Boston, MA 02115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About FTP Weddings

the fairytale has just begun...

We have always been known for doing things differently, so it's no
surprise we pride ourselves on being a videography company unlike any you've come across. Always on the cutting edge, always going above & beyond expectations. It's the norm for us & we wouldn't have it any other way.
We invite you to get to know us, our company & what makes us different. Take a look at our demos, check out our website, and get great planning tips on our blog. We're always here, night & day to answer any questions you may have.

5 Reviews for FTP Weddings

Denise · Married on 04/27/2008

From the moment we met Liz & Jen, we KNEW that they would be our videographers! Fairytale Productions met all of our expectations from the moment we met them! Their energy, creativity, style and professionalism are all a bride can ask for! They went above and beyond to acquaint themselves to our venue and ensure that everything would be flawless on our day, and it was! Our Same Day Edit (WOW) and wedding video truley reflect who we are to the tee..and we're so glad we hired FTP to capture all the special details and moments! FTP made us feel so special and really catered to us on our day (thanks!). Many of our friends and family couldn't believe the fantastic job FTP did to pull off not only our Same Day Edit, but also the final wedding video..truley amazing! Thanks again, ladies! =)

Sent on 10/05/2008

Barbara · Married on 09/29/2007

First of all I have to say that Fairytale Productions is an absolutly amazing company. Almost a year later and a million time viewing my wedding video it still brings tears to my eyes. What they can do with music attached to the most amazing day of your life is incredible. It sparks a feeling in you of exactly how you felt that day. I recommend them to everyone I know that is getting married.

Thank you ladies!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Nitsa · Married on 04/01/2006

This team was amazing!

They worked with our unusual plan of event very well. they worked with other professionals at the event smoothly. The video they made us exceeded our expectations. They made our wedding look more magical than it seemed at the time by using just the right music and special affects.

We would have liked to receive the video a bit sooner than we did but I think this reflects our eagerness more than slowness on their part...

We did have a request after we got the video and they responded immediately and never charged us more for that.

Their price was quite reasonable and we probably could have not afforded the service otherwise.

Sent on 06/27/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Rob Alberti’s Event Services
    Rob Alberti’s Event Services Wedding DJs

We love working with FTP. You can clearly see that they have FUN while working. That is always a great sign. Wonderful video product. I just wish we worked with them more often. Hire a videographer! You may not think you'll watch the video from your wedding but in years to come, you will REGRET it if you did not opt for video. Just stick it between IRON MAN and LETTERS TO JULIET and some day you will be looking for something to watch and then you can relive your wedding day all over again.

• Meg Simone Wedding Films
    Meg Simone Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

FTP weddings offers a professional and fun experience for all their couples. That is evident in the clips on their site. If I get an inquiry for a wedding date and I'm booked, I always give them FTP's contact information. From one vendor to another I think they are a great team and I feel most comfortable recommending them :)

• Seams Couture
    Seams Couture Wedding Dresses

Fairytale Productions and SEAMS recently worked on a great wedding together! They were a joy to be with while we were getting ready at the house and all during the event. And the end result is so professional: check out 'Johanna & Todd' on the Fairytale Website to see what I mean...