Seymour, CT 06483 Map · Phone number

Couple
f7defeab245f5d3d 1526122943 0a52c30995a30280 1526122942 2e30cb96cb291366 152612

35 Reviews for Frank C's Entertainment

Hayley · Married on 09/28/2018

Really great! Highly recommended.

Frank was amazing for our special day! We have very diverse families and I think that every single person was on the dance floor. Frank was accommodating, helpful, and fun throughout this whole process helping to make planning easier and enjoyable. Frank helped to organize the entire day and made sure me and my husband had very little to think about while enjoying our wedding, we had several compliments on our music and DJ, highly recommended!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Brittany A, · Married on 08/25/2018

Frank was the best!

Frank had our guests on the dance floor throughout the entire reception. He was professional, energetic, fun, and personable. He took the time to meet with us and gain an understanding of our music preferences. He reviewed all of our song selections for the ceremony, first dances, and reception introductions and made sure we were happy with every start point and end point. He even went the extra mile and helped create a mash-up of our two favorite songs for our first dance! It was incredible!! We highly recommend Frank!!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/10/2018

let me start by saying that I was super worried that no one was going to have a good time, as my Husband and I love to listen to classic rock, and more modern metal/rock as well. We worked with Steve, and he was able to provide a mix of new and old styles of music, and by the end of the night, everyone was out on the dance floor having the time of their lives!

When we discussed the music for the ceremony, cake cutting, first dances etc, Steve was very attentive to what i was asking for, and if I wasn't sure about something, he was able to provide me with suggestions an directions on where I can recherche music. Everything ended up coming together perfectly!

Overall, I would definitely recommend Frank C's Entertainment again They definitely know what's a happy medium for you and for your guests, and will have everyone dancing the night away! I wanted to say thank you so much for making this evening from great to fantastic!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Frank C's Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 699.00

• Lily Lake Inn
    Lily Lake Inn Hotel Weddings

Frank and Tim are great to work with. They are always fun but professional and can definitely "feel" the crowd out to keep your wedding dance floor packed!

• Seymour, 06483 See on map