Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI 54902 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Neverfilms

Local to Oshkosh, Wisconsin, professional videography team Neverfilms LLC specializes in wedding filmmaking. Neverfilms LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction and endeavors to make each of its films an unforgettable cinematic heirloom for you and your partner that will last for generations.

Neverfilms LLC offers two flexible videography packages to suit your particular wedding’s needs and budget. The standard Keepsake Wedding Film package includes a 3-5 minute highlight film, full day coverage, wireless microphones, and a custom storybook USB case. The upgraded Heirloom Wedding Film package features a 7-10 minute short film that better highlights pre-ceremony preparations, ceremony vows, and dinner toasts. Add-on services include full, multi-camera ceremony and reception service, drone footage, interview and portrait sessions, projector and 135-inch projector screen, and custom-packaged Blu-ray discs of your short film.

d2195395bd4235e4 1519942450 21bac94d7391718c 1519942453400 6 Cleaver Mackenzie
d2195395bd4235e4 1519942450 21bac94d7391718c 1519942453400 6 Cleaver Mackenzie

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Neverfilms

1 User photo

Neverfilms 1
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Talented and Hard-Working Videographer!

When my husband and I were first planning our wedding, hiring a videographer was one of those things we thought would be nice to have, but weren't sure we really needed, especially in terms of our budget. Along the way, I realized that having actual footage of us on our wedding day would probably be the most important memories we would ever have, and I was right.

Spike and his team were wonderful to work with from the start - very responsive, professional, and fun to be around. After one meeting with him, we didn't have any hesitations about hiring him and we only needed to watch a few of Neverfilms' keepsake films to know what we were getting and that it was what we wanted.

On the day of our wedding, they coordinated really smoothly with our photographer and our event coordinator, and honestly, we kind of forgot they were there (except when they had to give us a little direction here and there), which is exactly what you want. I also equally impressed that we had four videographers working our wedding, which made us feel even more confident that we were going to have a quality video (and I think our guests were impressed by that too).

Now, before we saw our video for the first time, I knew it was going to be good. All you have to do is watch a few of their videos to know they know what they're doing and they're just as passionate about preserving weddings as they are about creating films that have substance. However, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. "Good" isn't even the right adjective - "overwhelming" comes a little bit closer. They really make your first view an experience too by inviting you to their studio to watch it on their big movie screen.

To be honest, I didn't cry the first time I saw our video; mainly, I think, because I was in a little bit of shock. But when we watched it again when we got home, both my husband and I were pretty much sitting in a puddle of tears on our couch. Our video was sentimental without being cheesy, and it really captured the mood and feelings we had on that day. We were so happy on our wedding day and Spike and his team didn't miss a moment of it. It should also be noted that their work was very meticulous, from selecting the right shots, editing the timing, and even the music they used. They really put the time and the effort into making sure our video was perfect and it showed.

So, in the end, what ended up being the one thing we didn't think we needed turned out to be the best money we spent. Pictures are wonderful to have, but they can really only freeze a moment in time. Video, especially the kind that Spike and his team create, is irreplaceable because it's the closest we'll ever come to reliving that day.

Sent on 03/26/2019

khou · Married on 07/29/2017

At our first meeting with Neverfilms, we could tell that they were experienced, loved what they do and we couldn’t wait to discuss our plans for the video with them. On the day of the wedding, they were up earlier than we were and had their equipment already set up with some ideas ready to go. They moved alongside us throughout the day and were able to capture our once-in-a-lifetime event while hardly being noticed. Our video was magnificent, as it really captured our happiest moments; we kind of feel like celebrities when people recognize us from our video. We would definitely recommend them especially for those who want a beautiful wedding video and who want to work with great people.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

We could not have asked for a better videographer to work with! Spike and his team captured our day perfectly and put together one of our most cherished mementos of the day. My husband and I were initially leery of getting a video due to the cost and all the other planning that comes with a wedding. In the end, we figured better to have it than to regret not doing it. You can’t go back and get something after the day is over. Man, are we happy we took the advice of others and got our video! But we don’t think we would have been as happy had it not been for NeverFilms. Quality, Detail, and Heart are poured into every second of our video. These guys have a passion for this business and it is beyond evident. We knew we wanted them to capture our day the moment we met them. Spike is a good, honest guy; something rare in business these days. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a video for any life event. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the investment!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Neverfilms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Oshkosh Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 54902 See on map