Dearborn, MI 48124 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar

Garret Schmittling has carved out a unique place as a guitarist. Performing extensively as a solo guitarist, a part of both small and large ensembles, and also performing a very eclectic variety of music. A favorite in wedding entertainment circles, Garret completely caters to the setting, be it sacred or secular, inside or outside, large or small. His repertoire is extensive and varied and because of it, couples find it easy to customize their wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. If you’re looking for a selection that isn’t listed, Garret will learn it for you. His ability to arrange and perform every style of music makes it easy to request even the most unique of song ideas.

With the highest standard of professionalism Garret works closely with his clients to ensure they have the best experience possible and the highest quality music for their event.

Follow Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar on

Videos 3 Videos

14 Reviews for Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar

Tammy Roy · Getting married on 04/10/2021

True Musician

Garret doesn’t just play the guitar, he is a true musician!
    He played for my daughter’s outdoor ceremony and we were so happy with his performance. We’re a family of musicians ourselves so we can be hard to please, but Garret exceeded our expectations! He’s also so easy to work with, arriving early and setting up without added complication.
    So happy to have worked with Garret!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Kara

Kara Marshall · Married on 10/11/2020

Talented and Accomodating

We wanted a guitarist for our cocktail hour, ceremony prelude and a few songs to play as people transitioned to dinner. We had some specific requests of songs. One he had to learn and another he had to change his own version to fit how we wanted it played to fit my how we wanted the song sung by my daughter. He sent me an mp3 for each song for my approval. He was so accommodating! He got there early to rehearse with my daughter and they nailed the song perfectly. He provided mics for my daughter and my officiant free of charge which not all musicians do. He was so easy to communicate with and so professional. My officiant does many weddings and she is a musician herself. She expressed interest in getting his contact information because she wanted to add him to her recommended wedding vendor list. She loved his talent! Couldn't have been more pleased with our choice to use Garret for our special day!!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Allison

Allison Seltz · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!!

Garret was amazing to work with! We had some unusual song choices for our ceremony (Changing Seasons from Kiki's Delivery Service, Storybook Love from Princess Bride, and Our House by Crosby, Stills and Nash) and he learned, arranged and recorded each one for our wedding. I made my mother cry when I showed her the recordings of the music. The acoustic guitar really made the ceremony feel more intimate and special. Garret is so kind, professional and helpful! He was one of my favorite vendors to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone for their wedding or other event!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Award

Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Sound/PA System

• Dearborn, MI, 48124 See on map
    Location of (Garret Schmittling | Acoustic Guitar)