasures passed on to your children and their children. We get literal goosebumps knowing we’re documenting one of your life’s most intimate and pivotal moments.

We’re known for pairing our artistic photography style with an ability to navigate weddings with ease.

Couple photography is our canvas, and you’re our muse as we capture the mountain-moving moments, itty-bitty details, and everything in-between, making your most meaningful day last forever.

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY — SERVING CENTRAL FLORIDA, INCLUDING TAMPA, ST. PETERSBURG, CLEARWATER, SARASOTA, BRADENTON, & ORLANDO
(AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE)

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Toning
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Megan
    Megan H. Married on 04/23/2022

Wonderful photos!

They do such a good job at engagement and wedding photos! The photos were beyond amazing! I give four for responsiveness only because I wish we had more contact before about what family photos were a must. Other than that highly recommended for those loving a warm tone!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria P. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing photographers/videographer

Stacy, Garry, and Ryan are the absolute best! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we feel so blessed to have had them capture the best day of our lives!
  • Olivia
    Olivia M. Married on 03/12/2022

Garry and Stacy are AMAZING photographers!

Garry and Stacy are AMAZING photographers! Their work is stunning and each picture is like a piece of art. They are genuinely nice people and are very accomodating. I had a vision for my wedding photos, and they NAILED it! They not only bring your vision to life, but go beyond expectations by giving you ideas you never could have thought of yourself. They are fantastic at capturing every important moment and creating lasting memories forever. I would 10000% recommend them to anyone looking for photographers for all important life events, and look forward to working with them in the future.

Real Weddings

Team

Garry and Stacy  Boyce
Garry and Stacy Boyce
Owners, Photographers

We are a husband and wife photography team, Garry and Stacy Boyce. We've made our home and studio in sunny in Lakeland, Florida. We have over 10 years of experience, have owned 3 studios, and documented hundreds of weddings. Building a successful business doing the thing we love most has been an amazing experience.

It was love at first sight for us. Not a cliche or a stretch of the truth! We became believers in that old adage the day we met for our first date at our now favorite coffee shop. Our love for art, photography, people and adventure has cultivated the perfect environment for us to create together. We are small business owners and raising our family in central Florida, with our two oldest just a few states away in North Carolina.

Photography really is our passion, and we pour everything we have into our art. We've happily discovered that our niche is giving our clients an easy experience, making sessions fun and memorable. All of our clients comment how fun, easy and relaxed their shoot felt. While we come with over a decade of experience, we are students of life soaking in all that life has to teach us through every photo session. Your photos should be as unique as you are, and we take pride in getting to know our clients to achieve this.

Ryan Conley
Ryan Conley
Videographer

I first began capturing moments and creating films in 2016. It came about from my favorite hobby: hiking with my son. He was a lot lighter back then, so we'd explore and adventure around Florida State Parks with him on my back and my camera in my hand to document. After a year or so I upgraded my gear and started sharing our journeys on Instagram, and eventually YouTube, under #TheHikerDad.

My weekly creations evolved to be more fine-tuned after every expedition. A friend of mine asked if I'd like to film their intimate wedding. From that day on I had found what I loved to do: capture others special moments so that they can relive them again and again in an exciting, unforgettable way.

My love for creating video is still growing with more weddings and more adventures. But now with my son hiking on his own two feet, and my daughter hitching a ride on my back.

I am beyond happily married to my amazing wife of 6 years now. My only regret of our wedding is that I didn't see the point in hiring a videographer if we were all ready having a photographer. I still love to look back at the beautiful images they gave us but what I've come to learn is that nothing compares with being able to watch that day again. To be able to listen to your spouse's vow to you, to see the tears of joy in their eyes, and to dance your first dance over and over again with them. To witness loved ones celebrate with you that may not be here today, and to have the opportunity to feel the immeasurable amount of love that began at the cusp of your journey together as a couple.

I promise to pour my heart and soul into your Wedding Highlight Film as if it were my own. Everyone deserves a glimpse back upon the beginning of their love story.

Tampa, FL, 33801

open 24 hours, 7 days a week! Always available by phone or email.
Location of (Garry & Stacy Photography)

Garry & Stacy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Garry & Stacy Photography include in the starting price?

Garry & Stacy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Garry & Stacy Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Garry & Stacy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Garry & Stacy Photography offer?

Garry & Stacy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Garry & Stacy Photography offer?

Garry & Stacy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Garry & Stacy Photography offer for wedding events?

Garry & Stacy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Garry & Stacy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Garry & Stacy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding