412 E 119 ST, New York, NY 10035 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Fotos by Marisa

I chose photography because I care about your memories as much as you do. My goal is to capture a piece of time that you can cherish forever. Book your wedding, sweet 16, birthday party, baby/bridal shower, baptism, communion or anything you want lifelong memories of.

Follow Fotos by Marisa on

38273a0ba434ac59 1433347758386 collage2
collage2

7 Reviews for Fotos by Marisa

Melissa · event on 06/05/2015

Mari was very friendly and professional. As soon as she walked through the door she had open arms towards my son Jace, which made him feel so comfortable with her. Mari was efficient and speedy in her set up process, and was in no rush when my son wouldn't look at the camera or smile. Very pleasant woman and the pictures were beautiful. Would definitely use her continuously for photos !

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • User5159635 · event on 05/16/2015

Marisa is so easy to work with.She was very flexible working within the short time frame I contacted her .We were able to finalize all my needs for party immediately.The day of venue she was punctual and pleasant. She was able to transition and take control when it was necessary.. Most importantly, she captured every memorable moment of my event beautifully.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kathy · event on 04/18/2015

I want to thank Marisa for the amazing job she did on my girls sweet 16. She captured every detail of the even & was great in bringing all of our ideas to life. Thanks to her we will always be able to look back at our amazing pictures & relive one of the most amazing days in our lives. Thank You & see you at our next even...From the Hernandez 5

Sent on 06/17/2015

Fotos by Marisa Pricing

Fotos by Marisa Price Rates

Fotos by Marisa FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 412 E 119 ST New York, 10035 See on map