44 Merrimac Street, Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Freebird Photography

Hey there! I’m Kate.

I’m a born and raised New Englander that always needs to be busy doing something. I listen to music way too loud, have a style obsession with backpacks and hats, can't start my morning without espresso and rescued my soul-dog while living out in Colorado.

Before making the full-time leap into Freebird I worked in Advertising, managing everything from day-to-day operations to strumming up new, creative tag-lines and campaign ideas. After three years of doing the double full-time job juggle, I finally made the move into self-employment. Almost two years all-in and life has been something like a dream for me. Sure, working every weekend can be taxing, but for me right now in life--the juice is well worththe squeeze. I get to work with clients and their favorite people on their best days ever-- Does it get sweeter than that?

Thinking back to my first shoot ever, I remember being immediately fixated on playing with the natural light through a lens. Fast-forward almost five years and my love for light has turned into a complete obsession. When I'm behind the camera and I'm chasing good light with a couple or family, I find myself riding this creative high. You'll see! ;)

I currently live, play and work on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Holler at me if you’re ever in Newburyport! I’m always down for an impromptu coffee, cocktail or photo shoot.

Follow Freebird Photography on
styledshoot freebird 14 51 662421 1564084371
styledshoot freebird 14 51 662421 1564084371

21 Reviews for Freebird Photography

• Danielle

Danielle B. · Married on 07/05/2019

Kate is the best!!!!

I knew I wanted Kate to photograph my wedding before I even knew where I wanted to get married! She’s an amazing person, she’s kind and has an eye for detail. She is SO good at this it’s crazy. A day after our wedding she already sent me a few sneak peek photos and I literally couldn’t stop looking at them. If you want photos that you’ll cherish forever and ever... hire Kate!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing vendor!

We are SO happy that we chose Kate as our photographer. We first met Kate over a year ago when she shot our engagement photos and we instantly knew how amazing she was! My husband and I felt so comfortable and the pictures turned out great. On our big day, Kate was amazing. She worked so well with our families and even helped bustle my wedding dress! I've received many comments from family and friends telling me how friendly and personable Kate was. We received a few sneak peeks the day after our wedding and are eagerly awaiting the rest!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Freebird Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

• 44 Merrimac Street Newburyport, MA, 01950 See on map
    Location of (Freebird Photography)

Freebird Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Freebird Photography include in the starting price?

Freebird Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day

What photography services does Freebird Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Freebird Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Freebird Photography offer?

Freebird Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Freebird Photography offer?

Freebird Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Freebird Photography offer for wedding events?

Freebird Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Freebird Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Freebird Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.