Las Vegas, NV 89129 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Gaby J Photography

Gaby J is a wedding, engagement, and editorial photographer based in Las Vegas, NV documenting locally and worldwide. She's inspired by movement & sincerity between a couple.. the value of simplicity and intimacy.. raw emotions and gentleness.. the intricate details of tablescapes.. luminous love.. the graininess of timelessness.

Follow Gaby J Photography on

gaby j photography 36

• Videos 1

31 Reviews for Gaby J Photography

Laurie · Married on 05/28/2017

We traveled to Las Vegas from Australia and had Gaby shoot out wedding. We just got our photos back and I am blown away. To say they are amazing is an understatement. They are arty and unique and we honestly could not be happier. Amazing from start to finish. Do your self a favour and book gaby in. You won't be disappointed!

Bethany · Married on 03/12/2017

Gaby is the best.
    I found her photos on Pinterest and emailed her on a whim, not imagining that she would be A. within our budget, or B. available at short notice (about a month). To my surprise and delight, she was available for a sunrise elopement session, and was able to work with our budget (under $1000 was our goal for an hour)!
    Gaby was wonderfully responsive, emailing quickly, and answering all of our questions. When we had a sudden family tragedy, she was very supportive and let us take our time with planning.
    She essentially planned our elopement for us, having never been to Las Vegas before, she made wonderful suggestions, even connecting us with our officiant!
    The day of, she made us feel so comfortable and was fun to be around, she made us shine in candid moments.
    We just got our photos back in RECORD time! They are every bit as dreamy as her portfolio suggested they would be, I was about in tears viewing our album. I never though WE would be Pinterest worthy!
    Gaby has such a wonderfully ethereal candid style, with editorial elements that make you feel as though you are flipping through a fancy magazine. She captured our morning more perfectly than I could have imagined.
    Thank you Gaby for being perfect.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/13/2016

Gaby is simply amazing! No other way to describe her. I fell in love with her work after seeing her on Instagram and she was a major reason why I choose Las Vegas as the destination for our wedding. I started planning our wedding more than 2 years out and she didn't waste anytime contacting me and starting to plan even that far out. She coordinated everything with me and my wedding coordinator seamlessly and was willing to work around my difficult work schedule for phone calls and emails. It wasn't until the week of the wedding that we actually met in person and I couldn't have been more pleased and excited to have her a part of our wedding. I loved how she shot elopements and engagement sessions in the beautiful desert of Las Vegas and she accommodated a pre-wedding shoot to get that off my must have list during the middle of the week! From the very beginning to the end, she offered endless support, advice and guidance....And dealt with my goofy husband and groomsmen all at the same time! Her experience and professionalism shines through, which allowed us to enjoy the moments and not spend time worrying . Our desert session and wedding photography turned out amazing and months later friends are still showing their friends our wedding galleries. Gaby is seriously talented and genuine and will make your wedding day last forever in the photography she captures. We will be forever grateful!

Gaby J Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Peachy Keen Unions
    Peachy Keen Unions Wedding Officiants

Gaby is such an artistic soul to work with and is key to having a successful desert wedding!

• Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals*
    Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals* Wedding Rentals

gaby is an amazing photographer, i would trust her to use my props any day! i love working with her, she is kind, generous and you will always have beautiful and unique images from her.