photography by klc

West Roxbury, MA View map
$4,475 Most Popular Price

$4,475 Most Popular Price

Contemporary and creative photography serving Boston, Maine, and beyond. My work is intimate, artistic, and whimsical. Your life is beautiful, and I'd love to capture it.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,475

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Elijah Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing photos by a fantastic human

My wife and I had Korri photograph both our engagement session and our wedding (a year and a half apart). We had been referred to her by my colleague and, after looking at some examples of her work, figured we should give her a call and see if she would be a good fit for us. I’m so glad we did.

From our very first introductory FaceTime call when we were still meeting multiple photographers to our wedding day almost two years later, we loved working with Korri every step along the way. The moment my wife and I realized “yes, this is absolutely our wedding photographer” was when we had asked her a question on our intro call and she responded with “you guys are asking all of the right questions, but I promise you don’t have to worry about that with me. I’ve got this.” We were SO comfortable with her right away. On that call Korri also helped us save some money by walking through our wedding day timing together and told us that we didn’t need quite as much time as we had budgeted for—we always felt like she was looking out for us. And we had SO MUCH fun with her during both our engagement photo shoot and on our wedding day. She has the best vibe while she’s shooting and we honestly could have kept going all day! Our families said the same thing, and she was great with all 5 kiddos in our wedding and kept them entertained during the photos too.

Not only is Korri a blast to work with, but of course her photos turn out incredible. We got to see a few shots the day after our wedding (she works fast!) and loved the first ones immediately. Our entire engagement photo album was beautiful; we really felt like she captured our personalities and relationship in photo form. We know we’ll feel the same way about the rest of our wedding photos, and we can’t wait to work with her for many years to come for future family shoots and honestly anything we can make the case to get photos for!
    Jessica Married on 04/26/2019

An extremely talented (and thoughtful!) storyteller

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Korri to capture our special day! We first met Korri when she photographed my sister's wedding back in 2011 and have seen her work in various family photo shoots over the years. When we got engaged, one of the very first things we did was to make sure she was available! While we had seen Korri from time to time this was our first experience working with her directly. Wedding planning can be super stressful, but Korri made it easy and fun. From start to finish, her experience was evident in every step of our planning. Since she has been photographing weddings for years, she has so many great suggestions and really works with you to be sure you feel comfortable and confident in your decisions. We also really appreciated the online platform which made things like payment and gallery viewing seamless and efficient.

Did I mention she makes it fun? My husband has never been a fan of having his photo taken, but within the first few minutes of our engagement shoot she had him totally at ease, laughing, and enjoying the moment. On the day of our wedding, it poured rain. Korri didn't skip a beat and made a small space in our hotel work for our wedding party of 22! Everyone was commenting on how well she was able to manage such a large group and we were relieved that we didn't have to worry about making sure all the important photos were taken...Korri always had things under control.

The number one reason we wanted Korri to photograph our wedding day (outside of the fact that she's brilliant!) was that unlike some more traditional wedding photographers, she has a true photo-journalistic eye. Her portraits are stunning and the group shots are beautiful and yet we are simply amazed at some of the tiny little moments she was able to capture (my husband showing his four-leaf clover socks to his Irish grandmother, my mom and I walking arm in arm when we thought no one was watching, etc.). We'll be celebrating six months later this week and I already know that those seemingly small moments she captured will be the big moments we look back on in the years to come.

So, if you're looking for the best of the best in wedding photographers, you've found her! We wholeheartedly recommend Korri. Her kindness, organization, and professionalism allow you to focus on what truly matters—enjoying your special day. Trust us, your search stops here!
    Liana Married on 06/17/2018
    Korri is absolutely AMAZING. She changed her schedule and stepped in for us when we needed a photographer last minute for our wedding 2/2 the date being changed. She is truly talented, we didn’t have time to go over pictures we wanted or idea with her because of how quickly we planned it and it didn’t matter - she knew exactly the right photos to take. I hate having my picture taken but she makes it fun and easy all while keeping you on a schedule and she’s quick so you get to enjoy your wedding! We got a million compliments all night on her. She never stops moving and catching all the perfect shots, yet at the same time you almost never notice she’s there which is exactly what we wanted!! We can’t say enough great things about her and she truly captured the day better then we ever imagined!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Signature Sounds Signature Sounds Wedding DJs

One of the best Photog's I have had the pleasure to work with! Her creativity is amazing! I would recommend her to ANY of my Boston area brides!

Robin Hollow Farm Robin Hollow Farm Wedding Florists

Korrie Leigh has a terrific eye and takes gorgeous photographs. She really brought out the nature and spirit of the couple and showed up the highlights of the wedding perfectly. I really enjoyed working with her!

Laurel Events Laurel Events Wedding Planners

Korri is a blast to work with! She has an amazing eye for pictures that are truly unique and artistic. I always keep her in mind for referrals to brides who are looking for a contemporary and visionary photographer to work with - who is also so sweet and fun to spend time with!

94 LaGrange St West Roxbury, 02132
Location of (photography by klc)

photography by klc frequently asked questions

What photography services does photography by klc include in the starting price?

photography by klc includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does photography by klc include in their most popular wedding package?

photography by klc includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does photography by klc offer?

photography by klc offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does photography by klc offer?

photography by klc offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does photography by klc offer for wedding events?

photography by klc offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend photography by klc and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

photography by klc is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding