photography by klc Reviews

41 | West Roxbury, MA

41 Reviews for photography by klc

Elijah · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing photos by a fantastic human

My wife and I had Korri photograph both our engagement session and our wedding (a year and a half apart). We had been referred to her by my colleague and, after looking at some examples of her work, figured we should give her a call and see if she would be a good fit for us. I’m so glad we did.

From our very first introductory FaceTime call when we were still meeting multiple photographers to our wedding day almost two years later, we loved working with Korri every step along the way. The moment my wife and I realized “yes, this is absolutely our wedding photographer” was when we had asked her a question on our intro call and she responded with “you guys are asking all of the right questions, but I promise you don’t have to worry about that with me. I’ve got this.” We were SO comfortable with her right away. On that call Korri also helped us save some money by walking through our wedding day timing together and told us that we didn’t need quite as much time as we had budgeted for—we always felt like she was looking out for us. And we had SO MUCH fun with her during both our engagement photo shoot and on our wedding day. She has the best vibe while she’s shooting and we honestly could have kept going all day! Our families said the same thing, and she was great with all 5 kiddos in our wedding and kept them entertained during the photos too.

Not only is Korri a blast to work with, but of course her photos turn out incredible. We got to see a few shots the day after our wedding (she works fast!) and loved the first ones immediately. Our entire engagement photo album was beautiful; we really felt like she captured our personalities and relationship in photo form. We know we’ll feel the same way about the rest of our wedding photos, and we can’t wait to work with her for many years to come for future family shoots and honestly anything we can make the case to get photos for!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2019

An extremely talented (and thoughtful!) storyteller

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Korri to capture our special day! We first met Korri when she photographed my sister's wedding back in 2011 and have seen her work in various family photo shoots over the years. When we got engaged, one of the very first things we did was to make sure she was available! While we had seen Korri from time to time this was our first experience working with her directly. Wedding planning can be super stressful, but Korri made it easy and fun. From start to finish, her experience was evident in every step of our planning. Since she has been photographing weddings for years, she has so many great suggestions and really works with you to be sure you feel comfortable and confident in your decisions. We also really appreciated the online platform which made things like payment and gallery viewing seamless and efficient.

Did I mention she makes it fun? My husband has never been a fan of having his photo taken, but within the first few minutes of our engagement shoot she had him totally at ease, laughing, and enjoying the moment. On the day of our wedding, it poured rain. Korri didn't skip a beat and made a small space in our hotel work for our wedding party of 22! Everyone was commenting on how well she was able to manage such a large group and we were relieved that we didn't have to worry about making sure all the important photos were taken...Korri always had things under control.

The number one reason we wanted Korri to photograph our wedding day (outside of the fact that she's brilliant!) was that unlike some more traditional wedding photographers, she has a true photo-journalistic eye. Her portraits are stunning and the group shots are beautiful and yet we are simply amazed at some of the tiny little moments she was able to capture (my husband showing his four-leaf clover socks to his Irish grandmother, my mom and I walking arm in arm when we thought no one was watching, etc.). We'll be celebrating six months later this week and I already know that those seemingly small moments she captured will be the big moments we look back on in the years to come.

So, if you're looking for the best of the best in wedding photographers, you've found her! We wholeheartedly recommend Korri. Her kindness, organization, and professionalism allow you to focus on what truly matters—enjoying your special day. Trust us, your search stops here!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Liana · Married on 06/17/2018

Korri is absolutely AMAZING. She changed her schedule and stepped in for us when we needed a photographer last minute for our wedding 2/2 the date being changed. She is truly talented, we didn’t have time to go over pictures we wanted or idea with her because of how quickly we planned it and it didn’t matter - she knew exactly the right photos to take. I hate having my picture taken but she makes it fun and easy all while keeping you on a schedule and she’s quick so you get to enjoy your wedding! We got a million compliments all night on her. She never stops moving and catching all the perfect shots, yet at the same time you almost never notice she’s there which is exactly what we wanted!! We can’t say enough great things about her and she truly captured the day better then we ever imagined!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I loved Korri from the moment she walked into my house on my wedding day. It was like I had known her for years! She was kind, friendly, and made me feel so comfortable. My husband and I absolutely loved all of the pictures from our wedding day. I would highly recommend Korri to anyone and will be using her again for any future pictures.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Korri is amazing! Literally amazing! I stumbled upon her page on Instagram and I am so glad I did! A photographer is such an important part of your wedding and Korri exceeded all expectations! Our first phone call with her, I knew we were going to have a blast and we did! She is professional but she knows how to get a job done and how to have so much fun doing it! Pictures can be awkward and she made it so so much fun, our wedding party still (6months later) talks about how our photographer was the best! And our pictures- she is so so talented, she captured everything and more! My husband and I will continue to use Korri for all life moments moving forward and we would recommend her to anyone! We won the jackpot with our photographer!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Agatha · Married on 08/25/2017

One of the best wedding decisions we made was to hire Korri to capture the memories of our day. We were absolutely thrilled with how the photos came out. The portraits were gorgeous and made us all feel beautiful, but her speciality is really the "candid" photos. She was able to capture so many smiles, tears, hugs (and our friends' crazy antics) just by being quick on her feet and knowing exactly where to point the camera (especially impressive considering we weren't able to hire a second shooter). We were upfront about what we were able to budget for photography, and Korri was incredibly accommodating about how to make her services work for us. We already can't wait to work with Korri again on another project in the future. Plus, she's incredibly kind and fun - everyone who interacted with her at our wedding raved about her. Thank you so much, Korri!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

Korri is truly on another level when it comes to wedding photography. Our photos were worth every cent. From start to finish, Korri has been amazing to work with. Her energy and humor made taking bridal and family portraits fun and stress-free. She has a way of making everyone feel relaxed so that the photographs are natural and genuine. My husband and I look at our wedding photos daily and constantly say how happy we are with how they came out and how truly awesome Korri was. She truly captured every aspect of our day in both classic and creative ways. We cannot say enough good things about Korri and would highly recommend her to anyone. We will definitely be hiring Korri again in the future.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Cecelia · Married on 07/01/2017

Korri is our new favorite family photographer. First of all, her work is MIND BLOWING. Our wedding was in a very challenging setting (partly outdoors, TONS of fog, and then rain and thunder), and yet somehow she managed to get the most beautiful, incredibly unique shots. She's wonderful to work with -- very thorough, such a great attitude, efficient, and thinks of all the details. Her work was so fantastic that she's photographed two more family events in the year since our wedding (my sister's bachelorette party and wedding). We wish Korri could just follow us around everywhere and photograph us all the time. We love her!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

If only I could give Korri more than 5 stars! From first email to sending us a link with our pictures after the wedding, we couldn't be more pleased with her speedy contact, warmth, humor and professionalism. She navigated the divorced family dynamics well, with no drama. We are an older couple, and she fit into our vibe well, and listened to our requests and made a few thoughtful suggestions of her own. We chose her not only for her creative style and outgoing personality, but because she had photographed our tricky venue before, and knew what to expect with the funky lighting. And Korri is fast with the shutter! She has 10 pictures taken before you even know it, and you are not waiting around for her to set up a shot or find a shot list. She has options for every budget, too. We have referred her to others already!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Jill · Married on 05/27/2017

Korri is truly an amazing wedding photographer! Her talent and skill is incredible and she brings an artistic and creative element to the photos she takes, making your wedding photos unique and unlike the standard, generic wedding photos you often see. She had a wonderful way of helping us to relax and enjoy the photo shoots (especially for someone who dislikes having their picture taken) and truly captured the love between us. She was able to make the bridal party laugh, let loose, and have fun, capturing so many great photos. Korri thoroughly prepared us for the big day by arranging several phone calls/Skype calls prior to our wedding day to review timelines, types of photos to be taken, gathering info on the key people/families to be included in photos, etc. We had no worries or concerns about the photography aspect of our wedding or about Korri’s ability to deliver on everything she said she would provide. The editing that Korri did and the quality of the photos were incredible and we’ve had such a hard time choosing our photos for an album as every photo was amazing. We would HIGHLY recommend Korri as an exceptional and talented wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Korri for all that you did to capture the best day of our lives, we are forever grateful.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Carissa · Married on 05/26/2017

Working with KLC was a dream. We did an engagement session with her to get used to having our camera faces on, and it really was the best idea. We became so comfortable with her and her ideas were always so beautiful and creative. She got our photos back to us so quickly and we knew we were in love. At the wedding she was even more stellar. You barely knew she was there and yet she captured some of the most incredible candids, which to me are the most valuable and tell incredible stories of the day. Of course she is also amazing (and incredibly efficient) when it comes to portraits/family pics as well. She listened to exactly what we wanted, she was patient and I can’t even begin to describe how obsessed we are with our photos. Not to mention she’s a kickass person and so fun to work with. She has just blown me away with the quality of her work, how she composes each shot with such thoughtfulness. I would refer you to her again and again. Your wedding is such a significant day and you want those memories sealed in beautiful photos. So definitely go with KLC.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Marlaena · Married on 05/13/2017

KLC is MAGIC. We found Korri through a friend's wedding, and my first experience with her just as a bridesmaid was wonderful. When it was time to plan our own wedding, we knew we wanted to use her even though we're based in different East coast cities, and she was very flexible in figuring out travel and any added expenses that pop up when using an out of town vendor. We're so happy we were able to do both our engagement shoot and wedding with her, and she's worth every penny.

Korri has a great attitude and to say she is talented is an understatement. It's hard to pick a favorite photo from our wedding suite because they're all so wonderful, and she makes the whole process fun and enjoyable. Most importantly, I never knew where she was when shooting, but she was able to capture all of the best moments and not steal away from any part of our special day. She also brought in a superb second-shooter who matched her style and provided another set of excellent photos. I highly recommend her to all future brides/grooms and families looking for a photographer who perfectly captures your special moments.

Sent on 05/31/2018

lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely awesome. We ended up stretching our photog budget just a touch because we liked Korri's work so much. Totally worth it. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and really invested time in getting to know us and making our photos unique. She even continued the experience with a few thoughtful touches after the wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Hillary · Married on 04/08/2017

We could not be happier we found Korri!! If I could get a message out to anyone getting married that has not chosen their photographer, STOP HERE and BOOK HER!! You will have zero regrets! We are overwhelmed with her work! She is professional, patient, kind, funny and just all around wonderful....felt like I had known her for years! My family thought I knew her previously from the way she relaxed me so easily which is not something most people can do!! I am in the wedding industry myself, so I do work with many photographers and Korri by far exceeded my expectations and surpass any I have met prior to my big day. Even all of the emails going back and forth with my body insecurities she was right on it and said all the right things to make me so much more comfortable and I truly cannot thank her enough for that. I am a person that hates having my picture taken and she made me look amazing and never felt so beautiful! I could go on and on! She truly captured our family, friends and our love better than I ever expected and I will always remember her for that. She is a true gem and I promise you will be in the best hands :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Erin · Married on 01/29/2017

Korri is the absolute best. She shot my wedding reception in January 2017 and is shooting my sister's wedding this September. She somehow captured every single moment and detail that I could remember from that day and more. I'm so glad I invested in these photos that were done so beautifully and will last a lifetime. She also makes you feel totally comfortable (if you're like me and don't know how to behave around a camera!) and the photos are so natural / authentic to who I am and who my husband and family are. You're making a big mistake if you don't hire her!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

Working with Korri was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during the entire wedding planning process. From our very first conversation, I knew she was the photographer for us - she was warm, enthusiastic, and truly interested in learning about not just how we wanted our pictures to go, but who we were as people and a couple so that she could make sure to capture what made our wedding unique and special. Korri was totally open to hearing about what we wanted out of pictures, and offered her guidance along the way, without putting any pressure on us to add some traditional elements that we weren't interested in, like an engagement session or a first look.

On the actual day of the wedding, Korri struck this amazing balance of being a total blast to have around, while also managing to disappear into the background. When I look at the pictures of our ceremony I am blown away at the intimacy of some of the shots considering I don't remember ever seeing her or hearing her camera. She made the portrait sessions incredibly fun while also being super efficient. Since we didn't do a first look, we had to squeeze all posed pictures into a short frame of time so we didn't miss our whole cocktail hour, which she did effortlessly. And when I say she was a blast, I mean it. To this day, every once in a while one of my best friends will say, "You know who I miss? Korri."

And then the actual pictures! She gets all the good stuff you want - beautiful portraits, awesome dance floor shots - but the real magic is in the small moments she captures that transport you back to the day. These are the moments that you are too overwhelmed and excited to realize the beauty of in the moment, and to be able to relive them through the photos is something I am so grateful for.

So in short, definitely work with Korri. You will get incredible pictures, and enjoy every minute of being around her.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

KORRI IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Her aesthetic is incomparable. She perfectly she captures the essence of a feeling, a moment, a mood. When I look at her pictures, I sometimes think—wait, am I colorblind?? Because I don’t see or appreciate things the way Korri does. And it’s magical—it’s a gift to see the world through Korri’s eyes, through her lens—it's mind-blowing. And to be on the RECEIVING end of that magic…whoa. Absolutely amazing.

Choosing the right wedding photographer is the most important part of planning a wedding. The day FLIES BY! I blinked and it was over! And my memories are hazy! And I didn’t get to see everything set up! So I will be forever grateful to Korri for capturing not only the big moments, but the mood, the feelings, the love. And that’s infinitely more difficult. I’m thrilled that I can relive the day through the eyes of our guests, that I get to enjoy our (time consuming) centerpieces, and see the candy bar that I didn’t get to see in real life. Because Korri, with her magical touch, captured everything SO perfectly. I still can’t believe that’s our wedding! It looks like something out of a dream…not just because my memories are hazy, but because Korri somehow managed to see a soul in everything she shot. Everything has an aura of magic around it.

And just when you think Korri can’t get any better, her personality and presence blow you away. Korri radiates calmness, coolness, collectedness. She is the ultimate professional, but also somehow manages to make you feel she’s your BFF casually snapping pics while you’re playing dress up (MAGIC). She is FULL of energy and will do anything for a great photo—jump on chairs, step in front of people, get low. Guests were in awe of her.

All you’re left with at the end of your wedding day are the hazy memories and the photographs...I cannot imagine entrusting any other photographer to capture our special day. And I cannot imagine recommended anyone more spectacular to capture yours.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Korri was amazing to work with and has both an artistic and practical approach. She brings a great energy and personality that everyone in our family enjoyed. We couldn't be happier with the photos she took, they are incredible. She also really took the time to make sure that we covered every shot that we needed. She worked really well with our younger more 'head strong' nieces and nephews. She was also great and giving us her expert advice that really helped during our planning process. Finally, she made sure to remind us to breathe and enjoy the beauty of the moment around us. She felt more like an old friend by the end of it all. We would both highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/26/2015

We loved every single moment spent with Korri, seriously! She is hilarious, smart, creative and OH SO COOL! I don't think there was one guest who didn't comment on how awesome "our" wedding photographer was. The posed photos made us look more handsome than we have ever looked (and who doesn't love that?!) and the candids perfectly captured the essence of our love and the romance, sophistication and silliness of the event. Thank you Korri for taking such amazing photos at our wedding and being a supporter of and ally to the LGBT community. Photography by KLC = Best Decision Ever!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Maria · Married on 08/30/2014

Working with Korri for our engagement shoot and boudoir prior to our wedding gave us comfort and confidence that she would capture our special day like no one else could. Her talent, enthusiasm and personality are literally just bursting out of her. She is a beautiful person and her work is remarkable. We will be working with Korri to capture the special moments that make up the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

There is not much we can say in words to describe how wonderful KLC was for our wedding. Our photographs are unbelievably beautiful. Korri was so professional and clearly knows what she is doing. She was able to organize us all while keeping things light and fun...she has us laughing all day. She is truly a talented artist and we were lucky to have her with us on our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Casey · Married on 08/09/2014

Let me preface this review by saying that the most important vendor that you hire for your wedding is the photographer. This is the person or people that capture the event for you to remember and enjoy for years to come.

Korri, aside from being a seasoned professional and taking the time to really learn what your style is, makes it so easy to want to take beautiful pictures. Her enthusiasm for her art is contagious. You can't help but smile when the camera is around.

Korri was our favorite "wedding vendor" to work with.

Sent on 09/23/2014

James and Jenn · Married on 07/19/2014

It is difficult to put into words how great our experience was with Korri! From the engagement photos to the wedding day, Korri was amazing and did a fantastic job guiding us through the process. Her artistic vision, along with her professionalism, produced an amazing set of photos that were exactly what we envisioned. The wedding photos were our number one priority when choosing a vendor and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made. We heard form a number of guests that were amazed by her ability to capture every moment of our wedding while not feeling like she was intrusive in any way. Korri's enthusiasm for our wedding was fantastic and made the event even more special. We absolutely recommend Korri to anyone who even hints at the possibility of having any type of professional photos taken!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Hiring Korri as our wedding photographer was the best planning decision my husband and I made. Other than the obvious (she takes great photos, she's fun to work with, and she's reasonably priced) we found her to be a really valuable asset to our wedding day. Korri was very quick, creative, and spunky which worked out to our benefit because she easily got my husband's parents (who hate eachother) to pose together without them even realizing what was going on. She was really good with my 93-year-old grandmother as well. Personality might not always be something that one takes into account when booking a wedding vendor, but in this case it's such an added bonus that we were SO thankful for. Thanks Korri!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Kim · Married on 09/14/2013

I wish that I could give more than 5 stars for Korri! She was so amazing. I had guests coming up to me after the wedding to rave about how wonderful and professional she was. She captured the entire day so perfectly. I look at the pictures daily! She was so easy to work with and made everyone in the bridal party (and obviously myself!) feel so at ease and comfortable. On top of that, the pictures she delivers are so so awesome. I would reccomend her to every person I know!

Sent on 10/30/2013