opened in the spring of 2018, gallery 1500 brings the modern loft atmosphere to chicago's lincoln park. inside our four walls, one of which are three retractable windows that can be open for your event, are polished concrete floors, towering ceilings, and all the natural light you could ask for. located in the NewCity Lifestyle and Entertainment District in lincoln park, gallery 1500 provides guests with entertainment options before and after event and easy access for every method of transportation.
- seated dinner with dance floor: 200 guests
- seated dinner without a dance floor: 230 guests
- cocktail reception: 350 guests
what is included in the venue rental?
- rental includes a 6-hour event time with 3 hours of set-up and 1 hour of breakdown with an end time by 12:00 a.m.
- an on-site operations manager
- (175) white wood folding chairs
- (16) 66" round dining tables
- recently renovated men's, women's, and a gender neutral restroom
- no additional ceremony fee
- 3 walls of windows bringing in natural lighting for all directions
- polished concrete floors
- 3 garage doors that can open up for your event, allowing the outdoors to come in
- dimable track lighting that can be pinspotted throughout the space
- hvac for the year-round comfort of your guests
- several parking options for your guests, including the NewCity parking garage and halsted street parking
- transportation options including the north and clybourn red line and halsted street bus
- gallery 1500 has an exclusive catering partnership with calihan catering, a national award-winning caterer
- cocktail reception packages including passed hors d' oeuvres, an open bar, staffing, equipment, and linen start at around $100.00 per person
- seated dinner packages including passed hors d' oeuvres, 4-hour open bar with wine service during dinner, staffing, equipment, and linen start at around $165.00 per person