Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,650

About Events by Ali

Other couples have also viewed

• Jessica Ashley Events
  • The Finer Points
  • Vows and Vines
  • All For You Events and Designs

3 Reviews for Events by Ali

Vicky · Married on 10/08/2016

Ali is amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We got married during a hurricane, and Ali made sure it was still a perfect day (she basically ended up planning Wedding A and Wedding B!). Her timeline was fantastic and we even got to eat dinner at our own wedding! She really cares about getting to know her brides, and I loved how she made sure I was making choices for us, not for pushy family members. I met her through a referral, and I can't wait to introduce her to new brides. I want everyone to have a wedding experience as wonderful as mine. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!

Sent on 11/07/2016

April · Married on 06/17/2016

Ali went above any beyond to make my wedding incredible. Even in a downpour she kept her cool and everything turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined! She truly made my wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Sarita · Married on 10/04/2015

Giving this shout out to our AMAZING wedding planner Ali! We could not have done this without her! My mom and I thought at first we could handle organizing this wedding. But we quickly realized we could not do this alone, with us both working full time, my evening classes and not to mention my then fiancé being stationed in the army a few states away and the constant worry of him possibly deploying. Ali kept me on track and made everything so simple and easy. She listened to what we wanted, and worked within our budget. She is exceptionally resourceful. Ali also went to bat for me with the food caterers. In a professional manner she negotiated the price and services. Ali made sure all the vendors had what they needed, answering questions, making time lines, the whole nine yards. Everything I could have wanted in a planner she was.To alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding Ali provided helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day. The day of went equally as smoothly with Ali running the show, I don't think the wedding could have gone any better.

Ali also did everything with a warm heart and is very professional in a friendly way. She is very organized and every detail that was not discussed in person was done over email or a quick phone conversation. She is quick and knows how to handle situations on the spot. For example, a big hurricane came through right before our wedding so she quickly moved the cocktail hour inside. She is very good at sticking to a schedule and adapting accordingly. There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Ali being part of our special day! If you want the best of everything, with flawless execution and a wedding planner that makes your special day as important as their special day, Ali is your gal!

Sent on 12/14/2016

• Leesburg, VA, 20175 See on map
    Location of (Events by Ali)