1228 Russells Mills rd., South Dartmouth, MA 02748 Map · Phone number

About Fresh Foraged Designs

Fresh Foraged Designs is a florist located in South Dartmouth, Massachusetts that serves the Providence, Rhode Island area. This florist works with couples to create gorgeous designs that incorporate couples’ personalities and styles, as well as accentuates the beauty of the occasion. Fresh Foraged Designs’ team is determined to create beautiful arrangements for couples that they will love and cherish on their wedding day.

Fresh Foraged Designs offers a range of floral designs for couples to choose from, including classic and romantic to modern and tropical. Whatever style you desire, this florist will have a design for you. Fresh Foraged Designs provides couples with consultations, samples, event design, and venue visits. They also offer to deliver, clean up, and set up the floral arrangements to ensure that all designs are properly executed. The following floral arrangements are offered:

• Aisle decor

Fresh Foraged Designs 5
Fresh Foraged Designs 6
Fresh Foraged Designs 7

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Can not speak highly enough of Fresh Foraged Designs! Joshua was extremely responsive during the planning, listened to our every request and nailed our vision beyond our wildest dreams. The flowers during our ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning. He is a genius and an artist.

Fresh Foraged Designs 8
    Fresh Foraged Designs 9

Tori · Married on 09/01/2018

This is a very special review for me to write because my wedding flowers meant so much to me. Josh spent our few meetings together listening to my likes, wants, questions, and really confusion of what I wanted (because I love flowers and had a hard time visualizing what I exactly wanted) to create pure art. His arrangements took my breath away. I am still receiving messages about how beyond STUNNING my flowers were. My vision became a reality. If there is any question you have, Josh will answer it. He was very accommodating if we needed to adjust what I asked for to make it more affordable. The day of he was able to work with my rain alternative to make a stunning indoor arbor arrangement as well. We love you Josh! Thanks again!

Jessica · Married on 03/12/2018

I contacted Josh to make an arrangement of flowers for my mother-in-law’s birthday. When he asked me what types of flowers I wanted, I told him he could put together anything he wanted. I had full confidence that he would put together something beautiful. And he did! Since my mother-in-law’s birthday was in November, he used pale pink and white roses, eucalyptus stems, and orange ranunculus for a pop of color. The flower combination was beautiful and it represented the time of year perfectly. My mother-in-law loved them and commented that she had never seen a flower arrangement like the one Josh had made for her. I would say that is Josh’s talent; putting together different flowers and colors that to the untrained eye would not go well together, but end up working perfectly together.

Fresh Foraged Designs 10

Award

Fresh Foraged Designs FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 1228 Russells Mills rd. South Dartmouth, Rhode Island, 02748 See on map