WoodStem Floral & Decor

Winter Park, CO View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Typical Price

WoodStem Floral and Decor is a Winter Park, Colorado-based wedding florist specializing in mountain wedding floral design. Drawing inspiration from the iconic mountains of Colorado, this team knows how to create innovative, imaginative designs that reflect each couple’s unique personality. The talented floral designers know that no two couples are ever exactly alike, and they offer personalized and custom arrangements in a stylish, relaxed, and inviting atmosphere. Owner Melanie will work with you to ensure your personality shines through in each and every floral arrangement she creates, taking into account all of your customization requests.

WoodStem Floral and Decor offers a variety of packages to suit any wedding budget, style, and preferences. Arrangements can be customized big or small, and rustic, romantic, or country-inspired. Arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle and alter decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, and table arrangmenets, with single flowers, flower girl baskets, and flower petals also available. Wedding day floral services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Wholesale/bulk flowers

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ryan
    Ryan S. Getting married on 02/06/2023

So Helpful during Uncertain Times

My fiancé and I have been working with Melanie for a couple months in preparation for our wedding next summer. Unfortunately, due to the on-going public health crisis, we have to do some rescheduling for our wedding. Melanie has been so great to work with during these uncertain times and has been able to take work off of our plates with so many moving pieces to planning our wedding. We can't wait to work with her again and will certainly be recommending her to our friends in Colorado.
    Bethany R. Married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful Flowers

We hired WoodStem Florals for our wedding and Melanie was great to work with and wanted to make sure that our vision showed up in our flowers. I sent Melanie a few ideas and she put together the perfect bouquets and center pieces. Melanie was always very responsive with emails and questions and making sure delivery of flowers on wedding day was seamless. Would highly recommend her if you are in need of flowers.

WoodStem Floral & Decor's reply:

Hi Bethany,

It was a pleasure to work with you and bring your mountain wedding floral vision to life. I was honored to be a part of your wedding. Best wishes for an amazing life together.
  • Marlene
    Marlene B. Married on 04/17/2021

Welcome Party

Melanie was very instrumental in helping me select flower arrangements for our wedding welcome party. They were exactly what I wanted for the tables. I would definitely recommend Woodstem.

WoodStem Floral & Decor's reply:

Thank you Marlene for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and bring your vision to life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Garman Music Garman Music Wedding DJs

Melanie is the best wedding planner and florist I have ever worked with, period! She is so incredibly personable and kind. Every couple that has worked with her has the best things to say about every part of her service. Any time I get to work with her on a wedding I get excited because I know it will go perfectly for the couple, guests and the vendors. It's very rare to find a wedding planner who takes such good care of their vendors. I would HIGHLY recommend Melanie to anyone who is getting married.

47 Cooper Creek Way Suite 225, Suite 225 Winter Park, CO, 80482

11-6 Thur-Sat By Appointment Sun, Mon, Tues & Wed
Location of (WoodStem Floral & Decor)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding