1585 Marshall Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number

About Garden of Eva, Inc.

Let us help you celebrate one of the most important days of your life. Our creative and talented staff will make sure that your day is as special as you have always dreamed. No matter what the size of your wedding, we offer exceptional service to help you in selecting the flowers you will need on your special day. We will work within your budget and strive to assist you in all your wedding needs. We look forward to meeting with you and your fiancé! Don't forget to schedule your consultation today!

garden12
garden10
garden11
garden12
Garden of Eva, Inc.

7 Reviews for Garden of Eva, Inc.

Erica · Married on 03/23/2013

Eva was wonderful to work with. We had no idea what we wanted for flowers and she was able to walk us through our different options and help us pick out what we wanted. I couldn’t have been happier with how the flower arrangements and my bouquet turned out, they were absolutely stunning and even better than I envisioned.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2011

Garden of Eva is a wonderful place to get your flowers done! Eva sat down with me and went through every detail of the wedding to make sure that I had all the flowers for the ceremony and reception, which made me feel at ease as flowers are a big part of a wedding! I had several changes that I had to make in the process and they were great with meeting me and getting back to me to make sure that we had it right. The flowers were beautiful, complemented the decor wonderfully and really made my day special!! I would highly recommend them for flowers for any special occasion as they did an wonderful job and made me feel very special!

Sent on 10/25/2011

linda · Married on 07/23/2011

Eva was absolutely wonderful to work with and her flowers were top quality. We presented her with our budget and she came in right on target! NO hidden costs!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Garden of Eva! Our wedding flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments on them from guests. Thank you Eva!

Sent on 07/31/2011