Richland, WA 99352 Map · Phone number

About Uniquely, I Do

Yes, we will marry you!

The most trusted wedding officiants.

Professional, reliable, caring.

From sweetheart elopements, to fairy tale weddings, back yards to beautiful wineries and parks, and elegant venues Uniquely, I Do's officiants are the perfect choice for your wedding ceremony.

We have married hundreds of happy couples!

Non-denominational ordained ministers, Stacey and her officiants embrace the uniqueness of your love that belongs only to you and your chosen life partner.

Sweet & Simple

Civil Ceremonies

***

Uniquely, I Do has officiants in the Tri-Cities, Walla Walla and Yakima

The Team:

Rev. Stacey K. Miles, owner of Uniquely, I Do, serves the Tri-Cities & surrounding areas.

Rev. Anna Rodriquez serves all of Eastern Washington. Anna is bilingual in English & Spanish.

We are currently adding more great officiants to our team to ensure we have an officiant available for your wedding!

All of Uniquely, I Do's officiants are warm, caring, professional and will work hard to ensure your wedding ceremony is a dream come true.

For more information:

Call or Text 509-392-2691

Visit our website: www.uniquely-i-do.com

***

Yes, we are LGBT friendly!

Follow Uniquely, I Do on

IMG8153bw
Uniquely, I Do will incorporate any unity celebration into your ceremony!
Uniquely, I Do has the most awesome couples!
Uniquely, I Do has the most awesome couples!
Thompson Hill Cellars is a beautiful place to have a winter wedding!
Thompson Hill Cellars is a beautiful place to have a winter wedding!
IMG8153bw

121 Reviews for Uniquely, I Do

Uniquely, I Do 1
Uniquely, I Do 2
Uniquely, I Do 3

Roxanne · Married on 09/21/2018

Our officiant, Debora, did a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with. The whole process from booking to ceremony couldn’t have gone any smoother. Thank you uniquely I do!!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We were married by Debora Garner Andrews and she did an amazing job. Actually, the entire Uniquely, I Do process is perfect from booking the officiant to recording the marriage license (if available). We met with Deb prior to the wedding so we could get to know each other and pick our vows. She did a great job tweaking them to our own personal story. I put a little pressure on her to feel free to ad lib and be as funny as she wanted to do and she did just that. All of the guests though that the ceremony was perfect, humorous and best of all, TO THE POINT! I'd highly recommend her to anyone I know that is gettin' hitched!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Maria · Married on 07/11/2018

I love Reverend Glenda she is very flexible and patient and knows her job. I really recommend her .

Sent on 07/15/2018

Uniquely, I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 150.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? ID, OR, WA

• Stone Ridge Event Center
    Stone Ridge Event Center Winery Weddings

Why would you have anyone other than a professional, caring, experienced officiant for your wedding? Uniquely, I Do is simply the best when it comes to creating and delivering ceremonies.

• KRISanthemums
    KRISanthemums Wedding Florists

If you want your ceremony to be just for 'you' then you will get that from Uniquely,I Do. Each ceremony is personalized and tailored to what you want. You will be extremely comfortable working with them. I recommend them for every client who needs their services.

• Jones Custom Photography
    Jones Custom Photography Wedding Photographers

Uniquely I Do is a super fun & professional team of wedding officiants. Recommend them for any wedding couple looking for someone to perform their wedding

• Richland, 99352 See on map