West Warwick, RI 02893 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Gabrielle Marks Photography

Gabrielle Marks is a New England based wedding photographer specializing in creative and unique wedding images.

• Kirsten Capron Photography
IMG1611

25 Reviews for Gabrielle Marks Photography

• F

Francesca Gibbs · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photography to Treasure!

My husband and I were incredibly fortunate to have Gabby and her husband Matt as both our engagement and wedding photographers. Our engagement photos were on the rocks in Rhode Island and our wedding photos were at a barn in Virginia--needless to say, they have range and can work in any environment. They made both experiences feel comfortable and supportive. Gabby and Matt are completely in sync and make you feel like you're in great hands throughout the day. We love all of the photos we got back and feel that they truly captured our day perfectly. Cannot recommend this dynamic duo highly enough! Thank you Gabby and Matt.

Sent on 10/23/2019

leslie · Married on 10/18/2014

I recently was married in Westerly, RI on 10/18/14 and I can not say enough about Gabby and Matt. I knew from the second I got engaged I wanted them to take the photos from pics I had seen from some of my friends that used them in the past. First, they are the sweetest couple ever! They are professional and easy to work with and just have a way of making you feel at ease.
    She even put a sneak peek online and I am obsessed with the photos. The creativity that comes from them is amazing and a special talent difficult to find in a photographer!! I am so excited to see all the photos. I highly recommend them

Sent on 10/31/2014

Gabby and Matt were absolutely wonderful to work with. They are creative and professional and made both of us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The engagement photos and wedding photos were beautiful and unique. They are good about taking all the traditional shots to keep the moms happy, but also have an eye for the artistic shot that you would want to display in your living room. They were perfect from start to finish and I couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Gabrielle Marks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Signature Sounds
    Signature Sounds Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Gabby this season and I love her style! She is also extremely easy to work with! I am excited for a 2016 wedding with her!

• DB Photography
    DB Photography Wedding Photographers

Gabrielle is a very talented photographer, and her work speaks for itself. I am proud to call her my friend and collegue.

• Xtreme Soundz DJ
    Xtreme Soundz DJ Wedding DJs

It was a pleasure to work along side with Gabrielle Marks! Very professional. Her and her assistant we always there to catch any of the action going on. They never missed a shot. Looking forward to working with them again. Luis Mota Xtreme Soundz DJ

• West Warwick, 02893 See on map