Dearborn, MI 48124 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar

Garret Schmittling has carved out a unique place as a guitarist. Performing extensively as a solo guitarist, a part of both small and large ensembles, and also performing a very eclectic variety of music. A favorite in wedding entertainment circles, Garret completely caters to the setting, be it sacred or secular, inside or outside, large or small. His repertoire is extensive and varied and because of it, couples find it easy to customize their wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. If you're looking for a selection that isn't listed, Garret will learn it for you. His ability to arrange and perform every style of music makes it easy to request even the most unique of song ideas.

With the highest standard of professionalism Garret works closely with his clients to ensure they have the best experience possible and the highest quality music for their event.

Follow Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar on

• Videos 3

11 Reviews for Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar

Allison Clendenan · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Perfomance

We had Garret and Holly perform at our brunch wedding in Dec, 2018. He played during our ceremony and they both performed during our reception. He was extremely easy to work with and very responsive to emails. He was very accommodating to the other musicians who performed during the ceremony. He provided mics, sound equipment, and music stands! Everything was amazing. Their talent is unbelievable. They have a huge song list and honestly the way the speed songs up or slow them down is great. A lot of our guests commented on the talent showed in this. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a "chill" vibe for the reception or cocktail hour.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cayla · Married on 09/08/2018

Married 9/8/18 Pick Garret you won’t be disappointed

Garrett was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. He’s very responsive and he was one of the easiest vendors I had to work with. He’s definitely willing to make your dreams a reality. He composed a couple of my favorite songs on the guitar from my favorite video game The Legend of Zelda. He checked in with me frequently when it got closer to the date to make sure everything was correct and what I wanted. Garret is one of the best and worth every penny. Not everyone is willing to learn new songs like he is. He went above and beyond and I will never forget my wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

Garret was my FAVORITE vendor. He was responsive, punctual, professional, and incredibly talented! From the very beginning I knew Garret was going to do a great job. He gave me every bit of information I needed without me having to ask, which was fantastic because I felt completely lost planning the ceremony. He was more than willing to answer any silly questions I had and offer advice based on his past experience. He literally walked me through everything. We got married at an outdoor venue and Garret's presence definitely gave it the classy, elegant touch that we were hoping for. Hiring Garret was one of the best decisions I could have made and I am SO glad I did!! 10/10 would hire him again!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Award

Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System

• Dearborn, 48124 See on map