Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number

img6410
mg0443

23 Reviews for Gambol Photography

Angela · Married on 04/22/2017

We worked with Justin and Megan for engagement and wedding photos . They were both so friendly and helped us both to relax in front of the camera. The photos were absolutely beautiful - I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to share a sneak peak album. I'm 100% happy with the services and I'd highly recommend Gambol Photography!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Susan · Married on 10/22/2016

Loved Megan and Justin. Hard workers and produced beautiful and unique photographs. Recommend them highly.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Savannah · Married on 05/28/2016

I have loved working with Megan through my planning process! I fell in love with her work immediately, but still compared prices with other local photographers in Greensboro/ Charlotte/ Raleigh regions and found that she was such a great value! Her pricing is amazing and you get high quality, editorial images that are magazine worthy!

I had the opportunity to meet her husband, Justin, who will be the 2nd shooter for my wedding on 05/28/16 and I am excited to work with him, as well! The Mooks are are very family oriented and down to earth.

Megan was great to work with while planning the engagement shoot. I was back and forth about the type of locations and she helped me decide on the perfect combination of an urban and natural setting by going to parks on the outskirts of downtown Charlotte. She also recommended colors we should wear and advised the best time of day for great lighting. She is really an expert with a vision!

We got our engagement pictures back this week and everyone keeps telling me how beautiful they are! I love them too, especially because they look so classy and timeless. We were very nervous before the shoot and I brought lots of props for her to help us choose from, and she was amazing with posing us and helping us get comfortable.

I will be doing a bridal shoot with her in the spring and have all day coverage for my wedding and I can't wait to share more!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Gambol Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Heart Happy Films
    Heart Happy Films Wedding Videographers

The first time we met Megan and Justin, we were shooting a wedding in Jekyll Island, GA. From the moment we started working with them to this very day, nearly 7 months later, we knew we'd be a good match--a good photo/video one-two punch. The Gambol Photography team are just so friendly and easy to get along with and that's exactly the kind of team you want shooting you on your wedding day or for portraits (or whatever else). They'll put you at ease and then deliver exceptionally professional and modern results. They're probably our favorite photo team ever. Just sayin'...

• Cornelius, 28031 See on map