16A Mayberry Dr, Waltham, MA 01581 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Yuri Kriventsoff

Hi, my name is Yuri Kriventsoff. I am Boston wedding photographer. I describe my style as photojournalism. My photos focus on the moment, trying to capture those flashes of an instance that demonstrate the bond and love between couples. It's telling a story through photos. There's no involvement or direction from me. I record the event as it happens.

"It's newspaper photographer on assignment," I often tell people.

Each wedding is a unique event, and I never want my photos to be staged or unrealistic. That way couples remember what made their wedding a joyous celebration. The advantages of photojournalism are many. They include: natural looking photographs, low stress and recording of real moments instead of contrived ones. The photography happens around your event timetable rather than as an interruption of it. The process can be a little unpredictable, but in the end, it always works

Follow Yuri Kriventsoff on

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

32 Reviews for Yuri Kriventsoff

Jessie · Married on 10/05/2019

You wont be disappointed!!

Yuri was just the best. He has a wonderful eye for photography. He is not the bossy kind of photographer who will bark orders at you and you wedding party, but more of the kind that will capture genuine in-the-moment photos. We were very happy with our wedding photos and there were a ton to choose from! He drove about 3 hours (one way) to get to my wedding and home and he never complained about it for 1 second. You wont be disappointed!! Thanks again Jessie & Gray 10/5/19

Sent on 12/18/2019

Rosemary Tyler · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

uri surely delivered during the wedding planning and wedding night! He was very responsive and professional with the wedding planning process; he was definitely a pleasure to work with. Most importantly, he rocked on our wedding night. Yuri's laid back personality and calming presence was a pleasure to have during this time. He blended in so well with the crowd and was discreet while still capturing every moment; he did not miss a beat. I can't forget to mention the pictures... Yuri created a natural/ airy/ romantic vibe. My husband and I especially appreciated that it was not all about posing for the picture but capturing moments as they go. We are so happy with our decision to have Yuri be a part of the wedding. He was truly a one man show and wouldn't have it any other way.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Santina · Married on 05/18/2019

Yuri is the best!

Yuri is amazing! Due to our budget, we decided not to get a 2nd shooter but it didn't matter. Yuri captured the entire day by himself! We received over 700 pictures that told the story of our wedding day perfectly, from start to finish! With absolutely breathtaking candid shots that I am so proud to display in my home. We did not want a bunch of the traditional "staring at the camera" types of photos and he is perfect for that. And the selfie station that came with the package we chose was a huge hit with our guests! I will forever recommend Yuri Kriventsoff for wedding photography.

Sent on 07/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Yuri Kriventsoff FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Waltham, 02452 See on map
    Location of (Yuri Kriventsoff)