Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55488 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About For Better or For Best Weddings

For Better or For Best Weddings is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and available for day-of wedding coordination and more. The staff of For Better of For Best Weddings includes a day-of coordinator, graphic designer and an MC/DJ. Relax and enjoy your special day with the dedicated assistance of For Better of For Best Weddings

For Better or For Best Weddings is available to help with your ceremony or reception. Planning and day-of coordination services provided by this business include, but are not limited to the following:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor tracking
  • Floor plan layout
  • Venue walkthrough
  • Setup assistance
  • Coordinate vendors on the day of the event
  • Assist with room flip
  • Maintain day-of schedule
  • Wedding emergency kit

Other Services

Additional services provided by For Better or For Best include DJ, MC and lighting services and photo booth access. The photo booth is an open-air booth with available package options. Additionally, graphic design assistance is offered for items such as a wedding logo, invitations, menu cards, save the dates and more.

Follow For Better or For Best Weddings on

22 Reviews for For Better or For Best Weddings

• John

John · Married on 10/27/2018

Money Well Spent

I did not know what a "Day of Coordinator" was until my bride suggested we hire one and I am extremely thankful that she chose Kelly.

From our initial planning meeting onward Kelly was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day absolutely lit. She was extremely responsive and left no possible detail to be missed. Kelly kept my bride calm during the entire process and because of her hard work and attention to detail we could focus on enjoying our special day.

Any groom who wants to keep his bride stress free should absolutely hire Kelly. Trust me, it is money well spent.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Company!

Please treat yourself to a day of Coordinator and hire For Better or Best Weddings! Kelly was an absolute joy to work with. She was extremely attentive to detail. I gave her a little bit of creative freedom with my wedding and it turned out beautifully. She took care of everything and more. I couldn't have managed my day without her!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla Kriesel · Married on 09/22/2018

Best decision for our wedding!

My husband and I were planning a small, yet fairly traditional & formal wedding. Throughout the process I thought we'd be able to get everything pulled together the day of with the help of a few friends. The more I thought about it I realized I had did not want to ask friends to do any extra work on our wedding weekend - I wanted them to enjoy themselves!

Thankfully we found Kelly! When I first reached out to Kelly she was very quick to respond and very understanding in our needs / budget etc. She tailored her services to exactly what worked best for us and our wedding.

I loved the wedding document Kelly fills out with brides and we used a shared Google folder to keep all of our information shared and organized. The meeting we had just prior to the wedding was very well organized and I felt any wedding related worries fade away after discussing our game plan for the big day.

The wedding weekend Kelly was everywhere and no-where at the same time. By that I mean she had everything taken care of (and honestly well exceeded any expectations I had) but you would hardly know she was there as a "vendor" and not just another guest. She was on top of everything and it seemed effortless for her. At the end of the night she let me know she had gotten all of our stuff packed up and I couldn't believe it. She was so quick! I am so thankful we made the decision to work with Kelly. She was so fun to hang with during the weekend, professional, organized, flexible and a good problem solver.

If you are on the fence to hire a day-of-coordinator, I highly recommend hiring Kelly. I was so relaxed all weekend knowing she had our back!

Sent on 11/01/2018

For Better or For Best Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55488 See on map