Wenatchee, Wenatchee, WA 98801 Map · Phone number

About Chelan Wedding Service

CHELAN WEDDING SERVICES
Reverend Sylvia Dabney – Chelan Wedding Services

YOUR WEDDING MINISTER – OFFICIANT - TRAVELING ANYWHERE!!!

“TRADITIONAL, ALTERNATIVE OR ADVENTURE WEDDING CEREMONIES”
CUSTOM WRITTEN & PERFORMED, FOR YOU by Rev, Sylvia

“On the Beach, In the Air, VINEYARD, Chapel, On a Boat … Anywhere”

30 Years Experience Of Creating and Performing INSPIRATIONAL Wedding Ceremonies
That Are LOVINGLY CRAFTED, And JOYOUSLY PRESENTED.

All Faiths And Types Of Weddings. HOLIDAY WEDDINGS WELCOME

www.ChelanWedding.com

Cell: 561-762-5111 - 509-682-9381

You have found the right person to help make your wedding ceremony an incredible celebration. As an ordained, interfaith minister, wedding officiant, ceremony designer & wedding consultant, I have helped hundreds of couples make their WEDDING DREAMS COME TRUE. You will get compliments about your passionate, vibrant ceremony. I pour my heart & soul into every wedding, to guarantee it is the happiest day of your life, celebrating your beautiful occasion with a personal and professional touch. We will work together to creatively custom-design your ceremony ANY WAY YOU LIKE.

I always give you options & suggestions, but you have complete freedom to make your wedding WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE. Your ceremony can take as long as you want & you can include poems, readings, music or cultural symbols and rituals. If you like, I welcome family & friends to participate in the ceremony as well & I'm familiar with TRADITIONAL, ALTERNATIVE, HOLIDAY AND ADVENTURE WEDDINGS & any other format that you may wish.

When dreaming of your wedding day, the best thing to do, is to envision & really do a walk-through visually, of what your ENTIRE wedding is going to look like, in your eyes. Then, together, we can write & create YOUR SPECIAL & BEAUTIFUL ceremony, & together we'll end up with, a well organized & beautiful wedding that your guests will talk about for years to come.

I have been called “A WEDDING INDUSTRY VISIONARY” here in North Central Washington, & I am the FOUNDER OF The Chelan Wedding Association, (www.ChelanWeddingAssociation.com). I am the person who knows “WEDDINGS”, having married couples world-wide for 30 years, creating and perfoming INSPIRATIONAL wedding ceremonies, that are LOVINGLY CRAFTED and JOYOUSLY PRESENTED…all faiths and types of weddings.

I was ordained as a Service Minister and spend my “off wedding season” working with victims of disasters from the Caribbean to the Northern Territories and I do not tend to a congregation or church building or religious organization and thus, my ministry is nonsectarian and I do not ask for a religious or counseling commitment from the marrying couple.

I am an experienced wedding minister/officiant in Washington State and several other states and countries, including the Caribbean, where I have performed marriage ceremonies for 30 years. I am highly respected amongst wedding officiants wherever I have worked and I am devoted to my wedding ministry.

I offer all of my brides and grooms, the BEST information regarding Photographers, Location Sites, Caterers, Florists, Cake Makers and more…

CALL ME, for your DREAM WEDDING

North Central Washington is replete with activities & interests to suit your guests of every age & the scenery here is legendary. Wild rugged mountains, cascading right down to the lakeshore & then a mile away, lush orchards & vineyards sweep gently to the waters edge.
NORTH CENTRAL WASHINGTON, it's where DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!

CALL ME FOR INFORMATION ON OTHER LOCATIONS IN EVERY STATE & U.S. TERRITORY

Let me help you, MAKE YOUR DAY, “THE DAY OF YOUR DREAMS”

“HOLIDAY WEDDINGS WELCOME” – Rev. Sylvia Dabney
web: www.ChelanWedding.com

E-mail: ChelanWedding@aol.com
PH: Wa. (509)682-9381 * Fl. (772)223-1583 * Cell: (561)762-5111

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Let’s Elope CDA
47ad93bb8cacceea 1 HORSE BUGGY
on top of chelan butte
in a vineyard
Chelan Wedding Service
on top of a mtn stehekin
dale jennifer david boyd 1a
cowboy 3
at sunset
47ad93bb8cacceea 1 HORSE BUGGY

Chelan Wedding Service FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Shinto
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Wenatchee Wenatchee, WA, 98801 See on map
    Location of (Chelan Wedding Service)