94 LaGrange St, West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,475
Availability Check your date

About photography by klc

Contemporary and creative photography serving Boston, Maine, and beyond. My work is intimate, artistic, and whimsical. Your life is beautiful, and I'd love to capture it.

Follow photography by klc on

klc3723

photography by klc 5
photography by klc 6
photography by klc 7

Liana · Married on 06/17/2018

Korri is absolutely AMAZING. She changed her schedule and stepped in for us when we needed a photographer last minute for our wedding 2/2 the date being changed. She is truly talented, we didn’t have time to go over pictures we wanted or idea with her because of how quickly we planned it and it didn’t matter - she knew exactly the right photos to take. I hate having my picture taken but she makes it fun and easy all while keeping you on a schedule and she’s quick so you get to enjoy your wedding! We got a million compliments all night on her. She never stops moving and catching all the perfect shots, yet at the same time you almost never notice she’s there which is exactly what we wanted!! We can’t say enough great things about her and she truly captured the day better then we ever imagined!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I loved Korri from the moment she walked into my house on my wedding day. It was like I had known her for years! She was kind, friendly, and made me feel so comfortable. My husband and I absolutely loved all of the pictures from our wedding day. I would highly recommend Korri to anyone and will be using her again for any future pictures.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Korri is amazing! Literally amazing! I stumbled upon her page on Instagram and I am so glad I did! A photographer is such an important part of your wedding and Korri exceeded all expectations! Our first phone call with her, I knew we were going to have a blast and we did! She is professional but she knows how to get a job done and how to have so much fun doing it! Pictures can be awkward and she made it so so much fun, our wedding party still (6months later) talks about how our photographer was the best! And our pictures- she is so so talented, she captured everything and more! My husband and I will continue to use Korri for all life moments moving forward and we would recommend her to anyone! We won the jackpot with our photographer!

Sent on 05/19/2018

photography by klc FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Signature Sounds
    Signature Sounds Wedding DJs

One of the best Photog's I have had the pleasure to work with! Her creativity is amazing! I would recommend her to ANY of my Boston area brides!

• Robin Hollow Farm
    Robin Hollow Farm Wedding Florists

Korrie Leigh has a terrific eye and takes gorgeous photographs. She really brought out the nature and spirit of the couple and showed up the highlights of the wedding perfectly. I really enjoyed working with her!

• Laurel Events
    Laurel Events Wedding Planners

Korri is a blast to work with! She has an amazing eye for pictures that are truly unique and artistic. I always keep her in mind for referrals to brides who are looking for a contemporary and visionary photographer to work with - who is also so sweet and fun to spend time with!

• 94 LaGrange St West Roxbury, 02132 See on map