Langhorne, PA 19047 Map · Phone number

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for From Here I Stand

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

Tara was amazing to work with! The quality of her video design is exactly what I was looking for. I know it is not in everyone's budget, it really wasn't in mine either. But I am so glad I made it work! I cry every time we watch it. The day of, Tara and her assistant arrived in the morning and stayed all day well into the reception. They were nonintrucive and used small cameras. No more 90's over the head camcorders! My favorite part is probably the blooper video, something a little different that she offers in her package. It was so fun to see the crazy things that I missed that day. Thank you for everything Tara!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Clarissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Tara is an incredible videographer! She was so great to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process -- very responsive and easygoing. Tara was also so fun to be around while we were getting ready and at the wedding! She met up with all the ladies pretty early in the morning on our wedding stay and stayed with us until the very end, which was so greatly appreciated! We received our teaser video a couple weeks ago and it is AMAZING! She captured the vibe and the fun of the wedding in so many ways -- not only did she perfectly film all the big moments of the day, but she also managed to catch so many little details and moments shared between us and our loved ones. We were on the fence about having a videographer at first and we are SO HAPPY we chose Tara/From Here I Stand!!! HIGHLY recommend! We can't wait to see our full length video and our end credits video too! Thank you, Tara!

Sent on 07/31/2016

emily · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so glad that we found Tara to be the videographer for our wedding. Not only does she produce beautiful work, but she herself is a pleasure to be around. After a quick phone consultation, when our wedding day arrived she was off and running. She captured all the moments that we expected, and some that we didn’t, making the end result feel so personalized and special. Our video was delivered in a beautiful, unique package. Her bonus reel, which captures all the funny moments of the day, is such a treat! She is truly a rising star. If you are looking for a creative, reliable and talented videographer, Tara is absolutely the right choice.

Sent on 01/28/2016

From Here I Stand FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive