Forever Yours Events

$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Full Package

Let us give you a stress-free planning experience that everyone envisions. From the very beginning to the very end, we will be there through it all. Forever Yours Events will make this a once in a lifetime moment
using your vision, coupled with our expertise and vast network.

Partial Planning

Some brides have had their dream wedding planned since they were five, but may not know how to navigate through the wedding minutiae and countless vendors. We can help you achieve the wedding you’ve dreamt of using our trusted vendors.

Day Of Planning

You want your big day to be everything you’ve dreamt it to be… but without the stress! With everything planned, let us help you execute it by crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Michael Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t ask for a better coordinator

Amanda L was amazing and very professional. Extremely responsive and great at her job.
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle M. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing!!!

Amanda is a superhero! We used her day-of coordination services, and she made the weeks leading up to the wedding so easy. She rapidly replied to all questions, kept us on track, and guided us with a gentle hand. She skillfully coordinated all of our vendors and logistics and helped us decorate our venue. We just showed up, and she and her team took care of the rest. Thanks to them, we were able to be fully present and worry-free during our wedding. For that, we are so very grateful.

Amanda goes above and beyond, has a keen eye for detail and tons of expertise, and is so kind and patient. We highly recommend her! Thank you, Amanda and Forever Yours Events!!!
    Devon V. Married on 02/18/2022

Best Wedding Planner!

I hired Amanda with Forever Yours Events as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding and rehearsal. I was originally hesitant to hire a wedding planner since I enjoy planning events and thought I could do it all by myself to save money but after thinking about it some more, I decided there was no way I wanted to be stressed out handling everything on my own on the day of the wedding so I decided to do the day of planner service and I am SO HAPPY I did. Amanda went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day looked the exact way I envisioned it, ensured everything leading up and during the event ran smoothly and made my entire bridal party feel instantly comfortable going to her for questions, shout out wipes because they spilled something on their dress, safety pins for a bustle that didn't hold up, etc. You name it, Amanda was on top of everything and I'm sure there was so much more behind the scenes that went on that I didn't even see or need to worry about because she had it covered! I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding day thanks to Amanda! Go hire her! She truly is AMAZING!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Forever Yours Events 1
Exclusive

address Miami, FL, 33173
Location of (Forever Yours Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding