Gala Events Facility

3760 Lower Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30090 Map · Phone number

About Gala Events Facility

Since 1995, the Gala Events Facility (formally Makhal Manor) has served as one of Atlanta's premier metropolitan special-occasion destinations. Located in the heart of East Cobb, nestled in a serene and private locale, Gala is an idyllic setting for any affair. No matter what kind of mood you're hoping to create, we will exceed your expectations by helping you host the gathering of your dreams.

At Gala, we're passionate about creating the perfect atmosphere, menus, and entertainment to suit your personal tastes and preferences. Whether you're planning an exquisite and extravagant wedding, a team-building corporate function, or just a casual party for you and your closest friends, Gala will make sure your soirée is unforgettable.

• Brumby Hall & Gardens
  • Governors Gun Club
  • The Little Cottage
  • Gala Events Facility

3 Reviews for Gala Events Facility

Monique · Married on 09/09/2018

Kathi is always very responsive and I think she could do this in her sleep. She is on top of everything and she has made me feel very comfortable planning this long distance wedding.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Shelva · Married on 11/13/2016

My wedding was the talk of the town. All of my guest had an amazing time and love the intimacy of the venue. The décor provided by the venue was a big hit. Area was fabulous, parking adequate and coordinator Kathi and staff are simply the best. I am still floating from such a personable experience. ????

Sent on 11/20/2016

Eboni · Married on 08/09/2018

My husband and I had our one-year anniversary at Gala Events. Everything turned out great with our event! We chose this facility because we really wanted a place that would be convenient for guests, all inclusive, and affordable. Gala provided all of these qualities. We didn't have to seek out vendors but when there were items or services that we needed, Gala was very accommodating in allowing us to use outside vendors. They even let us bring in our own centerpieces and decorations that I created to complement with what they already offered as part of their packaging. Our only complaint that we have is that there were times when we felt a little lost in the mix or a lack of communication and clarity when dealing with our coordinator during our pre-planning meetings. Overall, it was a small issue that was rectified and we are happy with the service that Gala Events offered.

Our coordinator Connie kept us on track and kept everything flowing so that we and our guests could enjoy ourselves. Everyone had a great time and they really loved the look of the facility. Our family and friends kept complimenting us on how great the venue was. At the end of the night Connie and the caterer packed everything up for us and made our departure that much easier so we could really party to the end. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking for something that is convenient in the North Atlanta area.

Sent on 08/21/2018

• 3760 Lower Roswell Rd Marietta, GA, 30090 See on map
    Location of (Gala Events Facility)