Best Man Media

Appleton, WI View map

At Best Man Media our films are all about honesty, because what is more heartwarming than genuine love and laughter? Combine those two ingredients with elegance, creativity, and a pinch of imagination, and your carefully crafted story is ready to share with family and friends.

For a description of our services and examples of wedding videos we have done for other couples, please visit our website: https://www.bestmanmedia.com/

Please contact us at:

weddings@bestmanmedia.com

or over the phone (920)-475-0702

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Mary
    Mary Married on 09/04/2021

Best Man Media is An Absolute MUST for Your Wedding!

My mom was an incredible mother of the bride - chill, calming and not at all demanding; however, she had one demand, and that was that we use Best Man Media for our videographer! I can’t say I blame
    her at all - every single video that Zach produces is incredible. He is kind, thoughtful, intentional, organized and beyond talented. He showed up to my house on time, took shots outside, did the detailed shots of my accessories and even helped me carry my dress downstairs! He was professional every step of the way, and wasted no time at all capturing all of the details of our special day. He finished up at my house early, so instead of sitting around, he went to the church to get some shots there and came back when we were finishing getting ready! He guided our crazy wedding crew to get some awesome shots and helped my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. Not only is Zach and his team incredibly talented, but he is so kind. Hanging with him all day felt like spending time with an old friend, and we are so thankful Best Man Media was part of our beautiful day! Thank you, Zach!!
  • Ash
    Ash H. Married on 10/03/2020

The best ever

Zach and his team were absolutely AMAZING to work with! We were originally scheduled to get married in June, but due to covid we had to postpone to October. Zach was very flexible and worked with us so that we were still able to have him as our videographer for our new date. He truly cares about his clients and was very supportive every step of the way, especially during this stressful time of planning during a pandemic. On our wedding day, Zach made us feel very comfortable and he knew exactly what to shoot to make our video so beautiful. Not only my husband and I, but also our friends and family members were blown away by the video Zach and his team created for us. He incorporated our vows, and all of the special moments throughout the day. Our video was pieced together perfectly and that’s all thanks to Zach and his amazing videography skills. We would 100% recommend Best man media to anyone thinking about getting a videographer for their wedding. Thank you Zach for creating our video and giving us our wedding day memories to last a lifetime :)
  • Courtlynn
    Courtlynn B. Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We cannot thank Zach and his team enough for helping capture our day! Zach was very easy to work with and even helped with the timeline for the day. They did a great job working along side our photographer as well! Cannot recommend them enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

92 Bellevue Pl Appleton, WI, 54913
9204750702
Location of (Best Man Media)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding