Denver, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Garman Music

Garman is an experienced professional DJ who has toured around the world and played some truly amazing gigs. Garman understands the importance that music can have in creating special, memorable, and successful events.

Other couples have also viewed

• Gordon Avenue

23 Reviews for Garman Music

1 User photo

Alex D. · Married on 06/20/2020

Alex and Aaron

We can’t put into words how AMAZING Greg was at our wedding and how special he made it. Due to COVID-19, we had a last minute venue change from Colorado to Dallas. He didn’t hesitate to travel and our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him. He’s extremely personable, very good with communication, and most importantly, listened to our preferences on music. We hate to categorize him in the wedding genre because he is simply more than that. There is no doubt in our minds that he is hands down the best DJ.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing DJ!

I just got married and Greg was my DJ, he was absolutely phenomenal. Played great music all night that the crowd was all really enjoying. He was super organized and gave me the exactly the music I wanted. I love that I had a wedding with guest of all ages and he played music that appealed to everyone. He was very flexible, when my fiance wanted to jam to his favorite artist at the end of the night, he played it for him and we all loved it! You can not go wrong with him, very professional! Super nice and clean set up. Thank you Greg for making my wedding day fun and getting everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I LOVE to dance, so finding a good DJ was top of the list for our reception. We searched long and hard, and we are so glad that we found Greg. He reads the crowd, mixes songs and provides an amazing dance experience. He's not the typical "wedding DJ" and clearly has real DJ experience that shows in his performance. On top of it all, he's great to work with, responsive, and he spent time making sure that all of the details were in place with the reception layout and his equipment to allow for a great party. We have had so many friends/family comment specifically on the DJ as a stand-out at our wedding reception. We even had our Colorado friends asking for his info to use him at their own wedding, which is probably the highest compliment to give. Thanks, Greg, for such a great event!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Garman Music Pricing

Garman Music Price Rates

Garman Music FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Rocky Mountain Weddings Wedding Planners

I've worked with Greg several times and must say that he is one of the best DJ's I know. He is genuine, thoughtful and plays a great playlist. He knows how to get people on the floor and keeps the energy going all night long. It's not uncommon at the end of the night when Greg announces this is the last song of the night, guest are yelling one more song, one more song. He definitely orchestrates a party atmosphere with his musical talent.

• WoodStem Floral & Decor Wedding Florists

I've worked with Greg and one word that comes to mind immediately is respect. He is professional, respectful and a genuinely great person. He plays amazing fun music, and he is there to make your day as special as possible. He's one of the easiest people I have met in the industry to work with. When asked by other couples do you have a recommendation for a DJ the first person that comes to mind is Greg Garman. He won't disappoint and he will make your guest remember what a great time they had on the dance floor.

• Denver Denver, CO, 80211 See on map
    (720) 588-3710 (Phone number)
    Location of (Garman Music)