28 Overlook Drive, Stewartsville, NJ 08886 Map · Phone number

About Formus K Photography

My style is a mix of contemporary photojournalism and traditional portraiture. For your wedding day I truly want to capture the characteristics of what make you the couple that you are. For some couples this means always being able to make each other laugh, for others it is a romantic journey captured through contemporary imagery, and for others still it is to get your sexy on!

No matter what characteristics show through my goal is to guide you so the photographs show the absolute best versions of yourselves.

During the formal portraits I am hands on and provide a lot of direction and posing. However, for the rest of your evening I am typically behind the scenes capturing candid and photojournalistic images of your special day.

I believe this yields a modern mix of styles and the photos will tell the story of your new life together.

Follow Formus K Photography on

img1
img1

4 Reviews for Formus K Photography

• Q

quynh · Married on 07/31/2011

Kelly is a friendly and nice photographer that I've ever met. Since we did not need to have full service, I emailed Kelly and requested to reduce the hours and he did! His flexibility saved us lots of money.

During our wedding, he gave us some suggestions in posing and modeling so that we could get the best pictures. His instructions surely work.

I found this photographer on the knot.com. At first, we were so afraid that it was a scam. Kelly was patient enough in answering our questions and willing to meet us in person at his house.

We are so glad to have him shoot our pictures, and I wish my wedding would be all over again so that I could get him to shoot pictures again. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Tara · Married on 06/25/2011

I was a little nervous originally when I found Kelly on the Knot's site because I was nervous about hiring someone online and not actually meeting them until the wedding. Kelly was awesome from day one, however. He was very accomodating and willing to work with my budget, which was very important to me. He was willing to give me what I wanted for literally half of what other local photographers were asking for the same exact services. Kelly is very personable and does a lot of creative shots, which was awesome because I did not have to worry about trying to make sure he got good shots. I was able to trust him to take a lot of photos that I would later be excited to put in my album. The pictures he took at my wedding are AMAZING. Everyone keeps raving about how great the pictures are. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2010

Excellent photographer and a great person to have working with you and for you behind the scenes on your wedding day! We couldn't have asked for better photos, service, or value.

Kelly responded to all my emails, phone calls, and questions within hours - and trust me, you'll have more and more questions/concerns as your day gets closer! His responsiveness was an extra big plus since I was planning from out of state. Kelly was extremely professional and although he shot our entire day, we hardly knew he was there. Most importantly, his photos are gorgeous, from the traditional formal shots to the outdoors bride & groom studies - we've gotten tons of compliments.

As for value, Kelly was definitely the best deal in town and was very flexible with our budget. He was with us the entire wedding day and was extra flexible since we got married in one location, held the reception the next town over, and then headed to a third location to take additional photos.

Bottom line: great photos and great service. You're not going to want to have to give your photographer much direction on the Big Day itself - Formus K's pre-wedding prep made our wedding day awesome, much less stressful, and it was all beautifully photographed. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Formus K Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• 28 Overlook Drive Stewartsville, 08886 See on map