Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About Friendly Entertainment

Thank you for your interest in Friendly Entertainment. We are an award winning professional DJ service that is owned and operated by Frank and Simmone Marsden. We will work with you directly from our first conversation, through your last dance. We offer quality service with a personal touch to create the perfect soundtrack for your event. You can trust that we will provide the appropriate mix of music based on your preferences and also handle all of your important announcements. You will enjoy working with us because we make it easy, fun, and totally stress-free. We look forward to making your event an amazing celebration!

Follow Friendly Entertainment on

Friendly Entertainment 6
Friendly Entertainment 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 07/18/2019

Frank did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone kept commenting on what a great DJ we had. Frank made the planning part so easy and took care of everything for us that day....we did not have to worry about a thing and were able to totally enjoy ourselves. I highly recommend Frank.....you will not be disappointed!

Heather Poole · Married on 01/20/2019

This is the DJ to have for any occasion!

So frank was the best! He helped me with everything, he broke down the whole wedding and explained everything to me I would need and what he would be doing and where he would be at. Stuff I never even thought about but is very crucial to do he was on top of it. Throughout the entire night he even kept us on schedule and always checked in with us first to make sure we were ready which was so helpful! From before my wedding started till the very end when everyone was gone there was music playing. He transitioned every part of the night so well and had everyone up on their feet dancing. So happy we found him and will only use him or refur him to others!

Friendly Entertainment 8
  • Staci

Staci Kuehn · Married on 12/30/2018

Great DJ/MC!!

Hey Brides!

My wedding was December 8th, 2018 at the Maryland Zoo and I went with Frank, owner of Friendly Entertainment, as my DJ/MC. From the day we met up to talk Frank made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I’m an old soul and wanted good classic music with some fun new stuff thrown in, and man he delivered. He worked with me up until the last minute, accommodating my late requests and doing so calmly. He made it all come together so well, I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. My friends and family are still raving about the DJ. I was so worried my crowd wouldn’t get up to dance, and I’m shocked to say that the dance floor stayed full all night and I give that credit to Frank! He was never cheesy or over the top like some an he, he was literally perfect. If you want a great DJ look no further, Frank is it!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Friendly Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Pamela Harvey Photography
    Pamela Harvey Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Frank of Friendly Entertainment on a number of occasions. He is a lot of fun, very professional, & keeps the event running smoothly. :)

• Editing Life Videography
    Editing Life Videography Wedding Videographers

'Friendly Entertainment' is a fitting name for Frank's business. Frank and his wife are about the nicest people you could ever meet and super laid back. They're always on site early and ready to go with plenty of time to spare. Franks approach to DJ'ing is warm, welcoming, fun and never awkward. He knows how to get a crowd involved and engaged and does it at a professional level that is hard to match and in a way where it's never about him nor the focus ever on him. He keeps the focus on his clients, which is the way it should be. I'm often at weddings where the DJ is using equipment that is faulty or not up to snuff... imagine the wireless audio going in and out during a ceremony. It happens a lot. But Frank never has those kind of problems, which is a testament to the investment he makes in the equipment he utilizes. He can do simple or if you're into a light show and fog machines, he can do that too! Whatever you could want from a DJ at your wedding or event Frank can provide. Highly recommend.

• To Tony Visual Events
    To Tony Visual Events Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for true professionalism then look no further than Friendly Entertainment. Such a great team and awesome skills! They will keep the night jumping and are so easy to work with. Can't wait until the next great event to work alongside Friendly Entertainment!!

• Bel Air, 21014 See on map