3619 Parry Avenue, Irving, TX 75226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About Gardenia

Gardenia is a wedding floral studio located in Irving, Texas, specializing in event decor and memorable floral designs. The team takes a limited number of weddings per year, ensuring couples receive special attention to detail and that their wedding floral vision is brought to life. Owner Sonia Ayala founded Gardenia in 2010 after working in the floral industry for ten years. She is committed to turning your dream into a reality all while staying within your budget.

Gardenia offers floral designs and event decor for ceremonies, receptions, and other special events. Couples can schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss their vision for their wedding day. The team provides lush florals and tablescapes, as well as a variety of rental items. Wedding services they offer include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery of floral arrangements
  • Set up of floral arrangements
  • Clean up
  • Samples

Other Services

Complete the design of your wedding with the other services that Gardenia offers. The team can provide your event with elegant lighting, draping, linen rentals, and a photo booth rental.

94266a7c04febffa SelyciaYangPhotography selyciayangphotography34 low
94266a7c04febffa SelyciaYangPhotography selyciayangphotography34 low

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Gardenia

Esther · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Sonia was a blessing to us both.

The crown made my hair, makeup, and dress really come together. It lifted up the dress and make up.

My bouquet came from a beautiful dream, I think. It was more beautiful than I had imagined.

The centerpieces were so special, and our nopal centerpiece was all anyone could talk about. It was so fun! And beautiful, and striking, and exciting. I hope it wasn't too painful to make!

The topping on our cake was killer. So beautiful. The cake was so popular. I think it's because of the nopal heart and other little floral details.

And to me, the thing that set the tone for the wedding was the Papel Picado. It is almost my favorite thing from the whole day (after my crown and getting married).

Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ashlee · Married on 04/28/2017

We were blown away with how beautiful our wedding flowers turned out! Sonia went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. She was so sweet and very professional. There's no way any other florist could have done better, especially in our price range. I can't recommend Gardenia enough!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Amal · Married on 03/12/2017

Sonia really went above and beyond for my wedding. I booked with her pretty late (6 weeks out) and she was very understanding and accommodating. I would recommend her to everyone -- she is so sweet and really works hard to make your special day absolutely the best.
    THANK YOU SONIA!! :)

Sent on 03/25/2017

Gardenia FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit

• E3 Events
    E3 Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Sonia is the go to for all things floral. I love coming up with concepts and having her and her team to create the vision perfectly. I really value the partnership she brings to each event we create together.

• Sterling Events and Catering
    Sterling Events and Catering Wedding Caterers

I have used Gardenia for 6 events and my clients we so thrilled with her quality of work as well as her design ability

• 3619 Parry Avenue Irving, TX, 75226 See on map