Gardenia

Irving, TX View map Visit website

Gardenia is a wedding floral studio located in Irving, Texas, specializing in event decor and memorable floral designs. The team takes a limited number of weddings per year, ensuring couples receive special attention to detail and that their wedding floral vision is brought to life. Owner Sonia Ayala founded Gardenia in 2010 after working in the floral industry for ten years. She is committed to turning your dream into a reality all while staying within your budget.

Gardenia offers floral designs and event decor for ceremonies, receptions, and other special events. Couples can schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss their vision for their wedding day. The team provides lush florals and tablescapes, as well as a variety of rental items. Wedding services they offer include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery of floral arrangements
  • Set up of floral arrangements
  • Clean up
  • Samples

Other Services

Complete the design of your wedding with the other services that Gardenia offers. The team can provide your event with elegant lighting, draping, linen rentals, and a photo booth rental.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Kristi
    Kristi M. Married on 12/05/2020

Made our wedding look magical!

Sonia is such an amazing and talented florist. She went above and beyond in making sure the flowers for the wedding were beautiful and luscious!

After providing her with my wedding colors, she was able to ensemble the best flowers for the bride's bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquet, and the backdrop behind the pastor. She was also super accommodating and flexible when asking her so many requests for my wedding.

I 100% recommend her to any weddings and events around the DFW area!
    M. H. Married on 03/07/2020

Most amazing florist!!

Sonia was absolutely fantastic. She was definitely one of our favorite vendors!! She is very creative and has amazing talent and eye. She always respected our budget and delivered flowers beyond my expectations. Everything was just so beautiful and my friends and family couldn’t stop gushing over all the flowers and centerpieces!! She was also very professional, responsive, and flexible – we even decided to switch arches last minute. Please hire Sonia- I promise you will love your flowers!! Thank you so much for everything Sonia!!!
    (Photography credit: Maggshots Photography)
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/18/2019

Best florist ever!

SERIOUSLY THE BEST! You do not even have to think twice OK, Sonia is amazing! My most favorite thing about my wedding decor was my flowers they were crazy beautiful I was soo in love with them. I could not stop looking at them. Sonia was also amazing with working with my budget and style. I gave her pinterest photos and told her my vision and she brought it to life! When Sonia got to the venue I was getting my hair and makeup done so I couldn't help or give her any direction. I was not worried at all having worked with Sonia in the past. If you truly love your florist I recommend this because when I walked into my venue for the first time since she put her flowers out I was brought to tears at how beautiful it was. You will love Sonia!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

E3 Events E3 Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Sonia is the go to for all things floral. I love coming up with concepts and having her and her team to create the vision perfectly. I really value the partnership she brings to each event we create together.

Sterling Events and Catering Sterling Events and Catering Wedding Caterers

I have used Gardenia for 6 events and my clients we so thrilled with her quality of work as well as her design ability

3619 Parry Avenue Irving, TX, 75226
469-833-2154

By appointment only.
Location of (Gardenia)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding