110 Main St Ste 1105, Saco, ME 04072 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
  • Deals 1

About Fotografix Studio

Always capturing the story of your wedding day through distinctive, high quality images has been my specialty for over 22 years. I always bring an energetic, fun, creative and personable approach to photographing your special day.
So what separates me from "the rest" of them out there to choose from? To start, beautiful wedding photography combined with excellent rates, service and the world's best custom designed, hand-made wedding books. If you want a photographer that makes you comfortable and will mix well with your guests, one that will capture the key moments that mean the most and can do so in a free flowing, journalistic manner, I am your photographer!

I hope to talk soon about what I can do to make every part of your wedding day amazing. Please visit my website.

-Dave

cf22bd2ba957b5b3 1503698852687 nik9671
nick

2 Reviews for Fotografix Studio

Maura · Married on 09/03/2016

We are so happy with the photos from our Labor Day 2016 wedding! David did an amazing job of capturing the day for us - we love the pictures and really enjoyed working with him. He really listened to what we wanted, which was probably a bit more low key than most couples. We wanted to spend as much time enjoying each other and our guests versus taking a million photos, which he totally got. That said, we have some wonderful family photos and some great pictures of just the two of us that we will forever cherish. My husband and I would highly recommend working with David - he is professional, easy-going, and takes great pictures - who could ask for more?

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/29/2015

Dave was very easy to work with. From the beginning he was attentive and always answered my many questions in a timely manner, both before and after the wedding. I requested a few specific shots and Dave was so good about making sure we got them. He was a pleasure to work with and my husband and I are beyond pleased with our photography.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Fotografix Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fotografix Studio 1
    Wedding Photography $900
    3 Hours of customizable coverage at your wedding, including pro editing services and a secure online web gallery with shopping cart.

• The Bob Charest Band
    The Bob Charest Band Wedding Bands

David 's photography has a unique style and tone that we love! He's done a number of our band's photographs and is wonderful to work with. From start to finish, he's a pro all the way!

• The Music Man DJ Service
    The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

David, the owner of Fotographix is without doubt one of the elite photographers in Maine. He is very thorough and will make sure he gets the photos that you would want from your wedding reception! The best part about David is that he's classy, professional and reasonably priced.

• 110 Main St Ste 1105 Saco, 04072 See on map