30 Cutler Street Suite 206, Warren, RI 02885 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Signature Sounds

Who wants a boring wedding? Email us today and see why our weddings rock! Our couples tell us their guests still talk about the music at their reception. We aren't the guys who are going to hop on the dance floor and teach the cha-cha slide; but we are the guys who pride themselves on keeping your guests dancing All. Night. Long.

We take a nightlife approach to the dancing portion of your reception. This mean High Energy beat mixed music that keeps your guests on the dance floor! We can seamlessly integrate oldies with today's hits to keep everyone from Nana to your  little cousins (if invited) on the dance floor!

Ask about the cutting edge lighting and effects that we use to take your reception to another level!

Follow Signature Sounds on

26 Reviews for Signature Sounds

• Nicole

Nicole Radny - Nyzio · Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding of the Pandemic!

I met Jay about 10 years ago at a friend's wedding. After months of playing a CD that I acquired of his club remixes (yes a CD) I knew he had to be my wedding Dj. As a Wedding Planner I met hundreds of Entertainment Vendors over the past 8 years, but Jay always stood out in my mind. My husband and I both love EDM and House music so this was a no brainer. When our original wedding plans in Amalfi, Italy fell through Jay was my first phone call. Worried that this pandemic would effect vendors comfort levels we had our fingers and toes crossed. When Jay accepted and was just as excited as us to get back to work all my disappointment vanished. Creating a plan that was safe for both my guests, Jay and our Venue was a top priority! In addition to our Safety Plan (being EDM lovers again) we had a vision of our firat dance being more up beat then the normal slow dance. Jay was able to blend 2 versions of our song into one custom masterpiece that was both traditional and exactly what I had envisioned. Fast forward 5 weeks. The most flawless introductions, a personal microphone for speaches, a taped off dance floor and an arms length away from others we were able to celebrate our day the most "normal" as possible. I cannot thank you enough Jay. You truly made our wedding a memory never to forget!
    Ps: Your LED mask was Amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Shane

Shane Mercier · Married on 10/12/2018

Signature Sounds Will Not Disappoint!

I want to first off by saying that I am a successful DJ that has been part of this industry for 10 years now. So when I got engaged the question out of everyone's mouth was.... who are you hiring to be your DJ! This was a difficult task I had a head of me because I have such high expectations from a DJ. However difficult people thought my decision was going to be, I already knew who I was going to hire. Just to put this into perspective... I know practically all the vendors on the first and second page of this site and I chose Jay as my DJ. That goes a looong way, because everyone including myself was expecting the best of the best at my wedding since I knew all the wedding vendors in the area. Let me be the first to tell you this man doesn't disappoint one bit. Jay provided music for our ceremony, cocktail, and reception. This also included full room uplighting for the venue. Everything was spot on and the best it could have been. I had given him specific times for the ceremony songs and when they should be played... I even stressed on the times for the intro song for the reception! Everything was flawless... as I expected from Jay. We even coordinated a point where I could DJ at my own wedding which was the icing on the cake. Don't even get me started on the song selection and energy he brought to the floor... because it was absolutely insane! He asked me before if I had a must play and do no play list for him... he expected a list from me because... I am who I am.... my response to him was "Do you thing man!"... and boy did he deliver... so people trust me when I say this have faith in this man and his ability to make your day something that you and your guests will never forget. Thank you Jay from the bottom of our hearts because you made our day absolutely incredible and something we will always treasure forever!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 09/22/2018

Choosing Jay Friese to be a part of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. From our first meeting with him till the end of our wedding, he was everything we wanted in a DJ. I always thought that I wanted a band for my wedding but the prices for that were not in our budget. But after the wedding we were so glad we had Jay. Our friends and family raved about him. My husband and I love music but when we sat down with jay to start picking music we weren't really sure what to choose. We trusted jay enough to leave it in his hands and he nailed it. We had a small wedding so I was concerned not many people would dance but with jay everybody was on the dance floor. I promise if you go with Jay you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much jay, you made our wedding everything we dreamed of and we can't wait to see you perform again.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Award

Signature Sounds Pricing

Signature Sounds Price Rates

Signature Sounds FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Salon KG Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jay has helped us with several events at the salon and has worked with many of our brides. He's not just a great DJ, he's also an awesome person. Always happy, lights up the room, and really thrives on making people enjoy his experience. Signature Sounds is definitely top talent DJ and a great choice to handle the entertainment portion of your wedding!

• Gansett Weddings Wedding DJs

Jay Friese with Signature Sounds is a very talented DJ. He provides a solid mix to keep guests dancing all night. He plays remixes that sound familiar but give the song a whole new sound. He definitely offers a unique experience for you and your guests

• photography by klc Wedding Photographers

Jay of Signature Sounds knows how to rock a wedding reception like I've never seen before. I was having so much fun I (almost) forgot I was working! Highly recommended.

• 30 Cutler Street, Suite 206 Warren, 02885 See on map
    4014241336 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (Signature Sounds)