Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55488 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About For Better or For Best Weddings

For Better or For Best Weddings is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and available for day-of wedding coordination and more. The staff of For Better of For Best Weddings includes a day-of coordinator, graphic designer and an MC/DJ. Relax and enjoy your special day with the dedicated assistance of For Better of For Best Weddings

For Better or For Best Weddings is available to help with your ceremony or reception. Planning and day-of coordination services provided by this business include, but are not limited to the following:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor tracking
  • Floor plan layout
  • Venue walkthrough
  • Setup assistance
  • Coordinate vendors on the day of the event
  • Assist with room flip
  • Maintain day-of schedule
  • Wedding emergency kit

Other Services

Additional services provided by For Better or For Best include DJ, MC and lighting services and photo booth access. The photo booth is an open-air booth with available package options. Additionally, graphic design assistance is offered for items such as a wedding logo, invitations, menu cards, save the dates and more.

Follow For Better or For Best Weddings on

• Videos 2

23 Reviews for For Better or For Best Weddings

Debbie Waterous · Married on 09/01/2019

Fabulous and perfect

Kelly was our day of wedding coordinator and she was organized, calm, kind and took care of everything!! I am the Mother of the Bride and I like things to be a certain way and Kelly was always a step ahead of me! If you want your wedding to go perfect and be amazing, you hire Kelly!! I can’t and my daughter can’t say enough wonderful things about her!! She is the BEST and we were so impressed!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • John

John · Married on 10/27/2018

Money Well Spent

I did not know what a "Day of Coordinator" was until my bride suggested we hire one and I am extremely thankful that she chose Kelly.

From our initial planning meeting onward Kelly was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day absolutely lit. She was extremely responsive and left no possible detail to be missed. Kelly kept my bride calm during the entire process and because of her hard work and attention to detail we could focus on enjoying our special day.

Any groom who wants to keep his bride stress free should absolutely hire Kelly. Trust me, it is money well spent.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Company!

Please treat yourself to a day of Coordinator and hire For Better or Best Weddings! Kelly was an absolute joy to work with. She was extremely attentive to detail. I gave her a little bit of creative freedom with my wedding and it turned out beautifully. She took care of everything and more. I couldn't have managed my day without her!

Sent on 11/01/2018