Essex, MD 21221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

53 Reviews for Forever in a Flash Photography

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy is awesome and she does absolutely stunning work! We have used her for our wedding, engagement photos, and last year we used her for a small photo session with our fur baby! She is so accommodating, great to work with, and so down to earth! We will continue to use her forever and for everything! She posted some pictures of the wedding within a couple days on facebook too! We just couldn't stop looking at them and still do! She is always open to new ideas and gets even more excited when we got more excited! Love her and all of her work!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/20/2016

When you get married you miss so much, I wanted a photographer that would make sure she caught those special moments!!! I also hate those posed fake pictures where you can tell I am not really smiling but just trying to take a good picture. That is why I picked Forever in a Flash Photography by Amy Hershey. She takes pictures where you feel like you are caught in that moment. She was there that day for me and to make sure that I had pictures of all the memories that were important to me and my husband. She didn't even mind my 1000 family pictures because our wedding was all about family. She handled the craziness of our huge bridal party with ease. My sneak peek pictures are simply beautiful! Thank you Amy for putting up with my craziness for 15 months of wedding planning!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Kathrynne · Married on 08/16/2014

Amy was a great photographer! She was helpful with other things as well. Very hands on. She took amazing shots throughout the entire wedding and we could not be even more impressed. Every moment was captured and ready for us to see later on. She makes you feel extremely comfortable, she took the extra step and made sure we were perfect throughout the wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Award

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Forever in a Flash, Amy Hersey is by far one of the best Photographers we work with. Her creativity is above the rest! if you are looking for that unique photograph Forever in a Flash is the company to call. She is Great.

• Essex, 21221 See on map