Waltham, MA 02452 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Yuri Kriventsoff

Hi, my name is Yuri Kriventsoff. I am Boston wedding photographer. I describe my style as photojournalism. My photos focus on the moment, trying to capture those flashes of an instance that demonstrate the bond and love between couples. It's telling a story through photos. There's no involvement or direction from me. I record the event as it happens.

"It's newspaper photographer on assignment," I often tell people.

Each wedding is a unique event, and I never want my photos to be staged or unrealistic. That way couples remember what made their wedding a joyous celebration. The advantages of photojournalism are many. They include: natural looking photographs, low stress and recording of real moments instead of contrived ones. The photography happens around your event timetable rather than as an interruption of it. The process can be a little unpredictable, but in the end, it always works

Follow Yuri Kriventsoff on

Yuri Kriventsoff 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Santina · Married on 05/18/2019

Yuri is the best!

Yuri is amazing! Due to our budget, we decided not to get a 2nd shooter but it didn't matter. Yuri captured the entire day by himself! We received over 700 pictures that told the story of our wedding day perfectly, from start to finish! With absolutely breathtaking candid shots that I am so proud to display in my home. We did not want a bunch of the traditional "staring at the camera" types of photos and he is perfect for that. And the selfie station that came with the package we chose was a huge hit with our guests! I will forever recommend Yuri Kriventsoff for wedding photography.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Yuri Kriventsoff 8
    Yuri Kriventsoff 9
    Yuri Kriventsoff 10
  • Rachel

Rachel Y · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful wedding and engagement photos

From the moment we first contacted Yuri, we were impressed with how prompt and professional he was in his communications, which made planning and coordinating a breeze. I was drawn to Yuri's photography by the way he used natural light and captured candid moments. He was quiet and focused when working, and always friendly. Yuri made us feel safe to just have fun and be in the moment, which came across in the photos. We were blown away by our engagement shoot photos and wedding photos, and all of the beautiful moments he captured. Our guests have highly praised his photos as well. His photography has truly been a gift and worth every cent as it has captured so many happy memories that we can keep forever.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful Photographer, Beautiful Photos

Yuri is an amazing photographer and was an absolute pleasure to work with. After seeing his work from my sister’s wedding, my wife and I knew we had to have him as our wedding photographer.

From the beginning, working with Yuri is a great experience; shortly after submitting a quote request, Yuri emailed us and set up a Skype call to go through any questions and concerns for the engagement session as well as for the big day, and he remained in contact as both dates drew close.

The engagement session was fun, and is something we both recommend. It gave us an opportunity to get comfortable with Yuri and how he works, which was invaluable on the wedding day.

On the day of the wedding, Yuri was a pleasure to work with. Both my wife and I have relatively large extended families, but we managed to get through all the must-have family photos in the limited time we had prior to the ceremony as well as the wedding party photos afterwards. Outside of the must-have, posed photos, Yuri was out-of-sight and out-of-mind, capturing beautiful photos of the venue and décor and candid photos that our friends and family raved about.

For the wedding, we also opted for the Simple Booth with Yuri, which is another option we highly recommend. All our guests absolutely loved using the photobooth—the photos aren’t just stills, but are (very) short GIFs—and we loved the simplicity of the booth, since it was easy to access and didn’t take a lot of space on the dance floor.

Overall, his work captures the beauty and emotions of each moment. If you are on the lookout for a professional engagement and/or wedding photographer who can take beautiful, candid photos, we 100% recommend him!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Yuri Kriventsoff 11
    Yuri Kriventsoff 12
    Yuri Kriventsoff 13
    Yuri Kriventsoff 14
    Yuri Kriventsoff 15

Yuri Kriventsoff FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Waltham, 02452 See on map