Richland, WA 99354 Map · Phone number

About Formal Couture

We have closed our bridal boutique. Please visit our new site at www.columbiariverbride.com where we now offer a variety of event planning services.

• Milesa’s Couture and Alterations
2000231007644964761163405074210569674n
Anj1010

4 Reviews for Formal Couture

Bri · Married on 10/11/2013

I called on short notice to try on gowns at Formal Couture, and even though the store was prepping for a bridal expo they made the appointment for me, which I really appreciated. When I got there, I wasn't rushed even though they were busy fitting models for the expo, it really felt like I was the only person in the shop! and the salesperson (Z) helping me was incredibly sweet.
    I loved that Z was mindful of my budget. She wouldn't pull anything that was over my (small) budget without asking, and didn't try to up-sell me into buying a more expensive gown that I wasn't in love with. She answered all of my questions and spoke to me like I'm a person, not just a way to make money, and I've consistently gotten service like this from all of the staff here.

While trying on gowns I pulled a few styles that didn't flatter me at all, and Z was very helpful suggesting things that would work with my body without making me feel self-conscious. That was a huge attitude boost for me, since I'm not exactly a size 2.

I highly recommend making an appointment at Formal Couture!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2011

What can I say about these amazing ladies? When I had lost hope of finding a dress that would fit within my 1000 budget for my wedding and they did it. They made the ENTIRE process from walking in, with out and appointment, to walking out with my dress a complete dream! I have sent four of my friends that are currently engaged to Formal Couture and they too have bought amazing gowns!

They do not push outside your budget and are honest about how the dress fits you as well. They are really are here to make your dreams come ture.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Caroline · Married on 06/16/2012

This was by far the best experience that I have had through out all of my wedding planning. They are fun, friendly, extremely helpful, and truly make you feel like the princess you are all throughout the wedding planning process. They have helped me with everything, gone above and beyond for me. They respond quickly to questions and over all I wouldn't go anywhere else when it comes to my wedding dress, great dresses, great quality, great staff, the best that the tri -city has to offer!

Sent on 02/01/2012