Friendly Entertainment

Bel Air, MD View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Thank you for your interest in Friendly Entertainment. Our company is an award winning professional DJ/MC and Officiating Service that is owned and operated by Frank & Simmone Marsden. We will work with you directly from our first conversation, through your last dance while offering quality service with a personal touch to create the perfect soundtrack for your event. You can trust us to provide the appropriate mix of music based on your preferences and also handle all of your important announcements. Our belief is that the focus should be on you, not the DJ/MC. We are not the stars of the show. We care about your needs and wants above all else. Choosing a DJ/MC with too much ego can lead to huge issues on your big day. Friendly Entertainment DJ/MCs are not performers, we are collaborators. We also provide Officiating Services. After more than 30 years in the wedding industry, we know that getting to know each couple personally is the best way to make your big day as unique as the two of you. You will enjoy working with us because we make it easy, fun, and totally stress-free.

Chelsea Y. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome! Frank from friendly entertainment is top knotch

My now husband and I got married on 9/17/22 and were working with Frank from Friendly Entertainment as our DJ. When I first spoke with Frank on the phone months before our wedding (for our initial consultation), I was instantly put at ease by his easy-going, kind nature, and I could tell we had to hire him for our special day! As the wedding drew closer, my husband and I were anxious and a little stressed about our day of timeline. When we got on the phone with Frank for our "planning session" for the wedding, we hung up and my husband said, "I feel so much better now. I'm so glad we hired him." Frank put ALL our fears at ease, assured us he had the timeline taken care of and that it would be a seamless and flawless execution. IT WAS. Not only did he have the entire day running perfectly from the ceremony, to cocktail hour music to announcing the bridal party, specialty dances, etc...Frank had our dance floor PACKED. I truly have never seen a dance floor like ours and it's all because of Frank. That is what my husband and I wanted and Frank delivered and MORE. Frank worked the crowd so well, had hits playing and everyone loving the vibe and had everyone out of their seats ALL night. He was truly amazing. Lastly, when all my vendors asked before the wedding "who is your DJ?" and we told them, EVERY single one said Frank is exceptional. One even said, "the fact that you have Frank at the helm makes me feel confident the day will be great." He was so right. If I could give only one piece of recommendation to other couples it would be to hire Frank as your DJ, hands down. Thank you SO much Frank!!!!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah H. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top Notch Amazing in every aspect of DJ/MC and wonderful vendor to work with on your wedding requests

10/10 highly recommended!!! DJ Frank was absolutely amazing and made sure our wedding day was nothing but fun and allowed us to move through the night smoothly while working with all our guests and requests with MC as well. The party was rolling! Frank is kind, flexible, helpful and professional. Definitely did NOT disappoint. Get yourself a DJ like Frank!

Friendly Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thanks Hannah. You and Hunter set the tone for fun and love and we ran with it. Your big day was so much fun! Thanks for trusting us 馃槉
    Melissa K. Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't hesitate - hire Frank!

Frank was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He listened to our vision and executed it perfectly. We really didn't expect so many people to dance, but he had everyone dancing at least once throughout the night and guests are still raving about the music. He didn't miss a beat between the ceremony and reception music - guests had great music to listen to from arrival to departure. His pricing is transparent and very reasonable, and he doesn't steal the show like some DJs do. We'd recommend Frank to anyone having an event!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pamela Harvey Photography Pamela Harvey Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Frank of Friendly Entertainment on a number of occasions. He is a lot of fun, very professional, & keeps the event running smoothly. :)

Editing Life Videography Editing Life Videography Wedding Videographers

'Friendly Entertainment' is a fitting name for Frank's business. Frank and his wife are about the nicest people you could ever meet and super laid back. They're always on site early and ready to go with plenty of time to spare. Franks approach to DJ'ing is warm, welcoming, fun and never awkward. He knows how to get a crowd involved and engaged and does it at a professional level that is hard to match and in a way where it's never about him nor the focus ever on him. He keeps the focus on his clients, which is the way it should be. I'm often at weddings where the DJ is using equipment that is faulty or not up to snuff... imagine the wireless audio going in and out during a ceremony. It happens a lot. But Frank never has those kind of problems, which is a testament to the investment he makes in the equipment he utilizes. He can do simple or if you're into a light show and fog machines, he can do that too! Whatever you could want from a DJ at your wedding or event Frank can provide. Highly recommend.

To Tony Visual Events To Tony Visual Events Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for true professionalism then look no further than Friendly Entertainment. Such a great team and awesome skills! They will keep the night jumping and are so easy to work with. Can't wait until the next great event to work alongside Friendly Entertainment!!

Bel Air, MD, 21014

Always Open!
Location of (Friendly Entertainment)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding