Uniquely, I Do Reviews

132 | Richland, WA

132 Reviews for Uniquely, I Do

Erika H. · Married on 04/09/2021

Micro-wedding at Suncadia Resort

Uniquely I Do was a great company to work with! Their website, planning, and payment process is very user friendly. Ana was our officiant and she was professional, flexible, and communicative. The ceremony was flawless. I would definitely recommend hiring Ana as your wedding officiant!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Guadalupe

Guadalupe · Married on 11/21/2020

Outstanding and very professional

Rev. Ana was so kind and very professional. I loved how she asked what my husband and I envisioned for our ceremony, and came up with a beautiful ceremony in such a short notice.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Deidre M. · Married on 10/30/2020

With it being a smaller ceremony, it was still so perfect because of our officiant Ana she made uniquely our ceremony and I loved that

Ana was very professional but also made it very welcoming when our ceremony wasn’t big at all. Ana met everything we asked from her and more.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Danielle E. · Married on 10/10/2020

Ana was amazing!

COVID, rain, and 20 mph wind Ana got it done for us! My husband and I really wanted to be married and with all the Covid craziness we thought we'd have to postpone but a couple month before our dream date we opted in. I asked Ana to be our officiant and she said YES! We're so very thankful to have had her, she made our ceremony quick and easy for us! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Katie

Katie D. · Married on 09/20/2020

Such A Special Ceremony

Rev. Stacey with Uniquely I Do was included in my amazing Stone Ridge Estates Wedding Venue package and I could not have been happier with having her as my officiant. She kept me calm, guided me through everything and made our ceremony so special!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Katie · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing experience

Ana at Uniquely, I Do did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was so helpful in the planning and responsive to all my questions and request.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Uniquely, I Do's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It means the world to us. We hope you have a beautiful life together as husband & wife!
  • Brisa

Brisa V. · Married on 03/21/2020

Caring, sweet and professional

Loved Reverend Ana! She responded promptly to any questions I had. She worked with me to tailor everything to what I envisioned. I really felt welcome and at ease with her kind words!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Tanya

Tanya N. · Married on 11/18/2019

Stacey made me cry! And laugh!

Wow. I didn't put a lot of thought into my wedding ceremony itself as I'm not religious and just kinda thought that all ceremonies were the same. Was I ever wrong! Rev. Stacey (also the owner of Stone Ridge where I got married) delivered a wedding ceremony that really made me and my husband feel the ceremony was actually about us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Alexandria · Married on 06/19/2019

Wonderful!

I chose Stacey as my officiant and she did amazing! I combined a few of the ceremonies and it came out perfect thanks to her! She explained everything to us beforehand so we weren’t scrambling for anything!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha K. · Married on 06/17/2019

Wonderful and very accepting

Reverend Ana was amazing. She was very nice she didn’t make it seem like she was just doing it for her job. She was very kind she was perfect for my wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiate and Stacey was very nice in the emails as well. Will recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Roxanne · Married on 09/21/2018

Our officiant, Debora, did a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with. The whole process from booking to ceremony couldn’t have gone any smoother. Thank you uniquely I do!!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We were married by Debora Garner Andrews and she did an amazing job. Actually, the entire Uniquely, I Do process is perfect from booking the officiant to recording the marriage license (if available). We met with Deb prior to the wedding so we could get to know each other and pick our vows. She did a great job tweaking them to our own personal story. I put a little pressure on her to feel free to ad lib and be as funny as she wanted to do and she did just that. All of the guests though that the ceremony was perfect, humorous and best of all, TO THE POINT! I'd highly recommend her to anyone I know that is gettin' hitched!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Maria · Married on 07/11/2018

I love Reverend Glenda she is very flexible and patient and knows her job. I really recommend her .

Sent on 07/15/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

Rev. Diane was absolutely amazing. Super flexible to work with, reassuring, and works well under pressure when things don't go to plan :)

We received many compliments on the ceremony and how she conducted herself.

Sent on 07/02/2018

K · Married on 05/25/2018

Deb was professional, helpful, she was pleasant to talk with and she was very tentative. She made our ceremony perfect. I would recommend uniquely I Do to anyone with a wedding in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Makaela · Married on 05/18/2018

Diane was very personable and easy to work with. She made sure we knew that she would officiate our ceremony however we wanted. She was on time for both the rehearsal and ceremony!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Lorana · Married on 04/27/2018

Rev. Glenda was incredible! She did exactly what we wanted, personalized our ceremony, and added some amazing humor and improvisation! She was wonderful!! Thank you Glenda!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Erin · Married on 03/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Couldn't be happier with the service we received! Very quick communication and we had zero problems!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Angela · Married on 02/02/2018

We actually did a quick and convenient walk in with two witnesses. It was just 15 minutes, but she was extremely kind and professional, made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her for big or small occasion.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Aleisha · Married on 12/31/2017

Amazing experience! I was nervous to have a “stranger” officiate. I was able to customize and change things as many times as I wanted with a pleasant and welcomed response. The reminders and tips along the way and even afterwards are special touches that threw this experience over the top! HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/16/2017

Stacey was great to work with! The Uniquely-I-do website was very easy to use to create our own ceremony. At the rehearsal we ran through what the ceremony would look like so we all knew before hand. The ceremony was beautiful and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/14/2017

Very nice and responsive. Answered all my questions and made the process very easy. Beautiful ceremony! I loved my experience with Uniquely I Do!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/14/2017

Glenda was amazing and I highly recommend her! Uniquely I do as a business was very responsive and I loved working with them!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rosalinda · Married on 08/26/2017

We had Diane and she was so wonderful, patient with us, so easy to work with, very professional and positive personality. She made our wedding feel more relaxing. She is a very pleasant woman the wedding was a breeze with her.
    Uniquely I Do was very affordable compared to the others and provide excellent service I seriously would recommend them to others. I'm so happy we went through them.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kim · Married on 08/05/2017

Uniquely I do-and Diane were very friendly helpful and professional. Very good communication and an awesome ceremony the day of the event

Sent on 08/08/2017