8317 County Rd. E, Omro, WI 54963 Map · Phone number

About TP Photography

“Happiness isn't something you experience;
it's something you remember.” - Oscar Levant

Our goal is provide a view of an event through our eyes, in a way that every other person has never seen and will not see until looking at our work. We combine technical proficiency, patience, intuition, and unique artistic and creative sensibilities to bring you happiness, laughter and memories that can be shared for generations.

Our creative style of photography and videography will change the way you and everyone else will look at photos and videos. We are the "Complete Package" and #1 source for ALL events and media needs.

We can help you brand yourself or your business through multiple media formats!

Follow TP Photography on

rubmybelly
amanda

4 Reviews for TP Photography

Tina · Married on 10/30/2009

We had a photobooth. It was the best and funniest thing I've ever seen. My company keeps raving about it. They too were very impressed with Troy and the booth. I recommend PK Media highly. The party was fun... but the photobooth was the hit!

Thanks PK Media!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Cindy · Married on 10/30/2009

Photo booth is a blast for a wedding or any occasion! Let's your guests be a real fun part of the event. And something for the bride and groom to remember for a long time after looking at their photos of everyone that was there and how much fun they had! Would highly recommend this for any occasion!!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Emily · Married on 09/05/2009

Troy is a great guy to work with and has very good ideas when it comes to take pictures. When I received my pictures online days later I looked at many of them and asked myself were was I when he took that picture. He was always taking tons of pictures. Me and my now husband have a son and he ran out of the church when we where doing our vows. When we needed our son after we did the unity candle they needed to find him and he came walking down the aisle it was the cutes thing on earth and some how troy ran up to the "loft" of the church and took a full view of the church and our son walking to us. Then the next pictures you see he is close to us. It is like he runs on air because I never heard a thing.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Award

TP Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD