Las Vegas, NV 89129 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Gaby J Photography

Gaby J is a wedding, engagement, and editorial photographer based in Las Vegas, NV documenting locally and worldwide. She's inspired by movement & sincerity between a couple.. the value of simplicity and intimacy.. raw emotions and gentleness.. the intricate details of tablescapes.. luminous love.. the graininess of timelessness.

Follow Gaby J Photography on

Gaby J Photography 2
Gaby J Photography 3
Gaby J Photography 4

Maria Alvino · Married on 11/13/2018

You’ll love your images forever!

I knew as soon as I saw Gaby’s work, I wanted her to shoot my destination elopement in San Francisco! Gaby’s work is beautifully romantic with tones of pastel and femininity. I was attracted to not just her work but also to the small snippets of her personality that she showed on her IG stories.
    My initial email was responded to that same day, she was thorough in her information and gave me a referral list of florists, make up artists and everything I would need to make my day smooth and dreamy. A few weeks prior to the wedding, Gaby went over locations and a timeline that captured every moment we wanted, she thought of everything. No details were too small or request too big, she fit everything we wanted and more in our time together. Her images were amazing, she captured moments we didn’t even remember partaking. Her attention to detail is remarkable, from images of our vows to awspiring landscapes of our destinations. Spending 6 hours with her was like having your best friend holding your hand at your wedding. She made us laugh, dance and just get comfortable, while she captured it all. We received our images quickly and just loved the packaging and personalized details. I highly recommend Gaby to photograph your wedding, big or small, in state or destination, you’ll love your images forever!

Gaby J Photography 5
    Gaby J Photography 6
    Gaby J Photography 7
    Gaby J Photography 8

Laurie · Married on 05/28/2017

We traveled to Las Vegas from Australia and had Gaby shoot out wedding. We just got our photos back and I am blown away. To say they are amazing is an understatement. They are arty and unique and we honestly could not be happier. Amazing from start to finish. Do your self a favour and book gaby in. You won't be disappointed!

Bethany · Married on 03/12/2017

Gaby is the best.
    I found her photos on Pinterest and emailed her on a whim, not imagining that she would be A. within our budget, or B. available at short notice (about a month). To my surprise and delight, she was available for a sunrise elopement session, and was able to work with our budget (under $1000 was our goal for an hour)!
    Gaby was wonderfully responsive, emailing quickly, and answering all of our questions. When we had a sudden family tragedy, she was very supportive and let us take our time with planning.
    She essentially planned our elopement for us, having never been to Las Vegas before, she made wonderful suggestions, even connecting us with our officiant!
    The day of, she made us feel so comfortable and was fun to be around, she made us shine in candid moments.
    We just got our photos back in RECORD time! They are every bit as dreamy as her portfolio suggested they would be, I was about in tears viewing our album. I never though WE would be Pinterest worthy!
    Gaby has such a wonderfully ethereal candid style, with editorial elements that make you feel as though you are flipping through a fancy magazine. She captured our morning more perfectly than I could have imagined.
    Thank you Gaby for being perfect.

• Peachy Keen Unions
    Peachy Keen Unions Wedding Officiants

Gaby is such an artistic soul to work with and is key to having a successful desert wedding!

• Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals*
    Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals* Wedding Rentals

gaby is an amazing photographer, i would trust her to use my props any day! i love working with her, she is kind, generous and you will always have beautiful and unique images from her.