Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About Friendly Entertainment

Thank you for your interest in Friendly Entertainment. We are an award winning professional DJ service that is owned and operated by Frank and Simmone Marsden. We will work with you directly from our first conversation, through your last dance. We offer quality service with a personal touch to create the perfect soundtrack for your event. You can trust that we will provide the appropriate mix of music based on your preferences and also handle all of your important announcements. You will enjoy working with us because we make it easy, fun, and totally stress-free. We look forward to making your event an amazing celebration!

Follow Friendly Entertainment on

Friendly Entertainment 6
Friendly Entertainment 7
  • Kristen

Kristen Ritter · Married on 09/02/2019

No other wedding DJ will compare!

Frank is hands down the best DJ out there! My older sister had hired him for her wedding two years prior and I knew I had to book him for mine! The planning process was so easy and smooth. When it came time to hash out the small details about a month prior to the wedding, it was so easy and seamless. Frank was able to give us suggestions and guidance to ensure our wedding was amazing! The music selection from before the ceremony began all the way through the sparkler send-off, was absolutely perfect! Frank even let my dad live out his rockstar dream a few times by giving my dad the mic and singing a couple of songs! Many people came up to me and told me how amazing the DJ was. If I could give Frank more than 5 stars, I definitely would!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Best DJ There Is!

Frank is absolutely amazing! It was an easy decision to book Frank for our September 1 wedding. My sister booked Frank for her wedding almost 10 years ago and my brother had Frank DJ his wedding last summer. I met with Frank for our month our meeting and he is very organized, personable, and professional. There were always people dancing! He listened to our wants, needs, concerns. We highly recommend Frank!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Kenner · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic DJ!

You cannot go wrong with Frank. Our requests were not what you'd traditionally hear at a wedding, but Frank was flexible and completely open to adapting the set list to our musical preferences. He went above and beyond to make us comfortable with how the day would go, and he knew our venue like the back of his hand. Do yourself a favor and book him. Now. :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Pamela Harvey Photography
    Pamela Harvey Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Frank of Friendly Entertainment on a number of occasions. He is a lot of fun, very professional, & keeps the event running smoothly. :)

• Editing Life Videography
    Editing Life Videography Wedding Videographers

'Friendly Entertainment' is a fitting name for Frank's business. Frank and his wife are about the nicest people you could ever meet and super laid back. They're always on site early and ready to go with plenty of time to spare. Franks approach to DJ'ing is warm, welcoming, fun and never awkward. He knows how to get a crowd involved and engaged and does it at a professional level that is hard to match and in a way where it's never about him nor the focus ever on him. He keeps the focus on his clients, which is the way it should be. I'm often at weddings where the DJ is using equipment that is faulty or not up to snuff... imagine the wireless audio going in and out during a ceremony. It happens a lot. But Frank never has those kind of problems, which is a testament to the investment he makes in the equipment he utilizes. He can do simple or if you're into a light show and fog machines, he can do that too! Whatever you could want from a DJ at your wedding or event Frank can provide. Highly recommend.

• To Tony Visual Events
    To Tony Visual Events Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for true professionalism then look no further than Friendly Entertainment. Such a great team and awesome skills! They will keep the night jumping and are so easy to work with. Can't wait until the next great event to work alongside Friendly Entertainment!!

• Bel Air, 21014 See on map