2455 6th Ave. N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number

About [ FLVM ] FrankLynn Visual Marketing, Inc.

An event and floral design group located in Saint Petersburg, Florida with services to Tampa and Sarasota, CONCEPTBAIT Global Events and Floral Design Group specializes in designing a variety of events that will leave a lasting impression on each guest. Whether it's a wedding, social gathering, or special event, the trend-setting team at CONCEPTBAIT Global Events and Floral Design Group strives to create spectacular events that are never before seen and one of a kind. Couples work with a creative floral, color, and lighting design team for an experience that brings their vision to reality.

In regard to floral design, couples can work with the creative team to discuss event design, tour their venue, and see samples. At their consultation, they will coordinate delivery, setup, and cleanup services. There are a range of floral styles offered, such as classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Beside traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, couples can also request aisle and altar decor. Additional floral arrangements include:

• Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

Other Services
Couples can also coordinate lighting services to enhance their event. Through a consultation, they will work with the creative team on event design and planning, venue selection, day-of coordination, drapery, and setup and cleanup services. Couples can choose from a variety of options, including accent and chandeliers, dance floor lighting, pinspotting, lanterns, monograms, string and hanging light decor, monograms, uplighting, and wall wash. Other event decor available include:

• Backdrops

All about the details | K&K Photography
All about the details | K&K Photography
lb101808e1578
Table decor

17 Reviews for [ FLVM ] FrankLynn Visual Marketing, Inc.

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

From our firs meeting with Lynn at ConceptBait, we knew that his eye for design was a step above the rest. With just a few questions about what I was envisioning and a quick look at my pins on Pinterest, Lynn ran with my vision and created a design that I couldn't even have imagined myself. He created a timeless and classy event that sparkled from floor to ceiling. The decor flowers and bouquets were gorgeous and the attention to detail was impeccable. Guests and site staff alike were constantly telling me that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had seen. We are so happy that we found Lynn and ConceptBait!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Lynn and his team were phenomenal!!! I cannot thank them enough for transforming my event venue into something that was romantic, beautiful and special!! I had trouble communicating my vision, but he grasped what little I did say and ran with it in a direction I never imagined. The flowers in the arrangements were fresh and added so much to the decor and to the overall effect of our wedding. We used Concept Bait for lighting, draping, and of course, the flower arrangements and table decor. They also decorated our cocktail event using the same theme but with more flair. My husband and I loved it! The result of the whole evening was breathtaking. They also decorated our wedding rehearsal venue and kept it simple and elegant. They worked well within our budget too. Guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was. There are not enough adjectives for what they did, but I promise if you use Lynn and his team, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

You have to see their work to believe it. They captured our vision to the tee and it was stunning!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

[ FLVM ] FrankLynn Visual Marketing, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Chocolate Pi
    Chocolate Pi Wedding Cakes

CONCEPTBAIT is such a fun and talented company to work with- we are always blown away when we walk into a reception they've designed. Highly recommended, especially if you're looking for a jaw-dropping wow factor!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NOVA 535 Unique Event Space
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space Banquet Halls

What can you say about Concept Bait except BRAVO!! They seemingly win every award out there! Why? Because they are married to excellence and continue to remain fresh and unique! Concept Bait leads the way!!

• Artistry Designs Group
    Artistry Designs Group Wedding Florists

Frank and Lynn with Concept Bait are fantastic to work with. They are extremely creative and professional and can transform any space beyond your wildest imagination. They are the leading company in our area when it comes to fabric room draping and design. I hope to get the opportunity to work with this company more in 2012. I highly recommend concept bait! Barb Oehlerking Wedding and Event Stylist Artistry Designs Group

• 2455 6th Ave. N Saint Petersburg, FL, 33713 See on map