Fancy Horse Films

Menasha, WI View map
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Fancy Horse Films specializes in documentary storytelling; collaborating with small businesses, nonprofits, and large corporations alike. We help tell stories and elevate brands through cinematic video.

"I first pursued video work in 2009 as a film student at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. My schooling encouraged me to become an independent video artist. Through Fancy Horse Films, I strive to achieve cinematic storytelling and eschew the point-and-shoot mentality associated with traditional videography. Quality cinematography, lush imagery, and meaningful editing all coalesce to breath life into my films."​

-Sam Karow, Owner/Founder of Fancy Horse Films

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Highlight Video
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD

• Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 01/15/2022

Don't let getting a videographer be on your optional list. This is a must!

We had such a great experience with Fancy Horse Films! Sam is organized, responsive and thorough. He arrived ready to go on our big day and just went right to work. He let's everyone do their thing, while he does his thing. He obviously has an eye for the moments and images that matter which really came out in our video. We've watched the video over and over and get emotional every time. I know that we will be so happy to have this video for years to come to remember all of the special moments and people that were there with us on our wedding day. I highly recommend Sam and am so pleased with our final product!! Pictures are fun, but a video says so much more. You won't regret it!
  • Morgan
    Morgan V. Married on 10/09/2021

Great Experience & Final Product

My fiance and I were originally going to skip hiring a videographer, but decided at the last minute that we did indeed want a video. I'm so glad that we decided to go for it, and that we found Sam via wedding wire! Sam did a great job capturing our day, and responded very quickly to all of my questions. On the day of the event he arrived right on time and started recording right away. We provided little direction for what we wanted recorded, outside of the big things like the ceremony, but Sam did a great job capturing all of the small moments between the big ones. The final video edit was great, and fully worth the price! Sam was also very accommodating when we asked him if we could add a separate video of just our ceremony to the package at the last minute. I would definitely recommend hiring Fancy Horse Films to capture your wedding day!
    Courtney B. Married on 08/28/2021

Beyond Pleased

Our bridal party surprised us the day of our wedding with hiring Sam as our videographer. He did such an amazing job. He was very friendly and did a great job of blending in and just capturing our day as it was. We got our videos in a very timely matter and he was always quick to respond to any emails I sent. My husband and I were both very impressed with the quality of our wedding videos. I would absolutely recommend him as a videographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

614 2nd St. Menasha, WI, 54952
Location of (Fancy Horse Films)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding