WoodStem Floral & Decor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Ryan
    Ryan S. Getting married on 02/06/2023

So Helpful during Uncertain Times

My fiancé and I have been working with Melanie for a couple months in preparation for our wedding next summer. Unfortunately, due to the on-going public health crisis, we have to do some rescheduling for our wedding. Melanie has been so great to work with during these uncertain times and has been able to take work off of our plates with so many moving pieces to planning our wedding. We can't wait to work with her again and will certainly be recommending her to our friends in Colorado.
    Amy H. Married on 03/27/2022

Winter Wedding

I have to say that Melanie was wonderful to work with!! I live in AZ and planned my wedding which was not easy!! Melanie helped me decide the best options to use for the wedding I wanted. The part that helped the most, is she was very familiar with the venue. I would high recommend Woodstem if you are looking for good prices and beautiful decor, this is the vendor for you!!!

Amy,
    Thank you so much for choosing WoodStem as one of your wedding vendors. It was a delight to work with you and help you achieve your wedding vision. We wish you and James a lifetime of laughs, love and adventures.
  • Alexis
    Alexis C. Married on 03/10/2022

Beautiful Romantic Winter wedding

Melanie did the flowers for my microwedding and I couldn't have been happier. She was so easy to work with, and she helped me incorporate the flowers into the entire vision so that all the decor flowed together and I did not need to consult a decorator/coordinator because she filled that role for me. My wedding was absolutely perfect how I imagined it, and for my flowers were a big part of that vision so I am so happy I trusted Melanie instead of another florist!

WoodStem Floral & Decor's reply:

Alexis it was such a pleasure to work with you and bring your vision to life. The room looked so dreamy with your ideas and the florals and greenery WoodStem provided. We were honored to be a part of your micro wedding. Best wishes for years of happiness, love and adventures.
  • Macy
    Macy A. Married on 08/21/2021

Melanie was amazing!

Melanie did such an amazing job on my wedding flowers. She made all my ideas come to life and everything looked amazing the day of. She was easy to work with and quick to respond to all of my messages. I would highly recommend Melanie for you wedding florist!
    Bethany R. Married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful Flowers

We hired WoodStem Florals for our wedding and Melanie was great to work with and wanted to make sure that our vision showed up in our flowers. I sent Melanie a few ideas and she put together the perfect bouquets and center pieces. Melanie was always very responsive with emails and questions and making sure delivery of flowers on wedding day was seamless. Would highly recommend her if you are in need of flowers.

Hi Bethany,

It was a pleasure to work with you and bring your mountain wedding floral vision to life. I was honored to be a part of your wedding. Best wishes for an amazing life together.
  • Marlene
    Marlene B. Married on 04/17/2021

Welcome Party

Melanie was very instrumental in helping me select flower arrangements for our wedding welcome party. They were exactly what I wanted for the tables. I would definitely recommend Woodstem.

WoodStem Floral & Decor's reply:

Thank you Marlene for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and bring your vision to life.
    Kahla P. Married on 09/10/2020

Melanie was amazing!

I hired Woodstem to do the flowers for my wedding, only about a month before the actual wedding date. She was extremely responsive and took my vision and made it come to life! Everything was beautiful and so perfect! I HIGHLY recommend her.

Kahla,

Thank you for the kind words. It makes my heart happy to read that I was able to bring your vision to life and help make your wedding day perfect.
    Cynthia Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely Beautiful Wedding Florals

Melanie was our month-of-coordinator and florist. She was incredibly responsive to all emails and listened to the vision we had for our wedding. Melanie created a floral proposal that included all the flowers I sent her photos of and then, when one of the flowers wasn’t suited best for the hot weather we experienced, she proposed a great substitute. The bouquets she created were better than I imagined and fit our wedding perfectly! Melanie took the vision of our wedding and created the perfect flowers to fit that vision. We had so many compliments on the bouquets and the flowers in our centerpieces. I wish I could take credit for envisioning the beauty but that was all Melanie!

WoodStem Floral & Decor's reply:

Thank you Cynthia for such a thoughtful review. The ideas you shared were amazing and I was only helping to bring it all together for you. We were a great team and I truly enjoyed working with you and Mark.
    Morgan K. Married on 06/26/2020

Absolutely Recommend

Woodstem truly tries to work with you. Melanie traveled down to Denver to meet with us and truly cared about learning about us as a couple and our vision for our big day. She was very easy to work with and unfortunately our wedding was cancelled due to COVID, but Melanie was very responsive and helpful. I definitely recommend this company and plan to utilize them any chance I get.
    Casey R. Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful!

Melanie is an absolute delight to work with! She is both a florist and wedding planner, and was truly integral to making our wedding day perfect! Things changed quickly given the pandemic but she took everything with stride and reassured us along the way!!
    Briana S. Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect and stunning!

We loved the flowers Melanie put together for our wedding! I was so impressed seeing them in person. We had some specific requests and she ran with the rest, doing an amazing job bringing everything together. I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again or recommend her to friends. You won’t be disappointed trusting WoodStem.
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful flowers and decor. Helpful planning.

I hired Melanie with WoodStem Floral as my florist and wedding planner. She was extremely helpful since I was planning everything from a distance sight unseen. She was always quick to respond to my emails and questions. She provided options for other vendors and some planning documents. Our flowers and decorations were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She also has a large rental inventory for other decor - which was an incredible resource for our destination wedding. It was awesome to have her help during the planning process and to decorate/clean-up on the big day so my family/friends/self didn't have to worry about any of that!

Monica,
    Thank you so much for the very kind review. I am so glad that I could be that resource for you and help you plan your wedding from another state. You and Zach where a pleasure to work with and I am grateful for the opportunity to work with you and be part of your wedding.
    Hailley G. Married on 09/21/2019

The most beautiful bouquets and flowers!

Melanie from WoodStem Floral & Décor was absolutely amazing! We had a quick phone call where I did my best to communicate my vision and Melanie got it immediately. Any changes that I had we did over email very quickly. She was very responsive and helpful at making additions and changes. The bouquets all turned out absolutely gorgeous as did the wedding arbor. I would hire Melanie again in an instant and will absolutely recommend her to anyone in the area.
  • Devon
    Devon K. Married on 07/14/2019

10/10 would recommend

I cannot speak highly enough about Melanie. From the moment I had my consultation with her, I knew we would not only be friends but she would get my vision perfectly and SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT! She was more than accommodating and did so much to help. I love her and her work. SHE IS A MUST for your mountain wedding!

WoodStem Floral & Decor's reply:

Thank you Devon for such a great experience. You were so fun to work with and your mom and aunt were such a guiding light in your overall vision. Thank you for sharing your pictures you looked stunning. Best wishes for an amazing journey ahead as husband and wife.
  • Becky
    Becky C. Married on 03/29/2019

Birthday flowers

Melanie is wonderful! I called her from Memphis, Tennessee to order flowers for my daughter's Birthday! My daughter was visiting Winterpark Resort. Melanie took care of it and the flowers were gorgeous!! She is 5 stars!
    Lora C. Married on 12/03/2018

Life Saver

My son & future daughter in law decided they wanted a wedding in Colorado. I’ve never been there & would have been lost if not for the excellent guidance of Melanie. She directed us to the perfect venue, coordinated all our vendors and created all the floral as well as coordinated and directed the entire wedding day. To say her service was invaluable would be an understatement. If you are looking for a top notch planner and/or florist I could not recommend her any more. Our special day was as close to perfect as you can get thanks to Melanie.
    Jenn Married on 07/20/2018
    Melanie and her team were amazing! Our flowers were beyond our expectations...they were stunning and really helped make our day complete ;)
    Anne M. Married on 06/22/2018
    Melanie handled all of the floral arrangements for our two-night wedding celebration at Devil's Thumb Ranch and we couldn't have been happier with everything! I was planning everything from across the country and Melanie was incredibly easy to work with over email. She helped me to focus in on the look I was going for, and was patient through all of the permutations of my thought process. She was very mindful of budget and made numerous suggestions as to how to keep the cost down (e.g. repurposing some flowers from Friday night for use on Saturday), and which flowers would hold up best in the summer heat. And she went above and beyond to come back to the venue after the party ended to clear everything away. She has a fantastic personality and is really fun to work with. You can't go wrong with Melanie!

Anne Marie,
    It was so great to work with you and be a part of your weekend long celebration. Thank you for entrusting me with your wedding celebration florals and décor.
    Annamelly Married on 03/14/2018
    As any bride would know, flowers play a key role in the overall wedding theme. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I provided Melanie with an array of ideas of what I was looking for and she came through. My bouquet as well as the boutonnieres perfectly matched my theme ever so beautifully.
    Holly Married on 03/03/2018
    Melanie created the perfect floral arrangements for my winter wedding in Winter Park, Colorado. She was able to incorporate our colors into the bouquets and boutonnieres which turned out gorgeous. We also had greenery and centerpieces from Woodstem that tied everything together. Highly recommend Woodstem Floral if you have an event coming up in the Winter Park area.
    Brittany Married on 09/29/2017
    Melanie is someone who takes a great deal of pride in her work - she is extremely creative and her floral arrangements were even better than expected - she knows the venue inside out where my daughter's wedding was and made several suggestions to ensure things even went more smootly. While she runs a solo shop - it's like you are getting an entire team because she handles all aspects with care and attention to detail - and her prices are terrific - she is honest and upfront as her goal is to provide quality service and let me say she did that and more - I worked with her from start to finish and have no hesitation in recommending her for your special event - I am not one to write reviews as I expect to receive top notch service and quality products/work as I am paying for same - but Melanie deserves to be recognized for doing a tremendous job - and not just doing the minimum - frankly I think she should raise her rates - the flowers were amazing - she also provided Day of Coordination Services on top of that and her extra special touches just made the whole event -
    Leah Married on 08/19/2017
    Melanie did an AMAZING job on our flowers for our wedding. We had so many compliments from our guests stating that these were the prettiest flowers they have ever seen. We chose to have eucalyptus garlands on the tables, which was a huge hit. The bouquets and the tall centerpieces were gorgeous! Melanie was very organized, took our budget in consideration, and was super easy to work with!

WoodStem Floral & Decor's reply:

Thank you Leah for the feedback. It makes my heart happy to hear it was such a perfect day for you. It was a pleasure to work with you and Akeem and bring your wedding floral and decor vision to life.
    Anna Married on 08/13/2017
    Melanie was so so great and lovely to work with! I had contacted her very last minute to create an arrangement to be delivered to my parents for their 40th anniversary and she went above and beyond to help. Her communication was excellent, she was extremely laid back and flexible, and her floral arrangement was so gorgeous! Thanks again Melanie! Highly recommend!
    Amy Married on 08/12/2017
    Melanie was a pleasure to work with - responsive, flexible, and creative. My flowers were GORGEOUS and the greenery she recommended for the tables looked beautiful!
    Maggie Married on 08/12/2017
    If you are looking for beautiful flowers while working with a creative and easy florist - Melanie is definitely your girl! We got married near Winter Park, Colorado and Melanie did our bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers and decorations. I sent her a few inspiration pictures and she ran with them - I am not someone who knows flowers well and didn't need to with Melanie. I compared her prices with a few shops in the mountains and in Denver and she was very reasonable compared to others plus no minimum dollar amount. I also forgot several boutonnieres last minute (oops) and she was extremely accommodating!