$2,492

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Forevermore Events

YOUR PARTY IS OUR PASSION

Forevermore Events

Event Design and Coordination-Serving Southern Utah, Zion National Park and Nevada

Forevermore Events Wedding and Party Rentals is a complete party, event planning, and rental company. We are committed to providing everything you need, anywhere you need it. As Southern Utah’s leading full service Wedding and Party planning company, we can transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. With our expanding inventory of rental products, expert event coordinators and renowned service reputation, we take pride in providing each client with the most innovative ideas and latest trends in the industry.
At Forevermore Events….“Your Party Is Our Passion!”

Forevermore Events

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)

1.3

They did my niece's wedding. They went very over budget even tho it was set firm from the beginning. They didn't follow thru an details. I was re-doing the ones since they were all droopy and crooked. The woman over finances had the bride in tears the morning of the wedding over Payment details that were set with Laura before the week of the wedding. Laura wasn't even in town during the event and left it to someone else less qualified. I had to run to the store twice for small detail items that they overlooked and needed to be done. Pictures were taken in the dark with little to no lighting so very few were any good. Very disappointing. Very unimpressed.

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Forevermore events did my event rentals and they were very helpful in helping me pick out what kind of chairs, type of arch, etc. and they were very efficient in delivering them. I am very pleased with the quality of their rentals and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Scarlett, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
3.1

While they were the only rental place in Saint George, they didn't have an altar, the chairs were kindof cheap, and they sent two of the wrong table cloths, the day still went on.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1483310476719 morgancarsonweddingzion2014396of642
220x220 sq 1483310608706 img3002 2 edit l
220x220 sq 1483310658619 20100515 0715 2

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I love Forevermore Events they are so great to work with and very organized. When I find out they are planning the event I'm filming I know that it will look, feel and be amazing. There is such a difference from a well planned event vs an event that isn't. Things go smoothly there isn't stress on the couple and family and the event stays on time. I would definitely recommend Forevermore Events to anyone and have.

Forevermore Events always goes above and beyond for her brides and for events! We've had the pleasure to work with her several times in the past and are scheduled to work with her again in the future. We always look forward to the experience! One of the impressive things about Laura of Forevermore Events is her ability to bring a competitive community of small town vendors together. She does this through events like monthly mixers that both showcase a venue and give vendors a chance to communicate and network. These mixers have helped our business to grow ten-fold. Because of her, we have gorgeous photographs of events in our portfolio which in the end help us both in gaining new clients and in providing the best possible service. A+ business, customer service and event design.

A true professional. Forevermore events has years of experience and an artistic vision unique to each couple. Southern Utah's best!

Events

504 W Buena Vista Blvd 2, Saint George, UT 84780   See On Map
435-215-8801 (phone) 435-627-2574 (fax)
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Saturday by Appointment