Garman Music Reviews

Garman Music 1
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing DJ!

I just got married and Greg was my DJ, he was absolutely phenomenal. Played great music all night that the crowd was all really enjoying. He was super organized and gave me the exactly the music I wanted. I love that I had a wedding with guest of all ages and he played music that appealed to everyone. He was very flexible, when my fiance wanted to jam to his favorite artist at the end of the night, he played it for him and we all loved it! You can not go wrong with him, very professional! Super nice and clean set up. Thank you Greg for making my wedding day fun and getting everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I LOVE to dance, so finding a good DJ was top of the list for our reception. We searched long and hard, and we are so glad that we found Greg. He reads the crowd, mixes songs and provides an amazing dance experience. He's not the typical "wedding DJ" and clearly has real DJ experience that shows in his performance. On top of it all, he's great to work with, responsive, and he spent time making sure that all of the details were in place with the reception layout and his equipment to allow for a great party. We have had so many friends/family comment specifically on the DJ as a stand-out at our wedding reception. We even had our Colorado friends asking for his info to use him at their own wedding, which is probably the highest compliment to give. Thanks, Greg, for such a great event!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

Where to start!? From day one Greg was dedicated to help make our wedding a success. We were able to play our music that we loved in a well formatted all out dance party atmosphere! Picture our ring bearers on the top of groomsmans shoulders while we all danced around them with big smiles on our faces. Thank you for making our wedding the absolute best. Book Greg! You will be very satisfied with your choice;)

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Garman Music 2

Kimi · Married on 10/22/2017

OMG Greg is the very best!! We decided to do the whole thing ourselves (PS - to anyone who's thinking of doing that - DON'T), and the last minute details were making both of us loose our hair. The one thing we didn't have to stress about was the music, sound and lighting setup. Greg just listened to what we wanted and worked directly with the hotel so we didn't have to deal with it. Everything came out perfect. We could not have been happier and highly recommend him. He kept us dancing all night long, and I'm sure he'll do the same for you. ALSO - get the cool gold photo booth in a frame thing he has, our guests were talking about it all night long (we wanted to take it home and put it on the wall - it's that cool).

Sent on 12/05/2017

Lucynda · Married on 10/01/2017

I'm not the type to give a 5 star review. But, I only have wonderful things to say about Greg! We contacted him last minute after realizing that playing our own music via an ipod was probably going to be a disaster. Greg happened to be free because it was a Sunday night wedding and he wasted no time in working with me. I believe we had an agreed upon and signed contract in a matter of days. He was pleasant and accommodating. I simply sent him my playlist and answered a few of his questions about my preferences. My planner told me that he is excellent regardless of the venue large or small and has the equipment and set -up to accommodate both. I had a small wedding, but Greg treated our reception just as importantly as any big party. We danced and danced and danced. It was awesome to see my loved ones from 80 years of age down to 18 months all laughing and dancing. He took requests...kept to the theme of the music I sent him...and threw in a few songs that we all know and love. If you want a professional and likable guy to DJ your wedding, you'd be lucky to book him!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Bailey · Married on 09/16/2017

Truly can not say enough wonderful things about Greg and our experience working with him :) He went above and beyond to make sure that my whole wedding was a success, He traveled out of state to DJ for us and everyone absolutely loved him.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Maggie · Married on 08/12/2017

Band or DJ?! A constant bridal battle that can easily be solved by hiring Greg as your wedding DJ. Not even talking about the music yet, Greg was so professional and easy to work with throughout the whole wedding process. We had a call with him where we went over general questions and he got a sense of our personalities and music we like. Closer to the wedding Greg sent us a Google Doc where we could input all of our song choices for first dances, ceremony music, etc. and then we also sent him a "please play" playlist and "do NOT play" playlist which I thought was great - we did not want the YMCA or other typical reception songs. When it came to the actual wedding, the ceremony music was perfectly timed, the happy hour and dinner music was great, and then came the dance party which was ridiculous. I don't think there was one square foot of dance floor space open which was exactly what we wanted. On top of all of that, Greg also brought dance floor lights which made the tent look amazing! Thanks Greg!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/22/2016

Greg and his team are AMAZING! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the near future. I was referred to Greg by a good friend of mine because I heard him at their wedding, and I knew I had to him at mine! He is so responsive and flexible with what you're imaging for your big day. Music is a huge part of the reception and I have been to weddings where not a lot of people get up and dance and that was NOT the case at our wedding. The minute Greg started playing the majority of our wedding attendants were up and moving until the end of the night. His songs were upbeat, recent, and meshed well with all ages. Greg is an amazing individual and is who anyone should pick as their DJ for their wedding. The new Smith's absolutely love Greg!

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/10/2016

Greg crushed it at our wedding. We knew he was the right choice when we met him: super relaxed, very warm, easy-going, and an attentive listener. He really wanted to know about us and our musical interests. Greg did the music for the whole event: ceremony and reception at a rustic outdoor venue in the mountains. He was an excellent MC and was very professional. We had told him we wanted a full on crazy dance party for the dancing portion and he delivered. Played all our must-plays with some other awesome jams in between. My only regret (but not really a regret) is I trashed the bottom of my dress because I wouldn't stop grooving!! We received so many compliments from our dancing friends about Greg's work that night. Truly the best day ever, as it should be. Thanks so much Greg!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kaeleigh · Married on 07/02/2016

Greg Garman is not only an amazing DJ to have on your wedding day, but also an amazing person to have around! He will sit down with you to understand your vision for music, lighting, dance floor, confetti cannon, photo booth, YOU NAME IT, and bring it all to life! Five star from start to finish! Greg and his team were a critical part in making my day the GREATEST day of my life!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2016

DJ Greg was the utmost professional as our guest Live Music provider for a yoga event we had. Not only was he timely, courteous and quick setting up, but the music he provided was spot on. I have been receiving lots of positive feedback about what a great energy his music provided and I am overwhelmed at his ability to read the class and the teacher and provide a seamless musical experience. I would highly recommend Garman DJ to any friends and family.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Alexandra · Married on 06/18/2016

Greg was awesome to work with! He was worth every penny - he was so sweet and easy going and even took us out for cocktails to get to know us and talk about wedding details before even signing a contract with him. The week before our wedding, the musicians we had hired to play at our ceremony dropped out and when we asked Greg if he could takeover and bring in another sound system he was more than happy to do it. I had friends coming up to me all night telling me that they wished they had booked him for their own weddings! We were also really happy we ended up doing the lighting and the photo frame with him, we were getting compliments all night on how unique and cool it was! I would definitely book him again! :)

Sent on 06/25/2016

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

I absolutely cannot say enough PHENOMENAL things about DJ GARMAN. First of all, he was so easy and pleasurable to work with the entire year leading up to my wedding, which in planning is not always the case. Next, he has absolutely no ego, which is a rarity, especially for someone of his calibur. I work in the music industry, and he is one of my most favourite people to have met. He sincerely listened to us and got a sense of our vibe, so what he played was dead on for US, and not just what he likes to play. It made our party so much better than someone clicking songs on a playlist!! Also, he was honestly the one person I didn't have to babysit at our wedding. He gave me peace of mind that he had all his stuff covered, and he definitely did. Totally worth every cent! Thanks so much Greg!!!!! ????????????

Sent on 09/14/2016

Suzi · Married on 10/04/2015

Greg was amazing, super easy to work with! Couldn't have been happier with the service provided! He was professional yet still very friendly and approachable (this is coming from somebody who has never hired a Professional DJ before, I was super nervous and he was there the entire time with great suggestions / insight, no question was too silly and he walked me thru everything).

One thing to note, Greg took the time to get to know us, really connect with us weeks before the big day. I had heard horror stories from other couples that they just filled out a form, hit submit and hope they got someone good. However with Greg you can definitely tell that he really cares and is there to provide a great service.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Sanoma · Married on 09/28/2015

Greg was amazing. He was extremely professional, flexible, and willing to work with our hectic schedule! He was completely prepared and we could not have asked for a better DJ. Thanks Greg! Absolutely would hire again.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Mike · Married on 09/19/2015

Garman was the absolute best from the beginning. Very professional and extremely accommodating from start to finish. He made everybody happy, which is never easy to do. He did everything we asked and then some. I can't thank him enough for rocking the best day of our life! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Katie · Married on 09/06/2015

Garman DJ was amazing from start to finish! Greg was always very professional, was prompt about getting in touch with me about details prior to the wedding, and was always such a delight to work with. The day of the wedding, he proved to be very flexible, and did anything and everything to ensure that I was not stressed or worried about anything and that he had it under control...and he did!
    Our guests talked about how much fun the wedding was, much of which had to do with the energy, emotion and excitement that Greg helped to bring forth in his DJing. Overall, Greg did a fabulous job to make our wedding a success and an incredibly fun party!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2015

Greg was an absolute joy to work with! I am so glad we made the decision to use Greg as our wedding DJ. He worked very hard to keep our wedding on track and transition everything smoothly. He played all the right music at all the right times. He did an excellent job at keeping the energy up during the reception. Everyone was out dancing the entire night! Not only is Greg an extremely talented and energetic DJ, he is also very easy to work with. He met with us prior to the wedding to go over timeline and song selection and assisted us in choosing the right kind of music. I highly recommend Greg for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

Greg was more than we could ever have hoped for on our wedding day. Greg is certainly not your everyday, "cheesy" wedding DJ and that is what we needed and wanted! He brought a unique, modern spin to our wedding and our guests absolutely loved the music. Greg also listening to all of our song suggestions and really seemed to "get" what we were going for and added in the perfect music at the perfect times to get everyone of all ages out on the dance floor. He was at our venue 2 hours before our reception to set-up and was nothing but professional and fabulous to work with. I would highly recommend Greg for anyone's wedding - you will be so impressed!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Abby · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Garman is the best!! At the last minute (maybe a month before our wedding) we realized we wanted to add a DJ for a late night dance party and he was happy to play and had the dance floor packed until the wee hours!! He is one of the kindest people I have met and would (and have) recommend him to all of my friends needing a DJ in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Josh · Married on 08/30/2014

We worked with Live Nation and The Continental Club to secure Gregory Garman as our DJ for Jay-Z's "Made in America" afterparty. Working with him from Denver was easy, he came early and on his own dime, to troubleshoot in advance which was highly appreciated. He adjusted the music through out the night to accommodate the crowd's mood and really got it bumping to close out the night. The evening was filled with local politicians and celebrities so it was VERY important to have someone who could "read" the crowd and provide the appropriate music. I highly recommend Greg.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Trisha · Married on 02/06/2011

We interviewed, no joke, 10 other DJ’s from the top companies on WeddingWire, it was NOT even close.  Greg took us out to get a drink, me and my fiancee were so happy we signed him that night. This is the one vendor that we didn’t have to worry about, in fact by the end of the night our wedding planner was defaulting to HIM on how and when we should do things.

The month before our wedding we had two other friends get married, they both had DJ’s that left the dance floor completely empty. They also told us that they paid MORE than we did and they were difficult to work with, felt so bad for them. Save yourself some time and energy. The guy has DJ’ed for JayZ, just book Greg, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/18/2017