Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flynn Photography

Capturing the moments of your life ...

Serving the central Illinois area offering today's bride beautiful images, albums and files of their wedding day.  I feel so fortunate to be part of such a beautiful moment in a couple's life.  There is so much to planning a wedding that I want to take the worry and frustration out of at least part of it, the photography.  From the first consultation to the delivery of an album, I am here to help plan and organize your day so it is as beautiful as you imagine.

I plan the day around your wishes, start where you want to start and go to any location you may wish or make suggestions of where we could go.  As many brides and grooms have never been photographed so much in one day, I try to take the worry and nervousness out by giving guidance and poses when appropriate and letting the day flow when it is not.  I want you comfortable so that you may enjoy the day with your family and friends.

I provide the digital rights to the images, second photographer, albums, and large prints if you would like them. I also create a video highlighting the moments of your wedding incorporating your vows and exchange of rings.  Hearing these moments again will touch your heart.  This keepsake may be downloaded to a smart TV, computer, of mobile device.

Call or write, I will be happy to visit with you more about your wishes to make your wedding a complete success.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

4.2

Dan was very easy to work with! He moved the process along quickly and efficiently. He was very low pressure and listened to what we had to say.

Profile Picture Jenifer, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danny and his team were very professional, friendly, and a joy to work with! We had a double wedding with a lot of people and family members and he worked very hard to make sure we were pleased! Thank you!

Profile Picture richelle, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Danny Flynn of Flynn photography is one of the most genuine photographers that I have ever met. From meeting him at a bridal expo in Springfield, through all of my countless emails containing tons of questions, to the meeting of what I actually wanted and throughout my whole wedding day, Danny was a dream to work with. He was the calm in the middle of the craziest day I've had so far. His pricing is amazing, and his work speaks for itself. He was amazing and I will cherish my moments working with him and my wedding pictures forever. Thank you so much for everything Danny!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/4/16, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Always professional and great to work with.

Events