Frank C's Entertainment Reviews

33 Reviews for Frank C's Entertainment

33 Frank C's Entertainment Reviews
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/10/2018

let me start by saying that I was super worried that no one was going to have a good time, as my Husband and I love to listen to classic rock, and more modern metal/rock as well. We worked with Steve, and he was able to provide a mix of new and old styles of music, and by the end of the night, everyone was out on the dance floor having the time of their lives!

When we discussed the music for the ceremony, cake cutting, first dances etc, Steve was very attentive to what i was asking for, and if I wasn't sure about something, he was able to provide me with suggestions an directions on where I can recherche music. Everything ended up coming together perfectly!

Overall, I would definitely recommend Frank C's Entertainment again They definitely know what's a happy medium for you and for your guests, and will have everyone dancing the night away! I wanted to say thank you so much for making this evening from great to fantastic!

• AlmostMrs.T

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Frank C is the best choice for music for a fun reception. He took my preferences in music and ran with it. He had people on the dance floor all night. I would pick FCE again any day!

Frank C was great! My guests complimented him all night long! Tons of fun. He was extremely professional and easy to work with! Go with Frank! You won't be disappointed! He will get everything just right!!

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2016

Honestly, Frank C made our wedding the best possible wedding EVER. From making a perfect playlist, to being flexible with crazy last minute requests (including a dubbed and edited father/daughter dance that turned into a dance party), and wrangling our crazy bridal party into line for their entrances - we felt like we were immediately in good hands when Frank was there. Could not recommend him more highly! Frank C's is also one of the most affordable options you'll find for a full-service DJ, and it's well, well, well worth it.

Frank was an incredibly nice person who work with. He was fabulously dressed and extremely reassuring on the big day.

Frank has been great to work with! He is open to any ideas you may have while providing valuable feedback based on many years of experience.

Corissa · Married on 09/13/2015

We had Tim as the DJ and we can't say enough about the great job he did at our wedding! He was always attentive to our guess and got people dancing without being to pushy.

Sherry · Married on 07/19/2015

We used Frank for our wedding DJ this July and could not have been happier! From our first meeting we knew he was the perfect fit. Very personable and knowledgable. He was awesome the day of and had everyone dancing the entire time. I would reccommend Frank C's to everyone!

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Tim for our wedding, and we could not be happier with the services he provided! A phone conversation before the event ensured that we were on the same page with our style of music and the order of events, but the best part about Tim's services was his ability to adapt as the evening progressed. He made sure that introductions, toasts, and dances went off without a hitch. He was charismatic on the mic and got everyone laughing. He knew just the right songs to play to get guests dancing, and had nearly everyone on the dance floor the entire night - from the kids to the grandparents! This played a huge part in making our reception the best night of our lives. We couldn't ask for a better DJ and recommend him very highly.

Megan · Married on 05/01/2015

We had Tim DJ our wedding and he was awesome! I made it to half of our guests and then left my poor husband to be on the dance floor! We danced the entire night. I loved that he played the crazy songs I requested with some fun surprises that were even better! He was laid back, very easy to work with. Frank and Tim were also very helpful when I decided last minute to add a photobooth. The photobooth was a great addition and you get your own album of all of the photos to take home. Definitely recommend them and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Todd · Married on 05/10/2014

Frank made our wedding an excellent, fun-filled evening. He managed to get everyone on the dance floor, and responded to our requests quickly and smoothly.

In addition, we rented a photo booth from Frank C Entertainment which was a huge hit from even before dinner. They provided an album book with all the shots in it, almost like a yearbook from.our wedding. So much fun!

I highly recommend Frank C. for your wedding or other event, you won't be disappointed.

Nickie · Married on 05/03/2014

Tim was a fabulous dj!!!! He had everyone dancing all night long!!! He even listened to all of my crazy request!!! Tim was the best!!

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I were married October 12, 2013 and we loved working with Frank! He does such a great job with his dj services. Frank is very easy to work with, he listens to your input on what music you do and do not want played during your day. He goes above and beyond trying to keep the party going. I would definitely recommend using him for anything you would need a dj for. He is worth every penny and isn't overly priced like some other dj services I looked into. Give him a call, you will not regret it!

Tim was our DJ. Easy to work with, flexible times to meet and discuss details. Would definitely recommend!

Patrick & Melissa · Married on 09/28/2013

Frank C's Entertainment was phenomenal! Our DJ, Tim, was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. He met with us several times before the wedding, and was readily available via email or phone with any questions we had. He was completely flexible with the music we wanted to add and take away, and when we wanted certain songs played. We gave him a lot of autonomy with the music, especially so he could play what he felt was good in the moment to keep the flow going. He had the dance floor FULL even before the reception really started. I saw people dancing during the wedding that I had never seen dance in the past. Throughout our experience, Tim was on time, diligent, professional, and more importantly, respectful. He was easy to talk to, and made the whole experience easy, fun, and stress-free. The uplighting was also the perfect color and amount, based on the venue.

My wife and I would highly recommend Frank C's company to any new couple. Everything was so perfect and seamless, and was everything we wanted.

• deanna5776

DEANNA · Married on 05/24/2013

Frank was the only vendor I didnt even need to think about. I wanted him and only him for my wedding. He did my sisters wedding 15 years ago and did an amazing job. He made my wedding perfect and had every song that I wanted played. The photo booth he had for us was also great. He even surprised us with mets and yankees logo's on the sleeves because he knew we were huge fans!!!!!!! He went above and beyond!!!!

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 04/26/2013

Frank C's entertainment was the best choice we made. Mr. Frank himself worked our wedding and everyone including grandparents were dancing. He is very talented and professional. Knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered. Everyone had smiles on their faces and that was all due to Frank C's entertainment! What a great, great job! We definitely, Highly recommend him.

Sofia · Married on 11/25/2012

Frank was the BEST!!! He had all of my guests up and dancing the whole wedding. We asked for 90's old school, and he played all the perfect songs! He kept the timeline for my wedding exactly how I wanted it and he never missed a beat for anything.
    Anytime I have a party I will be using Frank C's Entertainment. Simply the best!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2012

Frank himself was the DJ for our wedding. We asked him a month before the wedding because we planned our day in only two months. He was available and committed to our day. Frank was as much part of the process as a family member, coordinating with the restaurant, photographer, and family. He was friendly, outgoing, and kept the day flowing. I didn't have to do a thing, he told us where to be and what to do. He even helped us with the cake cutting ceremony. He knows how to execute his job and make sure everyone has the best possible day. He played a variety of music to blend both of our families. Everyone has been raving about the services! Frank C's entertainment comes highly rated on my list! I can't say enough about it, except I wish I could do it all over again! I would recommended them to anyone. If you want a stress free day call Frank C's.

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2012

Frank was awesome!
    Frank was available anytime we needed him and was incredibly helpful with song suggestions for the wedding; especially the ceremony.
    Frank definitely brought the party. Everyone was either busy dancing or in the photobooth. All of our guests had such a great time and it was all thanks to Frank!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 09/28/2012

Tim was our DJ an he was great!!!! He was so quick to respond to my many emails prior to the wedding. At the wedding he kept the party going! He was so interactive with the crowd and everybody loved him!! He played a great mix of music for every age group!! He kept everything organized and the whole night flowed so well!!

LL · Married on 09/08/2012

Fantastic as always! We used Frank for our wedding and wouldn't use anyone else!

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2012

We had Rob for our DJ and he was great! He was very helpful during planning, and was able to confirm all of the details over the phone when we had to go out of town before the wedding and couldn’t meet with him. He was very interactive with our guests, and just a lot of fun.

It rained that afternoon, but we were able to catch a dry spot and quickly moved the ceremony outside. He was able to set up all of his equipment out there quickly, and kept going even when it started to rain again. Plus, he had his wife bring hair dryers to the venue to dry off my dress after the ceremony!

I would definitely recommend Frank C’s. A lot of our guests weren’t big dancers, but everyone had a great time thanks to Rob.

Krista · Married on 10/07/2011

Wow! Frank did an amazing job on our wedding day. He kept everything to our lists and even played stuff that we didn't think of but loved. We had everyone up dancing at least once during the night. He did a fantastic job. We could not be happier

• BG91011

Bethany · Married on 09/10/2011

All I have to say about frank c is that he is possibly the best dj ever! Everyone loved him and he helped me through my day! He was more then a dj he was there to help everything fall into place! Great guy great company bethany and garey