Pipe Creek, Pipe Creek, TX 78063 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Foxes Den Makeup

Foxes Den Makeup is a wedding beauty company based in Bandera, Texas, that services the entire South Texas area and beyond. The owner, Stephanie Goldsmith, is a professional makeup artist and hair stylist who has been in the wedding industry for over 15 years. Known for her expedient yet quality work, Stephanie at Foxes Den Makeup will make sure you look and feel beautiful on one of the most memorable days of your lives.

Foxes Den Makeup is a full-service company that provides affordable makeup and hair services to brides on their wedding day. Stephanie offers airbrush makeup services, works with hair extensions and applies false eyelashes at no extra charge. She can also bring in an additional makeup artist and hair stylist to make sure you and your entire bridal party look amazing on your wedding day.

Follow Foxes Den Makeup on

Foxes Den Makeup 3
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup

Stephanie did a great job on our wedding day! She made us all look beautiful and the makeup lasted all day! We had a tight timeline but she was very efficient. She even re-did my eye makeup the day of the wedding because I wanted it a little lighter! Love her!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Jane · Married on 10/27/2018

Brilliantly talented

Stephanie was an angel on my wedding day. She is such a professional, yet her personality is so much fun and she makes everyone feel relaxed and taken care of. She is amazing at what she does, and I cannot rave enough about my makeup and hairstyle for my wedding. I trusted her to "work her magic" and that's exactly what she did!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

I had a horrible experience with a hair/makeup lady I picked for my wedding so I was really gun shy! (Of course I didn’t listen to my wedding planner and all of her go to beauty people were booked for my date. I didn’t go with them strictly because of price; my bridal party was paying for their own hair/makeup and I just couldn’t ask them to hand over $250 for both.)

My wedding planner found Stephanie and I stalked her on social media. Immediately I wanted to be her friend! I hired her and liked her instantly. She gave me really great advice and I ended up looking like a million bucks.

She made my great aunt look very classy, my younger cousin very stylish and I was a beautiful bride. Crazy how talented she is and how she can nail every style.

We had so much fun with her in the bridal suite, nothing like my first hair/makeup girl who refused to say anything other than yes/no.

Everyone looked great, everyone was satisfied with her work and I would hire her again (but hopefully I won’t be getting married again!)

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Foxes Den Makeup 4
    Foxes Den Makeup 5

Foxes Den Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 96.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Foxes Den Makeup 1
    Mention Wedding Wire and get 10% Off!
    Mention Wedding Wire and get 10% off your entire package of 5 girls or more when you pay in full at the time of booking

• Lynn Michelle Photography
    Lynn Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Haute Facade is a must for me. It's always flawlessly applied makeup by women who are so excited to be there on your wedding day. They keep the room laughing and buzzing along while the wedding party is getting ready. I love how happy everyone is with them and their services!

• Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design
    Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not many hair and makeup artists out there can compete with Stephanie's level of talent. She has an amazing, discerning eye for "pretty" and the skills to realize any vision you may have for your wedding day look. She's incredibly creative and can come up with something 100% unique for your wedding day just as easily as she can create an exact replica of a look you loved on someone else. Not only have I worked with her, but she did MY wedding day hair and makeup when I got married! I can't recommend her enough!

• Pipe Creek, 78063 See on map