Uniquely, I Do Reviews

Uniquely, I Do 4
Uniquely, I Do 5

Alexandria · Married on 06/19/2019

Wonderful!

I chose Stacey as my officiant and she did amazing! I combined a few of the ceremonies and it came out perfect thanks to her! She explained everything to us beforehand so we weren’t scrambling for anything!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Kendall · Married on 06/17/2019

Wonderful and very accepting

Reverend Ana was amazing. She was very nice she didn’t make it seem like she was just doing it for her job. She was very kind she was perfect for my wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiate and Stacey was very nice in the emails as well. Will recommend.

Uniquely, I Do 6
    Uniquely, I Do 7
    Uniquely, I Do 8
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Roxanne · Married on 09/21/2018

Our officiant, Debora, did a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with. The whole process from booking to ceremony couldn’t have gone any smoother. Thank you uniquely I do!!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We were married by Debora Garner Andrews and she did an amazing job. Actually, the entire Uniquely, I Do process is perfect from booking the officiant to recording the marriage license (if available). We met with Deb prior to the wedding so we could get to know each other and pick our vows. She did a great job tweaking them to our own personal story. I put a little pressure on her to feel free to ad lib and be as funny as she wanted to do and she did just that. All of the guests though that the ceremony was perfect, humorous and best of all, TO THE POINT! I'd highly recommend her to anyone I know that is gettin' hitched!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Maria · Married on 07/11/2018

I love Reverend Glenda she is very flexible and patient and knows her job. I really recommend her .

Sent on 07/15/2018

ELIZABETH · Married on 06/22/2018

Rev. Diane was absolutely amazing. Super flexible to work with, reassuring, and works well under pressure when things don't go to plan :)

We received many compliments on the ceremony and how she conducted herself.

Sent on 07/02/2018

K · Married on 05/25/2018

Deb was professional, helpful, she was pleasant to talk with and she was very tentative. She made our ceremony perfect. I would recommend uniquely I Do to anyone with a wedding in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Makaela · Married on 05/18/2018

Diane was very personable and easy to work with. She made sure we knew that she would officiate our ceremony however we wanted. She was on time for both the rehearsal and ceremony!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Lorana · Married on 04/27/2018

Rev. Glenda was incredible! She did exactly what we wanted, personalized our ceremony, and added some amazing humor and improvisation! She was wonderful!! Thank you Glenda!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Erin · Married on 03/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Couldn't be happier with the service we received! Very quick communication and we had zero problems!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Angela · Married on 02/02/2018

We actually did a quick and convenient walk in with two witnesses. It was just 15 minutes, but she was extremely kind and professional, made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her for big or small occasion.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Aleisha · Married on 12/31/2017

Amazing experience! I was nervous to have a “stranger” officiate. I was able to customize and change things as many times as I wanted with a pleasant and welcomed response. The reminders and tips along the way and even afterwards are special touches that threw this experience over the top! HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/16/2017

Stacey was great to work with! The Uniquely-I-do website was very easy to use to create our own ceremony. At the rehearsal we ran through what the ceremony would look like so we all knew before hand. The ceremony was beautiful and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/14/2017

Very nice and responsive. Answered all my questions and made the process very easy. Beautiful ceremony! I loved my experience with Uniquely I Do!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/14/2017

Glenda was amazing and I highly recommend her! Uniquely I do as a business was very responsive and I loved working with them!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rosalinda · Married on 08/26/2017

We had Diane and she was so wonderful, patient with us, so easy to work with, very professional and positive personality. She made our wedding feel more relaxing. She is a very pleasant woman the wedding was a breeze with her.
    Uniquely I Do was very affordable compared to the others and provide excellent service I seriously would recommend them to others. I'm so happy we went through them.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kim · Married on 08/05/2017

Uniquely I do-and Diane were very friendly helpful and professional. Very good communication and an awesome ceremony the day of the event

Sent on 08/08/2017

Russ · Married on 07/15/2017

Very easy to work with. Polite, courteous, and helpful

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alisia · Married on 06/10/2017

Uniquely I Do's was easy going experience from the begining Glenda was very nice and helpful, she even helped when I couldn't say my own vowels do to my shyness .. a big thank you to Glenda and the whole uniquely I Do's..

Sent on 06/13/2017

Margarita · Married on 05/20/2017

Betty was so nice and made me feel special

Sent on 05/23/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/13/2017

Uniquely I do was so easy to work with and so fast to respond to all our questions. Being able to book online and correspond through email and phone calls was so convenient for us. Rev. Betty Sanchez was awesome! She was so helpful with pick out our ceremony and delivered such an amazing service for our wedding day! She was so patient with us at rehearsal and helped us get organized and ready for the big day. We cannot thank Uniquely I do enough for such outstanding service and highly recommend them to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • F

Faigda · Married on 05/12/2017

My wedding went amazing thanks to Rev. Diane. She was flexible on time since my family was a bit late to the ceremony. She never complained or asked what was happening. She was very understanding and sent emails asking what I wanted my ceremony to be like and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Christopher · Married on 12/09/2016

Uniquely I Do was perfect choice for our wedding day. We had a small, and simple wedding, and Diane did a great job. We recommend them highly.

~Chris and Orialys

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Betty was so wonderful! She responded in a reasonable amount of time, texted (which I really appreciated), and also asked A LOT of questions. We didn't even think about some of the details she brought up. She was so easy to work with, understood our wants for the ceremony, rangled everyone together when it was time, and kicked off what was a great night. There were a couple of guests that even asked how we knew her, because she delivered her parts as if she's known us forever. I felt a little bad having to admit that I just hopped online to find someone. I'm so grateful it was Uniquely I-Do, and that Betty was able to perform our ceremony. I'd highly recommend Uniquely I-Do for anyone planning a wedding in the future.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rosalinda · Married on 10/15/2016

Rev. Diane was great! Very understanding with some delays because of the weather. Also was very sweet when my grandmother went up and started talking to her about how happy she was and more.

Sent on 10/18/2016